Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end for NDA govt ?

" Angry Class "

Perfect classification ......I do not know much. However if I compare Middles calls people in my personal life home town and professional life ....Every one votes in my home town neighborhood....family frnds / neighbors / acquaintances . Rather they plan ....when to go. ....which was not true for my colleagues / frnds from professional life . For them....standing in long queues ....getting up early .....typical how would their one vote can make difference is not appropriate utilization of time .

U might be surprized .....I have seen drastic change in 2014 & this 2019 elections , my frnds who never bothered actually going to their home town just to caste Vote . One of them has got his critical Client meeting postponed ...as he has to go for voting on 12 May 19 .

I guess Angry Class has learnt debates / cribbing / discussions etc all are irrelevant if they do not exercise their Vote .

India should now improve by giving opportunity of advance polling like North America where a couple of weekends are fixed for advance polling. Booths are provided for voting in city offices/schools on week ends.
    Yoginder Gulia

Samar,
    When a strong leader comes into power cheerleading is expected. Remember the majority of this nation is Sanatan Dharam and they have been oppressed by Gandhi Khandaan under the guilt of 1947 partition. They made a concerted effort to blame Sanatan Dharam for it, never mind the facts that we were trying to protect the integrity of this nation as whole. Violence didn't start until massacred trains came from newly formed pakistan.
    Here are the few points I will hit on Modi
    Economy:Manmohan Singh due to his incompetence and total disregard to this nation almost bankrupted this country. Samsung wanted to produce their phones in India but some Gandhi Fixers asked way too much money along with Karunanidhi and Jayalalitha. They ruined the prospect of India Jumping the line in semi-conductor manufacturing. There was an Austrian Company who came to erstwhile railway minister Lalu Yadav and proposed to modernize railway stations of this nation with modern facilities, shopping center, food court, highly secure traveling environment (remember 26/11 Mumbai) this unapologetic Moron Lalu Yadav told the Senior VP of Business, "Pehle 120 cr ruppiah rakho mej par, phir baat karoonga" Meeting lasted for 10 minutes and that company never came back.
    I have listed only two events here and there are more than thousand events like this that happened during Congress UPA govt.
    Modi Gov't was blown away by the state of economy at that time. There were two choices either go for IMF loan that will ruin the economic reputation of this nation or take political hit and tighten the belt but keep your reputation and make micro-economic and macro-economic fundamentals strong. That's what he did. He stopped the import of coal from Australia direct, asked Indian Industry to buy coal mines world wide. You know that every nation provides export incentives to companies who increase export business, Indian Industry responded to his call and they shared the incentive with India by lowering spot delivery price of coal at Indian Ports. Power Sector boomed very quickly, load shedding became part of history and total electrification of India became possible. International Energy Agency called it an accomplishment of mega proportion. The benefit of this endeavor will become visible in next 20 years when those kids who couldn't go to school will be vying for college education resulting in complete literacy and educated citizenry. How many people in India knew that most of our Nuke Power plants were idle during UPA govt we couldn't buy Uranium from anywhere, Australia once said they will not sell Uranium to India until hell freezes over. Guess what they sold uranium to us on bended knee, so did Canada, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, Brazil. Our nuke power plants are back in operation and working at 80-90% capacity.
    Foreign Policy: Rising like Phoenix. India rose like Phoenix in Foreign policy. Indian Diplomats were ignored at every international forum because of incompetence, cowardice, pusillanimous policy and leadership of MMS and UPA. Indian diplomats would have to beg foreign leaders to take picture with MMS so that he can look good in Indian Media. If you look closely to those pictures, they are carefully cropped and manipulated in Photoshop to make him look good. Reality was totally different. Xi Jing Ping in one BRICS and G20 Meeting refused to shake hands with MMS and give him time of day for consultation. It was Bush and Putin who came to his rescue and gave him credence. Modi and his team changed all that, made strong decisions, empowered their foreign ministry professionals to make decision based on facts (Indian Interest must be protected at all cost) they were encouraged to use all diplomatic tools to achieve this goal. Results are here to see, after Myanmar Surgical Strike, there was so much evidence collected by Indian Army RAW, IB, NIA, DIA analyst fell from chair to see the chinese involvement and Bangladeshi Involvement in it. This Angered Ajit Doval, Manohar Parrikar, Gadkari, Modi so much that National Security Team with RAW and Indian Military Officers as civil officers went to Beijing and confronted chinese and threatened to make it public. (Remember the Bull Crap Story in Times of India that Ajit Doval's Team was not given audience with Chinese Power Players) it was a deliberate plant to take political hit, allow chinese to save face. That surgical Strike gave Indian Military boost in Morale and confidence they never felt before. Dalbir Singh Suhag was excellent COAS. Surgical Strike in Pakistan and beating up of Chinese Soldiers in Doklum send the message clear. Chinese Politic Bureau hauled off few Intelligence Branch Generals and fired them on bull crap operation of Doklum. They miscalculated at behest of Pakistani Intelligence assessment. Chinese are seriously Miffed at pakistanis, there was no support but behind the door condescension given to Pakistanis. Western Capitals, Washington and Moscow were taken by surprise by these military dictum and assertiveness. They were all complimenting Indian diplomats under the table, kept stoic silence publicly.
    Employment: Lack of employment in this nation is result of bad education and lack of established infrastructure along with bureaucratic crap. A small time inspector can create havoc on any factory owner if he doesn't oblige him. Indian Education System churns out such crappy and badly educated and trained graduates they are not even able to do entry level jobs in todays fast moving economic conditions and business requirement. For most part Indian Graduates with BA/BS (Bachelor of Asinine and Bachelor of S**t) degress can't even write a professional business correspondence that conforms to modern business rules. They can't communicate in English, why English and that too, American English (It is the language of Business, international business and Court System). How does anyone expect to get a high paying job? It is beyond my comprehension. Modi Gov't was not diligent in rectifying this problem because of Jholawala, Communist, Leftist morons that were nurtured by Congress and who live elitist and privileged life while preaching to everyone else about the virtues of utopia. Irony died at the door step of dichotomy. These people who are protesting the overhauling of education system are the real enemies of this nation.
    More later.......

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    I totally agree with you Karan Bhaisahab about this clear cut analysis as once I was among those 7-11 Asian labour. I humbly ask your view point in case, if this categorisation includes your stand? I remember once you sharing your straightforward but very wise viewpoint about yourself travelling almost whole planet and witnessing a lot of cultures, I am sure you will not be biased alike few NRI cheerleaders of Modi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to karan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (April 20th, 2019)

Yoginder,
    It sounds like a good idea but given the corruption in India not a wise idea. Look at the wish list of Chandra Babu naidu, Maulana yadav of UP, Mayawati, Lallu Yadav, abhorable woman called Mamta Ban allergy. They all want paper ballot so that they can control their hold on power.

I am not so sure about the majority being the Sanatan Dharma. I would like to hear your take on this with a little bit of facts (I mean facts whatever they are not statements). Strong leader term is pretty subjective here, as you see in different terms from there compared to here. A strong leader would never gag the press and would speak with journalists ( not scripted interviews.). I can be agreed with strong leader statement but only in party terms. Yes he is a strong leader of BJP not of the country. On economics lines, MMS was the man who brought the country back on its legs in 90s in case you have forgotten. S. Swamy the in house expert of BJP never endorsed the economic policies of Mr Jaitley. Lalu Yadav is irrelevant here as the supreme leader has himself committed the supreme blunder in the form of ill implemented GST, demonitisation to name a few. Several RTIs has proved that Swacch Bharat Cess, Krishi Kalyan Cess has been a dud.

As far as foreign policy is concerned, except Bangladesh and Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka and Male has been skipped out of the hand.

These are some points and just to be sure I am not with congress, on a personal level, I cant forgive this BJP for killing the clan and disturbing Bhaichara in Haryana. You might be a very logical man saying this and that but when it comes to the kaum, there is blood of Jats on BJP's hand in broad day light.

More more later....

Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Samar,
    When a strong leader comes into power cheerleading is expected. Remember the majority of this nation is Sanatan Dharam and they have been oppressed by Gandhi Khandaan under the guilt of 1947 partition. They made a concerted effort to blame Sanatan Dharam for it, never mind the facts that we were trying to protect the integrity of this nation as whole. Violence didn't start until massacred trains came from newly formed pakistan.
    Here are the few points I will hit on Modi
    Economy:Manmohan Singh due to his incompetence and total disregard to this nation almost bankrupted this country. Samsung wanted to produce their phones in India but some Gandhi Fixers asked way too much money along with Karunanidhi and Jayalalitha. They ruined the prospect of India Jumping the line in semi-conductor manufacturing. There was an Austrian Company who came to erstwhile railway minister Lalu Yadav and proposed to modernize railway stations of this nation with modern facilities, shopping center, food court, highly secure traveling environment (remember 26/11 Mumbai) this unapologetic Moron Lalu Yadav told the Senior VP of Business, "Pehle 120 cr ruppiah rakho mej par, phir baat karoonga" Meeting lasted for 10 minutes and that company never came back.
    I have listed only two events here and there are more than thousand events like this that happened during Congress UPA govt.
    Modi Gov't was blown away by the state of economy at that time. There were two choices either go for IMF loan that will ruin the economic reputation of this nation or take political hit and tighten the belt but keep your reputation and make micro-economic and macro-economic fundamentals strong. That's what he did. He stopped the import of coal from Australia direct, asked Indian Industry to buy coal mines world wide. You know that every nation provides export incentives to companies who increase export business, Indian Industry responded to his call and they shared the incentive with India by lowering spot delivery price of coal at Indian Ports. Power Sector boomed very quickly, load shedding became part of history and total electrification of India became possible. International Energy Agency called it an accomplishment of mega proportion. The benefit of this endeavor will become visible in next 20 years when those kids who couldn't go to school will be vying for college education resulting in complete literacy and educated citizenry. How many people in India knew that most of our Nuke Power plants were idle during UPA govt we couldn't buy Uranium from anywhere, Australia once said they will not sell Uranium to India until hell freezes over. Guess what they sold uranium to us on bended knee, so did Canada, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, Brazil. Our nuke power plants are back in operation and working at 80-90% capacity.
    Foreign Policy: Rising like Phoenix. India rose like Phoenix in Foreign policy. Indian Diplomats were ignored at every international forum because of incompetence, cowardice, pusillanimous policy and leadership of MMS and UPA. Indian diplomats would have to beg foreign leaders to take picture with MMS so that he can look good in Indian Media. If you look closely to those pictures, they are carefully cropped and manipulated in Photoshop to make him look good. Reality was totally different. Xi Jing Ping in one BRICS and G20 Meeting refused to shake hands with MMS and give him time of day for consultation. It was Bush and Putin who came to his rescue and gave him credence. Modi and his team changed all that, made strong decisions, empowered their foreign ministry professionals to make decision based on facts (Indian Interest must be protected at all cost) they were encouraged to use all diplomatic tools to achieve this goal. Results are here to see, after Myanmar Surgical Strike, there was so much evidence collected by Indian Army RAW, IB, NIA, DIA analyst fell from chair to see the chinese involvement and Bangladeshi Involvement in it. This Angered Ajit Doval, Manohar Parrikar, Gadkari, Modi so much that National Security Team with RAW and Indian Military Officers as civil officers went to Beijing and confronted chinese and threatened to make it public. (Remember the Bull Crap Story in Times of India that Ajit Doval's Team was not given audience with Chinese Power Players) it was a deliberate plant to take political hit, allow chinese to save face. That surgical Strike gave Indian Military boost in Morale and confidence they never felt before. Dalbir Singh Suhag was excellent COAS. Surgical Strike in Pakistan and beating up of Chinese Soldiers in Doklum send the message clear. Chinese Politic Bureau hauled off few Intelligence Branch Generals and fired them on bull crap operation of Doklum. They miscalculated at behest of Pakistani Intelligence assessment. Chinese are seriously Miffed at pakistanis, there was no support but behind the door condescension given to Pakistanis. Western Capitals, Washington and Moscow were taken by surprise by these military dictum and assertiveness. They were all complimenting Indian diplomats under the table, kept stoic silence publicly.
    Employment: Lack of employment in this nation is result of bad education and lack of established infrastructure along with bureaucratic crap. A small time inspector can create havoc on any factory owner if he doesn't oblige him. Indian Education System churns out such crappy and badly educated and trained graduates they are not even able to do entry level jobs in todays fast moving economic conditions and business requirement. For most part Indian Graduates with BA/BS (Bachelor of Asinine and Bachelor of S**t) degress can't even write a professional business correspondence that conforms to modern business rules. They can't communicate in English, why English and that too, American English (It is the language of Business, international business and Court System). How does anyone expect to get a high paying job? It is beyond my comprehension. Modi Gov't was not diligent in rectifying this problem because of Jholawala, Communist, Leftist morons that were nurtured by Congress and who live elitist and privileged life while preaching to everyone else about the virtues of utopia. Irony died at the door step of dichotomy. These people who are protesting the overhauling of education system are the real enemies of this nation.
    More later.......
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 25th, 2019)

No Press is gagged. Only people who are claiming they are gagged are who became power brokers such as Barkha Dutt types. She got caught red handed. Sirdesai and Sagarika ghose type who were given prime access and became part of MMS entourage. MMS didn't do anything for economy that is the kool aid given to everyone in India and they drank it. Man behind that miracle was Narsimha Rao who is conveniently forgotten by this ungrateful nation.
    During 90s Indias economic policies were dictated by Washington as IMF and World bank as they are both based out of there. You may want to refresh on definition of Sanatan Dharam. Hindus was the name given to Indians by Muslims. S Swamy is the relic of bygone era. As far as jaitley is concerned he is not that good as FM. Right person for the job is Piyush Goyal. What blood of jats was shed by Modi? Most of the consternation was fueled by social media. how many lies were later debunked. As they say, ad hominem. Everyone for himself.

I am not so sure about the majority being the Sanatan Dharma. I would like to hear your take on this with a little bit of facts (I mean facts whatever they are not statements). Strong leader term is pretty subjective here, as you see in different terms from there compared to here. A strong leader would never gag the press and would speak with journalists ( not scripted interviews.). I can be agreed with strong leader statement but only in party terms. Yes he is a strong leader of BJP not of the country. On economics lines, MMS was the man who brought the country back on its legs in 90s in case you have forgotten. S. Swamy the in house expert of BJP never endorsed the economic policies of Mr Jaitley. Lalu Yadav is irrelevant here as the supreme leader has himself committed the supreme blunder in the form of ill implemented GST, demonitisation to name a few. Several RTIs has proved that Swacch Bharat Cess, Krishi Kalyan Cess has been a dud.

As far as foreign policy is concerned, except Bangladesh and Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka and Male has been skipped out of the hand.

These are some points and just to be sure I am not with congress, on a personal level, I cant forgive this BJP for killing the clan and disturbing Bhaichara in Haryana. You might be a very logical man saying this and that but when it comes to the kaum, there is blood of Jats on BJP's hand in broad day light.

More more later....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to karan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (April 21st, 2019)

Are these industralists paying their employees without any work? Koi Aehsaan kiya hai kya job dene ke liye? Employers get their work done for what they pay for. This is all market. Everyone is in business, one way or the other. No one is doing any favor to anyone. This is a simple economics. How many people these big corporates employ? Go and check number of people employed by large coporates compared to small and medium enterprises and farm sector. Conditions are no good in any of those sectors and ofcourse people don't get much rewarding job but that said atleast people are employed than being jobless.

We don't need a begging bowl for these big corporates to generate employment. These big corporates are there for their own profits and Employment generation is a natural course which automatically flourish based on conditions of profitability. Make in India type marketing campaign won't go far until there is a business friendly atmosphere. And such a business friendly atmosphere must not come at a cost of huge burden to tax payers. Tax payers pay taxes to get a funding for Education, Healthcare and social income security and social security. But in India, it is otherway around. India spends roughly around 3.5 percent of its GDP on healthcare. On contrary USA spends around 16.84 percent of its GDP on Healthcare. In India, a large sum of tax payers money is spent on writing off loans of these big corporates. If this money is channeled into Healthcare, Education then story would have been much much different. India is the only country where a Non Performing Asset is the best asset for doing business. Most of these NPA belong to these so Called "Dignified" job creators or big corporates who run business for couple of years by taking loans from State Run Banks funded by Tax Payers and then go bankrupt and get away with a slap on the wrist.

A current example of it is: Jet Airways Nosedive: Taxpayers, Customers and Shareholders Will Pay the Price

https://thewire.in/business/jet-airw...-pay-the-price

No body has problem with big corporates as long as they don't dodge system and siphon off tax payers money by colluding with bureaucrats, politicians etc.

These Industrialists that you abhor so much are the ones who has given dignified jobs to large number of people in this country. Have you seen the skillset of people here. They suck, can't compete at any level. If you have such hatred for industrialist don't drive cars made by big companies, don't buy - iphone or samsung, watches etc. It has become fashionable in this stupid "Molar" dim wit, idiot nation to blame everything on people who are industrious, rich. Haters will hate no maatter
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

With this Feku Modi's fekunomics and demon acts(Demonetization) , India has lost around 50 Lakhs jobs in 2 years since demonetization. India unemployment rate has risen to 45 year high in 2017/18. This is his make in India result and Fekunomics and Gujarat Model:

50 Lakh Lost Jobs Over 2 Years, Trend Began Just After Notes Ban: Report

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/50-l...report-2024268

50 Lakh Lost Jobs Over 2 Years, Trend Began Just After Notes Ban: Report

This moron Feku has money for Statues, advertisements, rallies, bailing out corporates but not for health care and education and social payment security of common man. He is good at Dramas, nautankis and Jumlas. This uneducated guy is leading a nation of 130 crore and saying that people should start selling pakodas, and become Chaukidaars. Such a con man needs to ousted.

Middle class ke liye Modi ji hain na...Middle class should keep chanting MODI, MODI, MODI.. Their problems(Hindu-Muslim, India's image in Foreign etc) will be solved if there are any.. Mr MODI will look after them really well.

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    This is the Irony......we always talk about either Rich or Poor......what about people like ME.......
    Every party agenda is alwasy focussed on these 2 classes only.....

You are spot on here Bhaisahab, Just sharing this video to share your sentiments. Please watch it on my request. Its not a drag at all.

This guy is awesome man! A class comedy. He is always spot on!

And now what present government has to done to finance and economy of the country. All Nauratan govt companies were intentionally ignored. Sun lijiye..

"All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Sidhu is damn right in explaining the current situation. Modi before coming to power was saying Minimum Govt, Maximum Governance. Govt has no business to do any business. Now all of that is unfolding.

How agent Modi is colluding with Industralists to loot public money. Selling govt enterprises at dirt cheap rates to corporates. Waiving off corporates loan in lakhs of crores.

So called Job creators are looting public money in the name of privatization, and chauwkidaar, Agent of corporate sector is assisting them in this organised and legalised loot by amending laws.

Have a look at this news article:

https://thewire.in/political-economy...-not-be-a-chor

Within the depths of these words lies a frightening underworld; where business deals of the underworld unfold. Consider an example for this: there was a protest movement against the privatisation of BEML in Mysore in May 2017. BEML, under the Ministry of Defence, has units in Bangalore, KGF and Mysore in Karnataka and in Palakkad in Kerala. This business enterprise has consistently been profit making. The units of BEML hold about 4500 acres of land collectively. The market price of this would be more than lakhs of crores. It also holds the distinction of competing in the global markets and procuring orders.
    It was with the ploy of handing over a public sector enterprise to a private company that the central government was in negotiations to transfer 26% of its 54% shares to a favoured businessman. When BEML workers were on sit down strikes and protest marches against the conspiracy to privatise it, I was paying attention to public opinion. “The factory must be in loss. They must be shutting down the factory. The workers are making a noise because they would lose their jobs” – this was the opinion of several people. I didn’t find a single person who thought that the workers were fighting to keep public wealth in the hands of the public. People don’t think of public wealth as their own. I think this is where the tragedy of India lies.

In order to transfer public wealth to private companies, a ‘department of disinvestment’ was brought into being during Vajpayee’s government. In order to make the process easier, a separate Cabinet Committee on Disinvestment (CCD) was created. Later when Modi came into power in 2014, the Planning Commission was dispensed with and the NITI Aayog was brought into being. Its main work – to sell central public sector enterprises or to take back government shares in such companies. This NITI Aayog is geared up to deposit over 76 publicly owned companies at the feet of the private companies. It has hired Reliance Mutual Fund managers in order to fulfil this process of privatisation as soon as possible. Now the government has taken the very life out of its own BSNL company by strangulating it and is now making preparations to hand it over to a private company. This is the same plight that awaits the railways. There is also the fear that the jaws of privatisation will lock around not just forests but rivers too.

And now what present government has to done to finance and economy of the country. All Nauratan govt companies were intentionally ignored. Sun lijiye..

Also read this article on how loot is going on all over the India and how Agent Chaukidaar is helping corporate sector to loot as much as possible: How Jharkhand govt broke law by taking fertile land from farmers for Adani

'We begged Adani's people to stop,' said Santali farmer Anil Hembrom. 'But they said our land was theirs now, that the government had given it to them'

But forcible takeover of land for the plant—as several farmers in Mali, and surrounding villages like Motia, Nayabad and Gangta are experiencing—was meant to be relegated to the past with the Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act (the LARR Act). Parliament passed the LARR Act in September 2013 unanimously, an acknowledgement that the 1894 Land Acquisition Act , in force for 123 years, needed to be scrapped.
    Forcible state takeover of land and private property for infrastructure and development is a legacy of British India, legitimised by the 1894 law. In post-independent India, this colonial-era law was particularly criticised for being abused by governments to take over private rural land for industry, sparking numerous bloody battles over land, from Kalinganagar toNandigram. The brunt of this eminent domain—the power of the state to take over private property, citing public purpose—was disproportionately borne by Adivasis. Among India’smost disadvantaged communities, they make up 8% of India’s population, but an estimated 40% of those dispossessed for dams, mines and industrial projects.

https://www.business-standard.com/ar...0300103_1.html

Premise of business is profit. People don't work for desh bhakti they work for their money. Living in your parents house in one room for rest of your life, well, that does skew the perspective of reality. Doesn't it! Automation provides more profit then who gives a crap about some nincompoop morons whose job is to hammer a nail in wood.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Are these industralists paying their employees without any work? Koi Aehsaan kiya hai kya job dene ke liye? Employers get their work done for what they pay for. This is all market. Everyone is in business, one way or the other. No one is doing any favor to anyone. This is a simple economics. How many people these big corporates employ? Go and check number of people employed by large coporates compared to small and medium enterprises and farm sector. Conditions are no good in any of those sectors and ofcourse people don't get much rewarding job but that said atleast people are employed than being jobless.

We don't need a begging bowl for these big corporates to generate employment. These big corporates are there for their own profits and Employment generation is a natural course which automatically flourish based on conditions of profitability. Make in India type marketing campaign won't go far until there is a business friendly atmosphere. And such a business friendly atmosphere must not come at a cost of huge burden to tax payers. Tax payers pay taxes to get a funding for Education, Healthcare and social income security and social security. But in India, it is otherway around. India spends roughly around 3.5 percent of its GDP on healthcare. On contrary USA spends around 16.84 percent of its GDP on Healthcare. In India, a large sum of tax payers money is spent on writing off loans of these big corporates. If this money is channeled into Healthcare, Education then story would have been much much different. India is the only country where a Non Performing Asset is the best asset for doing business. Most of these NPA belong to these so Called "Dignified" job creators or big corporates who run business for couple of years by taking loans from State Run Banks funded by Tax Payers and then go bankrupt and get away with a slap on the wrist.

A current example of it is: Jet Airways Nosedive: Taxpayers, Customers and Shareholders Will Pay the Price

https://thewire.in/business/jet-airw...-pay-the-price

No body has problem with big corporates as long as they don't dodge system and siphon off tax payers money by colluding with bureaucrats, politicians etc.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to karan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (April 24th, 2019)

लगता है सतयुग आ गया और विष्णु स्वयं कल्कि अवतार में मोदी रूप में आए हैं

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (April 25th, 2019), rekhasmriti (April 24th, 2019)

Looks like quite new to Automation.. Make yourself more familiar. Probably good starting point is industrial revolution. Still your house is being built by hammering nail in studs. And still dignified job creators (Automation Experts) are offshoring jobs to India, China. You wait for automation keep cursing for non-dignified jobs. And living in parents house is thousand times better than looting farmers land or looting public wealth in the name of privatization. Most of People work hard for their bread and butter unlike some goons who collude with govt and loot money.
    Premise of business is profit. People don't work for desh bhakti they work for their money. Living in your parents house in one room for rest of your life, well, that does skew the perspective of reality. Doesn't it! Automation provides more profit then who gives a crap about some nincompoop morons whose job is to hammer a nail in wood.

Modi bhakti ka aalam.. Tujhme rab dikhta hai, yaara main kya karoon. Black bhi White Dikhta hai.. yaara main kya karoon.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    लगता है सतयुग आ गया और विष्णु स्वयं कल्कि अवतार में मोदी रूप में आए हैं

24. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (April 26th, 2019)

कुछ सवाल आते हैं मन में शायद जवाब मिल जाए
    1. पिछले पांच साल में आपके जीवन में क्या बदलाव आया?
    2. क्या आपको लगता है मोदी ने ऐसा कुछ किया है जिससे आपके बच्चों के भविष्य पर अच्छा असर आने वाला है?
    3. इस सरकार के कौनसे काम से आपको लगता है कि ये काम नहीं होना था?
    4. क्या इस सरकार के कार्यकाल में आपके आपसी संबंधों में मिठास आई है या जो आपके जो अपने होते थे अब वैसे नहीं रहे?
    5. क्या आपके व्यवहार में बदलाव आया है? हां तो कैसा?

मैने एक फायर ड्रिल में हिस्सा लिया वहां ट्रेनर का पहला सवाल था कि आग लगी हो तो आप सबसे पहले क्या करेंगे और इसका एक ही जवाब है सबसे पहले खुद को बचाएंगे ! तो ये सवाल खुद के लिए हैं बाद में आपकी दूसरी पहेलियों का हल निकालेंगे

I absolutely agree , 1st save oneself…..then so on .
    Please find below inputs just on basis my personal experience .
    कुछ सवाल आते हैं मन में शायद जवाब मिल जाए
    1. पिछले पांच साल में आपके जीवन में क्या बदलाव आया?
    Due to some Business reasons I interact with Govt Officials ( not my core job , just to help those whose core job is dealing with Govt Officials ) . Things did not work out – so I have given a shot to write all concern Ministry people ( email address available on their Official Site ) . All get sorted , rather they have shared some quite relevant documents with me . Company VP Finance – is now referring all such cases to me . Conclusion – Rest of Govt Officials may still have same work style , however people in ministries have considered people as first .
    Another – my brother is an avid traveler , pack bag and book ticket on train overnight sort of person . Out of fun / curiosity he one fine day posted tweet about bad washroom condition mentioned in PNR details as well without even checking . He was roaming around , there was stop at station . When he came back , rest of passengers started asking him – bhaisahab aap kahan the , aapko TT / other officials poori train mei dhoond rahe hai . Then some official came – apologized , and informed him that washroom is clean . Rather till his journey…..some official used to come and ask Bhaisahab koi dikkat pareshani . This happens with him first time and he is Anti BJT & Modi .

2. क्या आपको लगता है मोदी ने ऐसा कुछ किया है जिससे आपके बच्चों के भविष्य पर अच्छा असर आने वाला है?
    Can’t say much about it

3. इस सरकार के कौनसे काम से आपको लगता है कि ये काम नहीं होना था?
    I was talking to some lady pursuing Phd in Agriculture , she has shared that 2000 INR pension sort to farmers not going to help…..lots of details may be some other post .

4. क्या इस सरकार के कार्यकाल में आपके आपसी संबंधों में मिठास आई है या जो आपके जो अपने होते थे अब वैसे नहीं रहे?
    No change observed

5. क्या आपके व्यवहार में बदलाव आया है? हां तो कैसा?
    Let me explain this way – I want to get my DL made . I am willing to pay any amount ( so called Broker’s fees ) , condition is – I would not go to any office ….time is something I m struggling with . I approached every link of mine …..every one said …beta 5 saal pehle toh banwa dete by 10th ki DMC , 2-3 Photo , Address proof that’s it . Ab toh jana padega and poora process follow karna padega….gadi …..scooter sab chalakar dikhana padega . I am not happy……but from other view….that is how it should have always been . This might be some change …