Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Reservation of JAT's in Haryana.

Reservation of JAT's in Haryana.

Dear Sir,
    This is the demands of all JAT's of Haryana to be put them in OBC category, Ld. Ch. B.S Hooda, CM Haryana have to look in to for consideration please.
    regards,
    Naresh Kadyan, Chairman,
    PFA HARYANA <www.pfaharyana.in>

RESERVATIONS FOR 'JAT's OF HARYANA'.

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK ON ONLINE PETITIONS TO SIGN <www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/837634441>
    addressed to the Chief Minister of Haryana to look in to about the OBC cover for JAT's in Haryana along with the Independent capital & High Court .
    regards,
    Naresh Kadyan

Thumbs up

I support ur effort Mr. Kadyan.

Support

Mr Kadyan,
    you are very right,if jat's in Rajsthan and in delhi could be in OBC why not Jat's in Haryana.All of us have to take some serious steps for this.

Sandeep Ahlawat

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    NR Narayanmurthy rightly said "India is the only country where people are interested in becoming "backward".....

I believe in myself and believe that I can fight competition rather than pretending to be "backward" just for sake of job or some petty benefits.

Its just a game of politics....and it sucks !!!!!

PS - no offenses to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    NR Narayanmurthy rightly said "India is the only country where people are interested in becoming "backward".....

I believe in myself and believe that I can fight competition rather than pretending to be "backward" just for sake of job or some petty benefits.

Bhai Neele ek aur thread chal rahya tha apne hade ...reservation pe ... usmein SK tewatia ji ne ek baat kahi thi ....

"But I've seen Jats who're more educated offering water as peon to persons from reserved category who're less educated. What kind of lion that peon Jat is? And what you feel today Gujjar/Meena are fools? Your Rajasthan Jat brothers are fools?

More educated ho ke aur peon, ya phir UP me naukri nahin milne se criminal ban ke aap kaun se char chand community ko laga rahe hain. Ye Jat ke char chand kahan jate hain jab ek reserved category ka havaldar/thanedar use do dande sek deta hai?

However, reservation is a reality. I do agree with you that basically it should be merit only. But here 90% people of India are either in reservation or support it. In votes democracy you have to live with majority untill you really dnt plan to leave country and live abroad.

I'd ve further appreciated your efforts if you could have made this point understood to 90% population, particularly Meenas, Gujjars, SC, ST, OBC etc. today. Remaining 10% oppose it because they know that will not get it. So, fox's Grapes are sour.
    "

Bhai wa baat theek hai ki we people who have the resources and whose parents were able to provide education and time ... are not willing to take someones help or ladder of reservation to get job or be successfull, neither one should ....

But what SK Tewatia ji has said is also the other side of this coin. Nue batao ek seat kitni bachengi bhai ... to jo balak theek sein er jinpe dhyan diya gaya ... we to kamyab ho jyange lekin majority of the people who are mediocre ... what for them?

Ya baat theek hai ek bahut se balak jineh 10-12 ya BA ke baad naukri na milti ... garam khoon er honsla to se ee ... we pher galat disha mein chale jaan hein .... er ghane ee isse balak dekhe hein harijana ke jo apne ghar ne sudhar ge sirf arakhshan ke karan ....

Aaj ke time pe koe sarkar reservation khatam karne ki to soch nahi sakti ... par haan ... yun dheere dheere sabhi ko backward bana ke hi ek terah ye reservation khatam kiya ja sakta hai ...

Bhai if we see that
    why there is so much high rate of the upper caste younger people migration towards ... UK, European countries and US/Canada which are having good life style and facilities ... ??

Jo IT aale hein wo to hein ee ... ghankhare balak mene isse dekhe ek jo medium hein er yahan india mein kuch khas hota na dekh kar studies ke liye bahar aa jate hein aur phir wapas unmein se koe koe jata hai ...

You know Anil, there is nothing wrong in believing and thinking positive! But you will have to agree with others atleast on the ground of economical criterion that jats too are a backward class.
    A small survey in your own village could provide the evidence. so, I support reservation for Jats but only to economically backwards. Majority of Jats living in rural areas need help. Specially those with small land holdings and no other sourse of income.
    Other dimention to this argument is that asking for reservation for jats is going down in social hierarchy. If we are supporting this view, that means we are looking down on those who are already in the backward class category and that is not fair on the part of all those forward/ positive thinkers.

I know for sure, a cousin of mine with 1 acre of land and one baffalow is ten times backward than me. Ye hi nichod hai bhai Jeli aale!

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; June 8th, 2007 at 04:54 PM.

Why can't people fight for better educational facilities in villages the same way as they fight for caste based reservations? Why this premium on backwardness? High time this stops for all and India becomes a casteless nation.

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by nareshkadyan7 View Post
    Dear Sir,
    This is the demands of all JAT's of Haryana to be put them in OBC category, Ld. Ch. B.S Hooda, CM Haryana have to look in to for consideration please.
    regards,
    Naresh Kadyan, Chairman,
    PFA HARYANA <www.pfaharyana.in>
    In my view this demand is totally illogical as far as Haryana Jats are concerned. unlike other states, in Haryana there have been so many Jat chief ministers and will continue to be so in future. If this has not helped Jats progress, even Lord Krishna can not help them.

RK^2

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Bhai Jitu and Deshwal uncle ji...

First of all thanks a ton for giving a really broad picture which I was missing ....

I am also against reservation. I detest it, not bcoz we will come into category of "chooddey chamaar"... but because... this will make our people more lazy and less educated... aap ki baat 100% sach hai ki reservation khatam karne ka ek hi tareeka hai ki sabb ko backward bana do..... Par yeh vote ki raajniti tang karti hai.... kya karein...

Bhai lekin ek aur vichaar mere mann mein aata hai... Delhi aur Rajasthan mein... Jahaan jats OBC mein hain... mujhe to kuchh khaas fark nahi laga unki haalat mein aur Haryana ke Jats mein... mera matlab... unki progress mein koi acceleration nahi aaya... toh fir Haryana mein aisa karne se kaise hoga?

Sahi mein maamla bahoot gambhir hai bhai.....

To give reservation to economic backward Jats...i think this is a big Joke...pher to saare e apne aap ne economic backward dikha dege...

anyways the most important question is why do we need reservation...

--to uplift our status and how it can be done is by getting good education and having good moral values...as far as moral values are concerned i feels we are the best in this case ( exceptions are everywhere )...the real problem is education...education not only of books but to give exposure also...

now how many of us speaks good english? especially in villages i guess we can count...

how can a young boy know that after his 12th he can give variuos entrance exams for admission to prestigious institutes...

i dont think ki we lack in brains...

so my conclusion is that we dont need reservation but need a good education system...and hopefully that will sove the problem.
    ~Abhishek Rana
    --Rules are meant to be broken--

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    High time this stops for all and India becomes a casteless nation.

RK^2
    RK ji .... will this happen ever ... jo baat aap kar rahe ho ... we all know that what are you saying is the right or ideal thing .... but will any party have guts and strength to do this ... instead looking at the current structure and people in politics ... the only thing they can do is to increase the number of castes under the reservation ... KYA AAP HARYANA GOVT KO REQUEST KAR SAKTE HO KI ISKO ECONOMIC BASES PE KAR DE, JO RESERVED CATERGORIES HEIN UNKE LIYE BHI? YA PHIR HATA HI DE AUR EDUCATION KE LIYE SARI KOSISH KARE? NA KISI MOVEMENT KI JARURAT HAI AUR NA HI KOE CHIK CHIK ... .... BUT SIR THEY ALSO CANT... ITS NOT THEIR FAULT ...THEY ALSO NEED VOTES IN NEXT ELECTION ....

Waise dekha jae to jayaj to ye hai ...

1) Sare terah ki reservation band karo ...
    2) Give free education/books/dresses/hostels through out to the people who are lower than a particular economy line ... and to parents who have 3 or less children .... and then let them compete themselves for the jobs and if they cant then its their failure and let them do lower tasks ... helping a person who is not willing to help himself is no good ...

Galat to pata nahi kya kya ho raha hai ... mere pitaji ... master hein ... unke padhae aud balak unke headmaster/principal ban liye, reservation aale ... kyo?

1) they get free education ... khana ... dress ... kitab ... unki maya ne pisse jib we balak jame ... (chahe kitne ee jam dyo jib jappa sarkar kadhe hai to ... aage bhi bahut suvidhaen ... er pher vote badhe er sarkar aur jhuke ... to lage raho ... aur yahi ho raha hai ... ) ...
    2) Lower enterance test fees or no fees .... (apne aale bahut sare ...RK ji Haryana ke jat bhi jahan bahut sare jat CM hue aur hote rahenge ...aadhe form isiliye nahi bhar patte ...kyonki form fees hi itni jyada hoti hai ...)
    3) Lower eligibility criteria ... or even just they have to be pass to compete ...
    4) after that in job they get less competition ...
    5) after getting job ... they get regular promotion benefits ... (koe boojho in sarkar aalyan te ... ek eeb bhi ke we bookhe mare hein ... jo sarkar promotion benefits bhi degi ... arrey bhale aadmiyo ... eeb te wo naukri lag liya ... apne balak pallo er uneh capable banao oonchi posts ke liye .... kyun tum ..... MOORI KI EENT NE ...CHAUBARE MEIN CHADHAO HO ......and its the fact that these less capable officers are ruining the system more these days ... NEEM HAKEEM KHATARAE JAAN ...)

So are the above all good ... no then why so much no no for Jats reservation ... chalan dyo mere bhaiyo .... kisse jat bhai ka ee bhala hoga ... tumne na lena ho fayda to mat liyo ... usmein te tumne koe na rokke ...

Jo log asal mein peedit hein ... means those are in villages and have low economy ... and they dont have so much vision to fight for this education or that ... As Navin told for village barhana ... "bhai padha ke balak ne lavavega to ke lavavega ... oon lava ke dikhave to dekhan" .... so such demands and push to the people are also done by the politicians ... who are nowhere in the deserving list of reservation ... but only votes.

We people who are discussing these things and say we know that this is bad and this is right ... are not the govt choosers ... how many of us vote? ... jo padhe likhe log hein unmein se bahut kam vote caste karte hein ... aur sarkar banane ka kaam to lower tabka karta hai ... aur sakaren aise hi karti rahengi inki votes ke chakkar mein ...

Kya MEENA log itni reservation ke liye deserve karte hein ... kabhi bhi utha ke dekho IAS ya rajasthan services ka result ... MEENA hi MEENA hote hein wahan ... is this fair ..... er bhai Neele ... Rajasthan er Delhi mein jats ko reservation hai OBC ki to kya unki halat mein sudhar hua ... kinhe 10 gharan ke balak to naukri lage honge is karan te ... us gharan tahi yohe bhatera ... na te 10 ghar aur kharab hote nue koe hathiyar tha leta ya koe kime aur galat kaam mein phansta ... bhai yahan Sahi galat nahi dekha ja raha bus sabhi apne fayde ki baat kar rahe hein ... aur agar ye reservation jato ko milne se jaton ke 20 balak bhi lagte hein to mein to iska favour hi karunga ... halanki ye uchit nahi hai ... par this seems to be practical to me in present polictical situation of india ...

RK ji aapne kaha ki Haryana ke liye ye theek nahi hai ... yahan kitne jat CM hue aur hote rahenge ... par kya aap iss baat se sehamat nahi hein ki itna hote hue bhi bahut se jat family abhi bhi below than economy line hein ... Jats here were having agriculture as their main occupation and these days most of the jats are having only 1 acres or even less ... as Satyepal ji said ... so how will they survive ... for them its needed that govt should do something as doing for other castes even though most of them doesnt deserve ...

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    RK ji aapne kaha ki Haryana ke liye ye theek nahi hai ... yahan kitne jat CM hue aur hote rahenge ... par kya aap iss baat se sehamat nahi hein ki itna hote hue bhi bahut se jat family abhi bhi below than economy line hein ... Jats here were having agriculture as their main occupation and these days most of the jats are having only 1 acres or even less ... as Satyepal ji said ... so how will they survive ... for them its needed that govt should do something as doing for other castes even though most of them doesnt deserve ...
    1. Jats did not become opwners of one acre just overnight. It took quite a few number of years to reach this stage. Where have we been sleeping all those years?

2. Most Jat CMs have rural background and if they did not address rural education problem all these years, whom are we blaming for all our ills?

3. Let us accept that in villages every caste is facing the same problem and Jats are not the only one. Most Brahamans living in villages are are in much worst condition.

If we are really honest in solving problem, we have to strike at its very root once for all. Let there be reservation for all those in villages who have been deprived of education. If Jats of Haryana think themselves as economically backward, they and their Jat CMs should be taken to task at the earliest.

RK^2

I agree with Rajender ji on this. Help should be extended to all economically backward people irespective of their caste. It is also true that Brahmins/ rajputs are also not any better.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    1. Jats did not become opwners of one acre just overnight. It took quite a few number of years to reach this stage. Where have we been sleeping all those years?

2. Most Jat CMs have rural background and if they did not address rural education problem all these years, whom are we blaming for all our ills?

3. Let us accept that in villages every caste is facing the same problem and Jats are not the only one. Most Brahamans living in villages are are in much worst condition.

If we are really honest in solving problem, we have to strike at its very root once for all. Let there be reservation for all those in villages who have been deprived of education. If Jats of Haryana think themselves as economically backward, they and their Jat CMs should be taken to task at the earliest.

RK^2
    I know Uncle ji ... what you were and are saying are all rights or ideal ones... but not practical ... only practical this time is that they can include Jats in OBC ... ha ha ... they cant/wont take the economy ... they cant/wont exclude the ones with well economy but backwards or Meena's type ....

Acha ek baat batao agar jat ko reservation mil jae to aapko kya appati hai ... kisi jat ka to bhala ho hi raha hai ... jayaj nahi hai manta hun ... kya reservation sara hi jayaj hai? Kya jo mene pichali post mein itne points likhe they jinke bare mein apne nahi likha ... wo sare jayaj hein ....

Yahan sirf Jat ke reservation ki baat ho rahi thi RK ji ... so I was only talking about Jats .... thode din pache bahman bhi apna jhanda tha denge ... to mein uneh bhi support karunga .... because what I feel is that either all the castes should have reservation ... or neither have any ....

Ya phir jaisa mene apni post mein kaha tha ki ... sab reservation hata do ... aur sirf padhai/kapde latte/hostels karvao economically weekers ko ... lekin ek date fix karke uske baad jiske 3 se jyada bache hein unko nahi .... and no reservation to them also strictly ... let them prove their metal.

Lightbulb

One who are against reservation,they should go to villages and see the condition of villagers.They dont have land and they are living very hard life.In my area only 30-40% jats are economically well and that is only because their family members are in jobs.
    Now one more thing,I have seen families where parents were in job like teachers,army,police(these are most common jobs),their sons are succesful and they are in jobs.
    Now getting jobs is very difficult,we dont have too many engineers from the villaages.So our villagers are still eyeing jobs like teachers,police etc etc..If others are getting benefit from it,Y we should not get it...
    One more solution,We should get reservation and those who dont want to avail it they can write General Category in their forms...Isn it.

Jats in Haryana are as backward as any other cast in Haryana. So by that logic everybody should be included in the OBC category .

If I am not wrong, Jats in Haryana are around 30% of the total population and I think they may already have 20 to 30% (just a guess) share of the Govt jobs. Putting them in the OBC (with just 27% reservation) will not do any good to Jat cause. Infect it may reduce the Jat representation in Govt jobs as after the reservation all Jats and other OBCs will compete for just 27% of the total share. As such Govt jobs are very few and only the highest bidder gets them. Reservation in Govt jobs is not going to change the condition of economically backward Jats although it might benefit economically strong Jats.
    Last edited by vpsingh17; June 8th, 2007 at 07:46 PM.

SAY NO TO RESERVATION...isse kiska bhala hua hai...

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post

Hi ..anil.., i am very much agree with ur view point..., reservation ...will make us more backward...., as every body will try to shirk himself from putting his efforts ,and nobody would fight.., we are known for our hard work , not for creating mob or muisance like others.., its not the time to defend, its the time to fight and grab..rather then asking....and i dont think so that todays generation would like to fight for reservation......its my personal opinion..not intention to offend anybody.....

We Dont Want.........

Quote Originally Posted by yatinder19 View Post
    One who are against reservation,they should go to villages and see the condition of villagers.They dont have land and they are living very hard life.In my area only 30-40% jats are economically well and that is only because their family members are in jobs.
    Now one more thing,I have seen families where parents were in job like teachers,army,police(these are most common jobs),their sons are succesful and they are in jobs.
    Now getting jobs is very difficult,we dont have too many engineers from the villaages.So our villagers are still eyeing jobs like teachers,police etc etc..If others are getting benefit from it,Y we should not get it...
    One more solution,We should get reservation and those who dont want to avail it they can write General Category in their forms...Isn it.
    May i know whats the fun in writing ...GUNS AND GUTS ARE FOR JATS..ONLY....i think we have to use our guns and Guts concept.to tackle all such hasles , rather then suppoting..reservations....

Its our duty to help those are econnomically not sound , instead of blaming and asking to govt for all such things..........

Pen is mighter then sword.........

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vikasm View Post
    May i know whats the fun in writing ...GUNS AND GUTS ARE FOR JATS..ONLY....i think we have to use our guns and Guts concept.to tackle all such hasles , rather then suppoting..reservations....

Its our duty to help those are econnomically not sound , instead of blaming and asking to govt for all such things..........

Pen is mighter then sword.........
    Can u tell me how can u help???
    U seems dont knw abt the plight of people in the villages and saying use our guns and Guts concept???
    Brother have u any ground plan to help people in villages.
    And dont comments on punch line,better keep ur words for the subject we are discussing here...U are so frustrating and thinking about ur duties.