Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Reservation of JAT's in Haryana.

And so it continues...

Yet another thread on the same 'reservation' topic? Tch.

I get the impression that those people (jats or others) who are requesting/ yearning/ begging for reservation and the 'wonderful' classification of 'OBC' are trying to find an 'easy' way out or 'ahead'. (the words in single quotes are for indicating sarcasm)

I feel ashamed, very ashamed that there are jats who would want this. Where is the pride? The feeling of invincibility that comes from working honestly and working hard without care? Some people are determined to ensure that no jat child that will be born can hold his/ her head up and proudly. To me jat indicates courage, belief in one can achieve anything one wishes provided one is willing to work hard, that one can work HONESTLY and face any of life's advertisities whilst staying on the right path.

I get the impression these people are just like fish in a bowl, swimming around in circles, unable to get out of the fish bowl and unable to see outside the fish bowl.

Remember the story of the two frogs in a matka full of milk? One of them kept whinging and didn't bother to do anything so drowned. The other kept churning the milk till it became butter, then jumped off the butter and out of the matka. Well the jats who are whinging and want reservation/ classification, 'special treatment' are bound to eventually drown...maybe 5 years later than they otherwise would.

My advice: Please read the Panchatantra tales, there is a reason why children's stories are filled with underlying moral values. Often, adults tend to forget them. Also, go back to the principles that we (hopefully) were raised with.

(Also, I agree with Mr. Rajendra Kumar Kalkhande's views).

I do not know wether someone would find it relevant in the present argument but still why to keep in mind only.It reminded me of two shers:

''Na Hari Hai Mohabbat, Na Thaki Hai Duniya,
    Hawa Chal Rahi , Diya Jal Raha Hai''

''Falak Ko Bhi Zid Hai Jahan Bijliya Girane Ki,
    Hume Bhi Zid Hai Wahin Aashiyan Banane Ki''

' Just do it '
    Its Kind of Fun to do the Impossible !

There are two ways of stating a same thing i.e Overtly and Covertly.

Covert leads in downword spirals showing blurred flames often misleading self and others around.

Overt is somehow go for long fortunately and I say it being assertive despite of consequences.

A No means Big NO in case of OBC reservation to the Jats of Haryana.
    Why dnt we do the ''riss''/ [inspiration] in positive sense of 'ultraminority' of the country.i.e Parsis..:D

And Beggars cant be choosers.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

ms. chhikara, yr previous post also reminds me of another frog story...here it goes...

A farmer came into town and asked the owner of a restaurant if he could use a million frog legs. The restaurant owner was shocked and asked the man where he could get so many frog legs! The farmer replied, “There is a pond near my house that is full of frogs, millions of them. They all croak all night long and they are about to make me crazy!"

So the restaurant owner and the farmer made an agreement that the farmer would deliver frogs to the restaurant, five hundred at a time for the next several weeks.

The first week, the farmer returned to the restaurant looking rather sheepish, with two scrawny little frogs. The restaurant owner said, "Well... where are all the frogs?" The farmer said, "I was mistaken. There were only these two frogs in the pond. But they sure were making a lot of noise!"

Next time you hear somebody criticizing or making fun (here anti-reservation supporters), remember, it's probably just a couple of noisy frogs. nd these couple of noisy frogs r not gonna write/change the destiny of entire JAT community...thts for sure.

m a self-made person, i know for sure tht my nxt 7 generations wud n'vr feel the need of reaping the benefits of reservation, nd so is true for everyone in my family. still my heart yearns for all my brothers nd sisters (all down-trodden jats) who really need the benefits of reservation. do not overluk the ground reality, remember the generation next will n'vr forgive u for this act of yours. its easy to talk big on a portal like this...remember, nd you must not forget tht u live in a materialistic world...open yr eyes, cum out of yr shell,
    take a closer look...you'll surely realize, wat i'm talking about.

studying tales of panchatantra are gud for kids, moral lessons, u know...but when u grow up, u start livin' in a realistic nd materialistic world...i guess thts the time when u shud start reading "chanakya nithi" nd "vidur nithi"...being practical is the essence of life...nd thts yr road to survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    ''Falak Ko Bhi Zid Hai Jahan Bijliya Girane Ki,
    Hume Bhi Zid Hai Wahin Aashiyan Banane Ki'' :D:D:D ham aashiyaan bana rahe hein, aap aashiyaan ban-ne se pehle ujaad rahe ho !

Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 24th, 2008 at 02:08 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

some time i get impatient when i listen the word reservation.
    Reservation is totally totally politically motivated. i did not find any one point
    which can be helpful in developing our country or state or distirict or ourself.

people who are demanding Jat in OBC category...if they are ready to go backword then why r they not asking for SC/ST and more further backword reservation ?

i also strongly believe and agrre with Rajender and sateypal
    Help should be extended to all economically backward people irespective of their caste.
    Failure is not the worst thing, worst thing is not to try..
    Regards,
    Virender Sihag.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    ms. chhikara, yr previous post also reminds me of another frog story...here it goes...

Next time you hear somebody criticizing or making fun (here anti-reservation supporters), remember, it's probably just a couple of noisy frogs. nd these couple of noisy frogs r not gonna write/change the destiny of entire JAT community...thts for sure.

m a self-made person, i know for sure tht my nxt 7 generations wud n'vr feel the need of reaping the benefits of reservation, nd so is true for everyone in my family. still my heart yearns for all my brothers nd sisters (all down-trodden jats) who really need the benefits of reservation. do not overluk the ground reality, remember the generation next will n'vr forgive u for this act of yours. its easy to talk big on a portal like this...remember, nd you must not forget tht u live in a materialistic world...open yr eyes, cum out of yr shell, take a closer look...you'll surely realize, wat i'm talking about.

studying tales of panchatantra are gud for kids, moral lessons, u know...but when u grow up, u start livin' in a realistic nd materialistic world...i guess thts the time when u shud start reading "chanakya nithi" nd "vidur nithi"...being practical is the essence of life...nd thts yr road to survival.

Mr. Tewatia,

The metaphor was not at all appropriate and i say that with enough conviction.

there aint any substance behind saying that the noise making people are handful.

Please also be reminded that the people who are anti-reservation(as you categorised us) are not fools , they are equally capable , thinking and compassionate about the society , about OUR caste ( if you may want to hear OUR and caste).

For sure no body has denied the little benefits that you might be reaping out of an option that might come for free.

One does not need to me masters in economics , instead only need a bit of common sense that having a free option like reservation in the worst case is like not having it.

And I guess you at least appreciate that we do know this much at least or at least we posess that bit of common sense at least( I hope so!).

Coming to the practicality and Materialistic realms , it is only because of excess of such things that we are at our present scenario.
    I am not sure what people are trying to put forward while saying charity begins at home and they put forward only their caste , they can be greedy for this etc etc.
    You wiped out my arguments in purely sarcastic sense of integrated and holistic development, but do you realise that those are the actual needs of the hour?
    Would you apprecaite our country going forward or only our cast?

Would you appreciate honour killing because our caste demands so ?
    How can one be progressive enough in neglecting cetrain things and not move on on others.
    In such globalised , highly competitive world , do not you interact with others ( other caste , other religions , other nations ? ).

Is the opportunity cost of raging an agitation for getting the reservation , blocking roads , destroying property ( which is bound to happen , because thats only being practial and in the materialistic realms of all things ) worth setting an example??

Please be aware that for practical applications of your ideas , you have to come out and be a part of the agitation that will be raised. Are you willing to do that? If not , then please dont hide behind the practilities.

And we are not stone hearted people ( and this statement is on behalf of the so called "anti-reservation group" of yours) , we do not have any personal hatred agains our brothers and sisters , so there is no concrete reason for our heart not yearning for them ( as compared to you).
    Infact the supporter of integrated and holisitic development , would of course include them as well ? Dont it would?

Please dont use words like down trodden , poor , reservation needy words for our fellowmen , and if you do , dont think that mere reservation is gonna remove all this just like a magic wand.

WE might not be as learned as you , we might not be as practical as you , but i am sure we will not owe to the coming generations. And this i am very sure of.

Get a time series of the percentage of people in favour of reservation on Y-axis and time on X-axis , I am pretty sure , its an decreasing function of time.
    Conclusion is that there will be less number of people going forward supporting these practicalities and materialistic realms!

We all will for sure owe to the nect generation for amking an mockery of ourselves and our own people over this issue.

don't u ppl get exhausted.???tamatar..plz plz plz take a break
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Dear Mr. Dalal,

Your response made me laugh. Well said.

As mentioned in various other posts (e.g. IIM in Haryana...), the correct problem must be tackled with a solution that is sustainable and results in continuous overall improvement/ benefit.

If the problem is a lack of necessary and good quality educational facilities in the state, then that is where we should target attention and take action. Little will be gained by obtaining reservation of 50-100 seats annually in educational institutions/ government jobs.

Regarding being proud of our background - we have been lucky that we have been raised to be proud of who we are, where we come from, and what qualities we have (or should have). This upbringing is a source of inspiration, comfort, motivation and courage when we face difficulties. Now-a-days companies worldover are trying to instill these feelings in their employees as pride in one's work, one's organisation has been found to improve performance. And here we have people in Haryana who want to make sure no jat can ever be proud. As they say, common sense is not that common afterall.

The statement that "all jats of haryana demand the OBC status" is inaccurate and it would be better if the percentage of the JAT population demanding the status be specified. I expect a fair proportion of Jats would be offended by the claim.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Mr. Tewatia,

there aint any substance behind saying that the noise making people are handful.

Please also be reminded that the people who are anti-reservation(as you categorised us) are not fools , they are equally capable , thinking and compassionate about the society , about OUR caste ( if you may want to hear OUR and caste).

For sure no body has denied the little benefits that you might be reaping out of an option that might come for free.

One does not need to me masters in economics , instead only need a bit of common sense that having a free option like reservation in the worst case is like not having it.

And I guess you at least appreciate that we do know this much at least or at least we posess that bit of common sense at least( I hope so!).

Coming to the practicality and Materialistic realms , it is only because of excess of such things that we are at our present scenario.
    I am not sure what people are trying to put forward while saying charity begins at home and they put forward only their caste , they can be greedy for this etc etc.
    You wiped out my arguments in purely sarcastic sense of integrated and holistic development, but do you realise that those are the actual needs of the hour?
    Would you apprecaite our country going forward or only our cast?

Would you appreciate honour killing because our caste demands so ?
    How can one be progressive enough in neglecting cetrain things and not move on on others.
    In such globalised , highly competitive world , do not you interact with others ( other caste , other religions , other nations ? ).

Is the opportunity cost of raging an agitation for getting the reservation , blocking roads , destroying property ( which is bound to happen , because thats only being practial and in the materialistic realms of all things ) worth setting an example??

Please be aware that for practical applications of your ideas , you have to come out and be a part of the agitation that will be raised. Are you willing to do that? If not , then please dont hide behind the practilities.

And we are not stone hearted people ( and this statement is on behalf of the so called "anti-reservation group" of yours) , we do not have any personal hatred agains our brothers and sisters , so there is no concrete reason for our heart not yearning for them ( as compared to you).
    Infact the supporter of integrated and holisitic development , would of course include them as well ? Dont it would?

Please dont use words like down trodden , poor , reservation needy words for our fellowmen , and if you do , dont think that mere reservation is gonna remove all this just like a magic wand.

WE might not be as learned as you , we might not be as practical as you , but i am sure we will not owe to the coming generations. And this i am very sure of.

Get a time series of the percentage of people in favour of reservation on Y-axis and time on X-axis , I am pretty sure , its an decreasing function of time.
    Conclusion is that there will be less number of people going forward supporting these practicalities and materialistic realms!

We all will for sure owe to the nect generation for amking an mockery of ourselves and our own people over this issue.
    Last edited by ac; June 24th, 2008 at 11:53 PM.

Personal criticism - Habit of only a few (Just ignore them)

It is really unfortunate to have people amongst us who are in the habit of getting personal in their criticism. They are the ones who are responsible for killing a healthy discussion and debate. As Kabir said "Bura jo dekhan main chala Bura na Milya koi;. Jo apna dil jhankya; Mujhsa bura na koi". Yes if one is ashamed then one SHOULD BE ASHAMED of himself or herself but CERTAINLY not because of people to whom the cause of their community is close to their hearts.

These so called enlightened individuals sit in their plush offices and homes thinking that the world is hunky dory outside. They are just concerned about themselves - 'If I am ok, the world is ok', 'what will my friends/colleagues/acquantances call me if I belong to a community which is in the OBC list',etc etc.

I am sure there are only two frogs or at the most, only a handful of frogs in the well who will make lot of noise but the voice of reason and practicality will one day sooner than later, prevail. It's become kind of fashionable to portray yourself as anti-reservation these days without understanding the ground situation (of the community) and without seeing the broader picture of the benefits accruing to the community through reservation.

Which pride are we talking of? Lets differentiate between pride and ego? Please stop living in the past. Its a question of survival and existence and not progress. Where does the pride of these upholders of Jat pride go when Jats in Rajasthan are ploughing the fields of lower community members who have risen on the basis of reservation. Where does the pride of Jats go when Jats if they are lucky enough become clerks and salute the lower caste SDMs/bureaucrats. Where does the pride of a Jat go when capable Jat candidates are not able to fight elections from their constituencies because these are reserved constituencies. Where does the pride of Jats go when despite scoring 80% marks he is denied admission and a reserved category candidate with 4-5% gets admission in the same college. Where does the pride of a Jat go when countless qualified Jat youth take to stealing and dacoity in the absence of job opportunities. Reservation is not a substitute to hard work but it is a reality (which would exist for a long long time) with which we have to live with whether we take it or not. The sooner we realise this reality the better it is for the community (of course while not taking into consideration the nay sayers)

I HAVE A FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS TO ASK WHICH I HAD POSTED IN A SIMILAR THREAD ON RESERVATION WHICH ARE AS FOLLOWS...

There is no doubt that reservation is a detrimental step in the first place. It bodes well to hear people speak of reservation affecting the social fabric of the country adversely by dividing the population on the basis of caste, religion, etc. Just wish, other communities were also as nationalistic as Jats in shunning reservation.

However, we need to dwell on the questions below before forming an opinion on whether to support the reservation policy or not:

First, are we being realistic in our expectations that reservation would be abolished soon or anytime in the near future.

Second, do we foresee the reservation on the basis of caste, religion etc would be abolished and the economic criteria be introduced if at all.

Third, by not taking reservation for the community are we helping our community in any way and how are we helping if the answer is Yes.

Fourth, what is the alternative proposal and concrete action plan put forward by the anti-reservation lobby (Jats) in order to offset the loss by not taking reservation. Who will bear the accountability and responsibility of uplifting the community if reservation is not acceptable (as in the case of reservations, govt. bears the responsibility of giving benefits in admission and job opportunities).

Fifth, What have communities like the Yadavs lost by taking the benefits of reservation in the entire Northern India belt. If the answer is in the affirmative, we need to be specific with examples of their losses.

Sixth, What is the time frame we keep for affirmative action by the community and individuals for upliftment of the community in the absence of reservation. If the time frame is in decades, then we all know it would be too late for the community.

Seventh, If the majority of the community would want to go with reservations, what and how will the anti-reservation lobby react.

Eighth, last but not the least, why are we opposing reservation. Is it just because of our ego of what we were at one point in time..

In the posts mentioned above, it has been rightly pointed out that reservation gets admission to the reserved category candidates in professional institutes but of course does not guarantee them completion especially with their low grades. Having said that, have we considered the opportunity costs associated with the selection of these SC/ST candidates with shamefully low scores in the qualifying exams. An equal number of deserving Jat candidates could have made it to these institutes had they also been covered under reservation. Hence, reservation does not place you directly at the finishing point of the race, but it ensures that you get a spot at the starting point. How you finish and in how much time you finish the race, is totally dependent on you after that.
    Last edited by skadian123; June 24th, 2008 at 11:53 PM.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by aakankshac View Post
    Dear Mr. Dalal,

Your response made me laugh. Well said.

As mentioned in various other posts (e.g. IIM in Haryana...), the correct problem must be tackled with a solution that is sustainable and results in continuous overall improvement/ benefit.

If the problem is a lack of necessary and good quality educational facilities in the state, then that is where we should target attention and take action. Little will be gained by obtaining reservation of 50-100 seats annually in educational institutions/ government jobs.

Regarding being proud of our background - we have been lucky that we have been raised to be proud of who we are, where we come from, and what qualities we have (or should have). This upbringing is a source of inspiration, comfort, motivation and courage when we face difficulties. Now-a-days companies worldover are trying to instill these feelings in their employees as pride in one's work, one's organisation has been found to improve performance. And here we have people in Haryana who want to make sure no jat can ever be proud. As they say, common sense is not that common afterall.

The statement that "all jats of haryana demand the OBC status" is inaccurate and it would be better if the percentage of the JAT population demanding the status be specified. I expect a fair proportion of Jats would be offended by the claim.

Well Dear , I thought i was in anti-reservation camp and thus bearing the criticism. You kicked me out for nothing?

I was talking of the metaphor Mr. Tewatia picked up for the "anti-reservationist's".

Please go through the post again.

Thanks!
    Last edited by anilsinghd; June 25th, 2008 at 01:28 AM.

I came here after long time and seen that people are going crazy on the topic some because of there ego (we can not be backward) and some have there own reasons.

I am just writing some of them

1. Guns and Guts

Guts--> Do anyone have guts to say that I am backward as I am ploughing other's land and still defending those Guts then you are missing the actual reality.

Guns--> Youngster are already using it because of unemployment doing lot of proud to JAT community .....proud they say they are forward are they really ....

2. No Reservation as this will bring disrespect to community

If this is the case then they might have stopped having relations and marriages to the JAT's in UP, Rajasthan, Delhi etc. as this can also bring the same disrespect to their family. Haryana, Punjab JATS are forward why they would be having relations with OBC. The fact is that we are the same but still denies Khud se jhoot bolne ki aadat pad gayee hain...

3. Reservation will divide Indian society

Reservation will bring the division to Indian society --- very true I agree with that .. How many of us are working to create a bond in society. see the second reason we are dividing our RACE as well as.

The fact is that JAT ke balak ne konse dusree caste accept kartee can anyone tell me. No body like JAT ask anyone from other caste. So what division you are talking about here...if we all are united then only they will start respecting us..

4. Education system improvement required

I think we all agree with but missing ground realities yeh sab aise hi rahna hain for next 20 years atleast (except we have civil war or revolution).

how if a Lower caste who is maha nalayak getting the job priority on a good educated JAT boy/girl.

I studied in Kurukshetra University and seen couple of SC/ST's getting admitted to good courses, coming on jumbo bikes poying no fees and still get paid for coming to classes and on the other side poor JAT is paying huge fees and not sure whether he will get the job or not.

Bhaiyo don't get emotional about the word OBC or backward try to see the reality in rural area you will come to know how much backward we are....America ke JATan ne dhekh ke JAT forward nahin ho jaenge JAT kissan ne dhekho unkee strength bahut jyada hain.

Sukeee Zamindar aur Chaudhary kuhan main kuch nahin rakhya next generation ke baree main sochoon apne gareeb bahiyo ke baree main socchon.

By supporting reservation you can favour everybody in society har koi reservation mangega to reservation apne aap khatam ho jayege. One day politicians would automatically forced to break this jinx.

Thanks All
    Last edited by mann123; June 25th, 2008 at 09:18 AM.
    -Virender M.

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    don't u ppl get exhausted.???tamatar..plz plz plz take a break
    if u really care, then get me a pepsi nd kit kat...ahahahaha :D
    jat reservation ki tamanna ab hamare dil mein hai, dekhna hai zor kitna bazuu-e-qaatil mein hai :p:D

if u really care, then get me a pepsi nd kit kat...ahahahaha :D
    jat reservation ki tamanna ab hamare dil mein hai, dekhna hai zor kitna bazuu-e-qaatil mein hai :p:D
    This thread has been merely a show-off of intellectuality and proficiency in english:p.....Moderator plz lock the thread as soon as possible. Ppl are being crazy here...na to lath baaz jaaga eibb.....boxing

PS: Tewatia ji, aapki pepsi aur kitkat deliever kar di courier tai...bas maada sa sabr karo:D:D
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    PS: Tewatia ji, aapki pepsi aur kitkat deliever kar di courier tai...bas maada sa sabr karo:D:D
    pls give me the AWB (airway bill number)...so tht i can chk on-line status of delivery :p:D

anilbhai, pls dont take this as personal, but i find yr. english quite STRANGE to grasp...to me it seems tht the words r cherry-picked frm dictionary, wch r forcibly tryin' to find a suitable place in the sentance tht u r drafting. anyways i cud'nt make out any head or tail frm the previous post of yrs. hwever, i'll still try to reason with watever i grasped...
    b4 i do tht...pls. understand few definitions/clarifications:

1. down-trodden jats
    आधे से ज्यादा जाट आबादी ऐसी है जिसे पता नही ४-१० बीघे के टुकड़े में सारा साल कैसे निकलेगा
    एक बचे की शादी करनी पड़ जाए , तो सारी उमर के लिए कर्जदार
    लड़कों की तो खैर शादी होती ही नही , कोण रिश्ता करेगा , किसी ने लड़की ब्याह्दी तब खिलायेगा क्या ...नोकरी मिलनी नही
    में ख़ुद जाती के आधार पर आरक्षण का हिमायती नही , पर आर्थिक आधार पर मिलले नही और जाती के आधार पर मांगो नही , इस तरह ये बहादुर जाती ही खत्म हो जायेगी १००-१५० साल बा

(these r down-trodden jats)
    2. i n'vr said tht ppl who r supporting anti-reservation r fools...i see no substance to this wild fantasy of yours...hwever u r the best judge. :p
    3. i n'vr said tht others r stone hearted ppl or they dont yearn for fellow jats.
    4. i n'vr said tht i'm more learned.

Mr. Tewatia,

there aint any substance behind saying that the noise making people are handful. (wat i said is 100% truth whether u agree to tht or not is a different matter all-together...my previous post with the example of few croaking frogs...with-holding !!!)

Please also be reminded that the people who are anti-reservation(as you categorised us) are not fools , they are equally capable , thinking and compassionate about the society , about OUR caste ( if you may want to hear OUR and caste). (see abv. in definitions/clarifications)

For sure no body has denied the little benefits that you might be reaping out of an option that might come for free. (wat little benefits i'm reaping??? if i'm not reaping any benefits then where is the Q of denial...i gather no sense frm yr. remarks.

One does not need to me masters in economics , instead only need a bit of common sense that having a free option like reservation in the worst case is like not having it. And I guess you at least appreciate that we do know this much at least or at least we posess that bit of common sense at least( I hope so!). (i cannot gather a single bit as to wat u r tryin' to convey...i mean wat reservation has to do with being masters in economics, cud u pls. elaborate in BETTER words)

Coming to the practicality and Materialistic realms , it is only because of excess of such things that we are at our present scenario. (i gave u the solution of this scenario, wch u outrightly rejected, pls. read agn...
    anil bhai...this is not a joke, neither it is illogical, in fact let this happen, nd mind u this is not short sightedness (or myopia :p ...watever u call it)...if every one frm all different castes tht u've tried to mention, stand up to hv their claim in/on reservation...i wud say this wud b the best thing to happen, in the interest of all...may b then the politicians will decide to stop this crap forever...i mean reservations, quotas etc etc etc nd bla bla bla.
    Would you apprecaite our country going forward or only our cast? (i do agree tht these r the need of the hour...but pls. b apprised tht this thread was/is talking of JAT reservation, for sure not abt. secularism, holistic living, depleting water levels, environmental degradation nd greenhouse effects...wch u used to substantiate yr thoughts.)

Would you appreciate honour killing because our caste demands so ? (pls. refer to post # 17 on the thread...where i've conveyed my thoughts)
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...t=24248&page=2

Please be aware that for practical applications of your ideas , you have to come out and be a part of the agitation that will be raised. Are you willing to do that? If not , then please dont hide behind the practilities. (answered previously...read agn)
    i wud like u to refer post no. 126 by sanjeev nandal, wch even u...yrself has appreciated...the educated/well settled jats can contribute to this effect in wch ever way they want to, nd for this u dont hv to oppose anything nd still can do service to yr. caste...unlike u nd me, they dont hv. to indulge in this kinda rhetoric over JL
    And we are not stone hearted people ( and this statement is on behalf of the so called "anti-reservation group" of yours (pls. let me know if u hv any other suitable word, tht i can use instead of "anti-reservation") , we do not have any personal hatred agains our brothers and sisters , so there is no concrete reason for our heart not yearning for them ( as compared to you).

Please dont use words like down trodden , poor , reservation needy words for our fellowmen , and if you do , dont think that mere reservation is gonna remove all this just like a magic wand. (earlier u rejected my posts being w/o any substantiation or being sarcastic, jocular or throwing stupid imaginations...now u r saying' dont use these words...pls. dont mind, but i feel tht u r tryin' to put yr. words in my mouth)

Conclusion is that there will be less number of people going forward supporting these practicalities and materialistic realms
    ! (i dont gather anything out of this mathematical/statistical imagination (stupid in yr. words, vivid in my words) of yours...pls. eleborate, if u can in BETTER words)

We all will for sure owe to the nect generation for amking an mockery of ourselves and our own people over this issue.(for sure u will, but pls. dont include the supporters of reservation)

i thought tht i've concluded the topic of discussion after my post no. 200 (pls. read agn.)
    I would rather say , YES we do need reservation , but not on the basis of caste but on the basis of need , and that does not segregate jats , gujjars , sc's , st's !

Again some might categorise this as total nonsense , but if we are talking about resource allocation , I would rather go on the economic criterions rather than the caste....कान दोनों ही पकड़ रहे हैं, एक सीधे तरीके से, तो दूसरा घुमा के...and i thought i was conversing in english...he he he...:p
    now, cud u pls. elaborate wat r u tryin' to convey on this thread. on one hand u r agnst the reservation, on the other hand u r convinced as stated in abv quote ...it seems tht u hv run out of all the reasons to SUBSTANTIATE yr. thoughts nd now beating around the bush...just for the heck of it. do u hv an answer??? if YES, pls. enlighten us. :p
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 25th, 2008 at 02:56 PM.

Well Dear , I thought i was in anti-reservation camp and thus bearing the criticism. You kicked me out for nothing?

I was talking of the metaphor Mr. Tewatia picked up for the "anti-reservationist's".

Please go through the post again.
    lol...m going out of my wits...tryin' to control my emotions :p

Login to view details.
    anilbhai, pls dont take this as personal, but i find yr. english quite STRANGE to grasp...to me it seems tht the words r cherry-picked frm dictionary, wch r forcibly tryin' to find a suitable place in the sentance tht u r drafting. anyways i cud'nt make out any head or tail frm the previous post of yrs. hwever, i'll still try to reason with watever i grasped...
    b4 i do tht...pls. understand few definitions/clarifications:

1. down-trodden jats
    आधे से ज्यादा जाट आबादी ऐसी है जिसे पता नही ४-१० बीघे के टुकड़े में सारा साल कैसे निकलेगा
    एक बचे की शादी करनी पड़ जाए , तो सारी उमर के लिए कर्जदार
    लड़कों की तो खैर शादी होती ही नही , कोण रिश्ता करेगा , किसी ने लड़की ब्याह्दी तब खिलायेगा क्या ...नोकरी मिलनी नही
    में ख़ुद जाती के आधार पर आरक्षण का हिमायती नही , पर आर्थिक आधार पर मिलले नही और जाती के आधार पर मांगो नही , इस तरह ये बहादुर जाती ही खत्म हो जायेगी १००-१५० साल बा
    (these r down-trodden jats)
    2. i n'vr said tht ppl who r supporting anti-reservation r fools...i see no substance to this wild fantasy of yours...hwever u r the best judge. :p
    3. i n'vr said tht others r stone hearted ppl or they dont yearn for fellow jats.
    4. i n'vr said tht i'm more learned.
    i thought tht i've concluded the topic of discussion after my post no. 200 (pls. read agn.)

now, cud u pls. elaborate wat r u tryin' to convey on this thread. on one hand u r agnst the reservation, on the other hand u r convinced as stated in abv quote ...it seems tht u hv run out of all the reasons to SUBSTANTIATE yr. thoughts nd now beating around the bush...just for the heck of it. do u hv an answer??? if YES, pls. enlighten us. :p

YES I RAN OUT OF ARGUMENTS!

I TRIED BEATING AROUND THE BUSH BUT I FAILED !

YOU CAUGHT ME AND DID NOT LET ME BEAT AROUND FOR NOTHING.

MY ENGLISH IS STRANGE !

I CHERRY PICK MY WORDS TO MAKE MY ARGUMNETS LOOK FLASHY.

WHATEVER I WAS WRITING WAS JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT.

HOPE THAT HELPS YOU IN GOING FORWARD AND HAING THE RESERVATION AND UPLIFTING JATS WHERE EVERY JAT ( AFTER THE RESERVATION ) WOULD NOT HAVE TO :

1. WORRY ABOUT HOW TO PAAS AN YEAR WITH HIS LAND?
    2. WORRY ABOUT MARRIAGE AND FOOD ETC AFTERWARDS.

AND I TAKE IT FOR GRANTED THAT THE COMING JAT GENERATIONS WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU AND THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED RESERVATION, BECAUSE YOUR HEART'S YEARN FOR THEM.

I APOLOGISE TO YOU , THE RESERVATION SUPPORTERS , ALL THE JATS IN VILLAGES WHO NEED RESERVATION DESPERATELY , AND ALSO TO THE COMING GENERATIONS FOR NOT SIDING WITH THE RESERVATIONIST'S LOBBY.

HOPE THAT HELPS AND THAT IS ALL YOU WANTED.
    ========================================

REGARDS,
    ANIL

anilbhai aap to emotional ho gaye ...i see this as 2nd time u r losing yr. spirits on this thread...but this doesn't answers my post no. 215.
    also...remember no sorries, no apologies, no thanks, no regrets...we r just part of a DISCUSSION !!!
    pls. dont get disheartened...miles to go !!! remember king bruce nd the spider, remember ms. chhikara's story of frog churning butter
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 25th, 2008 at 03:55 PM.

Login to view details.
    You will never get it because even if i do , that would be :

1. Without any arguments.
    2. Beating around the bush.
    3. With strange english.
    4. With cherry picked words.
    5. for the heck of it.

===========================================

I request you to do me a favour though:
    Dont extrapolate about my individuality. On what i do , what i should? I am good enough to handle myself.

============================================

Thanks and Regards,
    Anil

anilbhai aap to emotional ho gaye ...i see this as 2nd time u r losing yr. spirits on this thread...but this doesn't answers my post no. 215.
    also...remember no sorries, no apologies, no thanks, no regrets...we r just part of a DISCUSSION !!!
    pls. dont get disheartened...miles to go !!! remember king bruce nd the spider, remember ms. chhikara's story of frog churning butter
    tewatia ji u are irritaing the ppl here and later on u are provoking them to quote. It's not fair :p.ur comments have been proved major heart burn for the ppl...plz stop it now otherwise it is likely that u will be banned here for lifetime..it does not sound better to reveal the personal practises adhered by some person..better to make use of ur oxford dictionary as i m working hard too :D