Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jat girl renu rathee living on streets in mumbai

Jat girl renu rathee living on streets in mumbai

PLEASE go through the link below and find out the truth.I have sent a mail to the TOI correspondent to supply contact number of this girl so that some help can be done.Hope to hear from TOI soon.

‘Please help me!’-Fashion Shows-Fashion-Lifestyle-The Times of India

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Fashion_Shows/Please_help_me/articleshow/3862818.cms - 9 hours ago

http://www.desihotmasala.com/2008/12...thi-model.html - 15 hours ago
    Last edited by devdahiya; December 20th, 2008 at 07:44 AM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Exclamation i am ready to help her.

Thats very bad.

If she want i cn send her return Air-tickets to her home town,so that she can go back to her home.

And jst one condition:-Next time,she should keep in mind that wo koi aisa kaam na kare jis se jats and ooski family ki insult ho.

I dnt have her no.
    Please do let me know her no.
    i will send my help to her within few hours

Regards,
    Jaglan
    Last edited by saurabhjaglan; December 20th, 2008 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bamsspirit View Post
    Thats very bad.
    If she want i cn send her return Air-tickets to her home town,so that she can go back to her home.

I dnt have her no.
    Please do let me know.

Regards,
    Jaglan

The girl is from Gurgaon and as per her...her family does not want to support her.Story of an ambition going sour.

If you get some information from TOI pl let me know I will send somebody their.

Sir,

Agar aapkee baat ho jaati hai to batana agar wo ladkee interested hogi to usey tikect of or Khaney rehney key liyea kuchh paisa bheja ja sakta hai one of my office in Panvel I wiil send sombody if required.

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    The girl is from Gurgaon and as per her...her family does not want to support her.Story of an ambition going sour.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

to your surprise she hails from a very rich family from gurgoan...her father is a crorepati and she is my distant relative.justnow i saw this and its really very surprising.i am shocked

Quote Originally Posted by deepika View Post
    to your surprise she hails from a very rich family from gurgoan...her father is a crorepati and she is my distant relative.justnow i saw this and its really very surprising.i am shocked

Dhikkaar hei aisse CROREPATTI baap par jiski izzat sadkkon par nilaam ho rahi ho....( even if the girl is at fault)..so what? Duub kei mar janna chahiye isse baap ko.

Mr. Dev Dahiya u have no rights to say anything against her father especially when u r not aware of the whole situation...i think we jats have to think beyond the restricted viewpoint.His father(my distant mamaji)never wanted her to join modelling and go to bombay but she went against his wishes coz she was too much obsessed wid modeling and acting.koi baap nai chaega ki uski aulad suffer kare.m sure now will say ki aisi beti ko maar dena chahiye. but let me tell u one thing we all grow up dreaming abt one thing or the other.she dreamt of being an actress always so she is not mentally abnormal coz she has seen lot of rough patches of life and bad phases in bombay.so like u i wont really blame or abuse anyone coz tht's too easy dropping a stone at someone else's house sitting i nur own house isn't it?no human being is bad its just tht time makes him or her bad
    Quote Originally Posted by skarmveer View Post
    Sir,

Agar aapkee baat ho jaati hai to batana agar wo ladkee interested hogi to usey tikect of or Khaney rehney key liyea kuchh paisa bheja ja sakta hai one of my office in Panvel I wiil send sombody if required.
    Dhikkaar hei aisse CROREPATTI baap par jiski izzat sadkkon par nilaam ho rahi ho....( even if the girl is at fault)..so what? Duub kei mar janna chahiye isse baap ko.

She is a Jat Girl thats why we are thinking to help her

Deepika jee aapko bhee nahi pata chalta agar Dahiya Sahab ney yanha per yea thread na daali hoti. Wo bhee eak pita hai fir bhee unhey likhna pada keukee dukh hota hai jab koi ladkee es tarah sadak per rehney ko majboor ho jai. Mujhey to lagta hai kee in halat mein unkey parivaar key logo ko uskee madad kernee chahiyea wo galat hai yea sahi beti to usee parivaar kee hai.
    Mr. Dev Dahiya u have no rights to say anything against her father especially when u r not aware of the whole situation...i think we jats have to think beyond the restricted viewpoint.His father(my distant mamaji)never wanted her to join modelling and go to bombay but she went against his wishes coz she was too much obsessed wid modeling and acting.koi baap nai chaega ki uski aulad suffer kare.m sure now will say ki aisi beti ko maar dena chahiye. but let me tell u one thing we all grow up dreaming abt one thing or the other.she dreamt of being an actress always so she is not mentally abnormal coz she has seen lot of rough patches of life and bad phases in bombay.so like u i wont really blame or abuse anyone coz tht's too easy dropping a stone at someone else's house sitting i nur own house isn't it?no human being is bad its just tht time makes him or her bad

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

if he is also a father does it mean he has rights to abuse anyone.waise aap sab logo ki jaankari ke liye bata du she is staying in bombay for more than one and a half years.Her father is really very strict who never even allowed their daughters to go out after dark and then she became a rebel.she did everything what he never liked.Everyone has a limit when it comes to testing patience.its so easy to comment especially when u r not going through tht trauma
    Deepika jee aapko bhee nahi pata chalta agar Dahiya Sahab ney yanha per yea thread na daali hoti. Wo bhee eak pita hai fir bhee unhey likhna pada keukee dukh hota hai jab koi ladkee es tarah sadak per rehney ko majboor ho jai. Mujhey to lagta hai kee in halat mein unkey parivaar key logo ko uskee madad kernee chahiyea wo galat hai yea sahi beti to usee parivaar kee hai.
    Last edited by deepika; December 20th, 2008 at 02:24 PM.

I have no objections, what ever their family think but now its in public.

Deepika Jee,Aap hee koi rasta batai jissay kam-say kam usey sadak per to na rehna padey. We are no one to say anything but its pain-ful thats it.
    if he is also a father does it mean he has rights to be abuse anyone.waise aap sab logo ki jaankari ke liye bata du she is staying in bombay for more than one and a half years.he father is really very strict who never even allowed their daughters to go out after dark and then she became a rebel.she did everything what he never liked.Everyone has a limit when it comes to testing patience.its so easy to comment especially when u r not going through tht trauma

i am sure ab tak yeh baat ghar tak pahuch gayi hogi aur her father will definitely bring her back coz father can never see the kids in pain.m sorry if i have sounded rude but see when u are staying away from house(especially when a daughter)things are different.I am also staying away from my family and studying in kuala lumpur and ppl here hate indians.what if tomorrow i get into any trouble and have to stay on street ofcourse it will take time for my parents to reach here or send any help.agar aisa hua(God forbids)toh mai kabhi nai chahungi ki Mr Dev Dahiya ya aap ya koi aur mere parents ke baare me aisa kuch bole ki ladki sadak pe hai phir bhi.......
    Deepika Jee,Aap hee koi rasta batai jissay kam-say kam usey sadak per to na rehna padey. We are no one to say anything but its pain-ful thats it.

Hi,

This girl Renu Rathi has joined Zee News as news reader.

Thanks alot for the news...and if thts true then i am really happy for her
    Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    Hi,

This girl Renu Rathi has joined Zee News as news reader.

Beti Deepika, reaction/out brust on crorpati father is normal in this situation because mr dev considers & realy has connection with the girl otherwise why should he feels bad, let any body stay even in gatter. The family of the girl is part of jat samaj & in our samaj most of us donot like such incidents. Also we all are pained & feeling sorry for the girl. The father of the girl is certainly lacked some where in bringing up his daughter, lookingafter her & motiwating her. Mr Dev has expressed his feelings on this thread only, please wait, there are poeple still alive in our community who will not hasitate telling the father of the girl on his face in much more harse words, that he is at fault. Secondly, you are also to be blamed for mentioning the word crorpati which I feel, forced mr Dev to use little harse words. Do you feel that crorpaties & their children cannot do wrong thing. I also feel that not only the family of the girl but we all including you, the whole community & any sensible person will feel bad on such an incident. I know you may feel bad on me also & may reply that I have no right to comment but you should have kept your cool & got in touch with the family immediately rather than displaying your rude, immature & ill mannered reaction on posting of mr Dev. Any way I am sorry on reaction of mr Dev & my comments but the fact remains a fact. Now we all should help the girl without withouting unnesarily & keep our cool.

If she is safe & joined the news, I am very very happy. Thanks for the news

i am not really surpried coz some ppl get a habit of trying to show tht they are the best but then again u can't blame someone's parents for their kid's action....Mr fateh uncle jee cud u plz explain me wot u really think of upbringing?koi maa baap apne bache ko galat raasta nai dikhate its absolutely individual's call......how about a murderer i guess nobody on this earth will teach his or her kid to kill someone else....mujhe aapki tarah mithha bol bol ke chappal marne ki aadat nai hai and i am not a hypocrite who talks anything just to prove that he is a real jat aur naa mujhe badi badi baat karne ka shauk hai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Beti Deepika, reaction/out brust on crorpati father is inormal in this situation because mr dev considers & realy has connection with the girl otherwise why should he feels bad, let any body stay even in gatter. The family of the girl is part of jat samaj & in our samaj most of us donot like such incidents. Also we all are pained & feeling sorry for the girl. The father of the girl is certainly lacked some where in bringing up his daughter, lookingafter her & motiwating her. Mr Dev has expressed his feelings on this thread only, please wait, there are poeple still alive in our community who will not hasitate telling the father of the girl on his face in much more harse words, that he is at fault. Secondly, you are also to be blamed for mentioning the word crorpati which I feel, forced mr Dev to use little harse words. Do you feel that crorpaties & their children cannot do wrong thing. I also feel that not only the family of the girl but we all including you, the whole community & any sensible person will feel bad on such an incident. I know you may feel bad on me also & may reply that I have no right to comment but you should have kept your cool & got in touch with the family immediately rather than displaying your rude, immature & ill mannered reaction on posting of mr Dev. Any way I am sorry on reaction of mr Dev & my comments but the fact remains a fact. Now we all should help the girl without withouting unnesarily & keep our cool.
    Last edited by deepika; December 20th, 2008 at 04:39 PM.

Yes Deepika madam, you seems to have got carried away and when some one gets carried away,the reactions you are pouring are bit natural.You know what the girl said in the interview to the reporter..i quote," My father had been brutally beating me and ill treating me..in fact whole family has made my life miserable"..Unquote...having said that...i take my words back used for her father...after all he is father and sacred appointment of God.That should satisfy you now.And please take your unwarranted words back which you are in habit of using off and on in past too.

i am not really surpried coz some ppl get a habit of trying to show tht they are the best but then again u can't blame someone's parents for their kid's action....Mr fateh uncle jee cud u plz explain me wot u really think of upbringing?koi maa baap apne bache ko galat raasta nai dikhate its absolutely individual's call......how about a murderer i guess nobody on this earth will teach his or her kid to kill someone else....mujhe aapki tarah mithha bol bol ke chappal marne ki aadat nai hai and i am not a hypocrite who talks anything just to prove that he is a real jat aur naa mujhe badi badi baat karne ka shauk hai.

Kindly chill..enough is enough now......Your issue sorted out...now study please.

She is one crazy girl i know....i have stayed at her place and i have seen who is at fault...she calls her father'TU' and abuses him...is this something a son or daughter is expected to do?why wud she tell this on a TV channel that she was wrong?issliye i told u before and saying u again jis cheez ke baare me apko na pata ho uske baare me comment karna achi baat nayi hai.i dont need to know from ppl wot i do and wot i don't.when i know i am not wrong i take a stand and i am proud of tht.And i bet i havn't used anything wrong against u.its just tht i pointed it out where u were actually wrong in abusing someone's father.
    Yes Deepika madam, you seems to have got carried away and when some one gets carried away,the reactions you are pouring are bit natural.You know what the girl said in the interview to the reporter..i quote," My father had been brutally beating me and ill treating me..in fact whole family has made my life miserable"..Unquote...having said that...i take my words back used for her father...after all he is father and sacred appointment of God.That should satisfy you now.And please take your unwarranted words back which you are in habit of using off and on in past too.

She is one crazy girl i know....i have stayed at her place and i have seen who is at fault...she calls her father'TU' and abuses him...is this something a son or daughter is expected to do?why wud she tell this on a TV channel that she was wrong?issliye i told u before and saying u again jis cheez ke baare me apko na pata ho uske baare me comment karna achi baat nayi hai.i dont need to know from ppl wot i do and wot i don't.when i know i am not wrong i take a stand and i am proud of tht.And i bet i havn't used anything wrong against u.its just tht i pointed it out where u were actually wrong in abusing someone's father.

Okie stay proud..God bless you!Get over it now please and concentrate on something more productive.I am happy seeing you winning the game.