Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Anybody Rocky Handsome ?

Any body Ki and Ka ?

Ya mujhe hi dekhni padegi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

vijaypooniya (April 2nd, 2016)

Randeep Hooda's upcoming movie Laal Rang looks promising. Have a look at promo:

Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

bharti (April 24th, 2016), cooljat (April 3rd, 2016), gsolanki9063 (April 10th, 2016)

Anyone watched Vajpayee's - 'Aligarh'?
    If not go n' watch it for Manoj Vajpayee, his subtle flawless acting is simply superb.
    Arguably the best of him.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

I could not watch Ki & Ka......but Batman Vs Superman dekh li .....

Please mark my words Do not Watch it ....forget about time & money , it would break heart of those who loved Batman & Superman.

1st - Ben as Batman disaster
    2nd- Superman died another
    3rd - Villian ......looked i*** is how I would describe
    4th : Wonder Woman bas wahi kami thi

Most important I could not understand what the h%%$$%#^#$%^ they want to show .

Fan 2.5/5
    Different story, but not upto the expectations. Childish, foolish type. Shah Rukh Khan in his look alike role did a good job though.

Dekhne toh mei gayee the The Huntsman - Winter's War.......

But Dekhi Laal Rang.

Overall Worth Watching ....though had many ifs and howevers ....n could have been better.

Still good movie ....it is obvious RH did good his dialect and Would remind of some typical jat guy of ur college ( no offence please )

Whole casting did okay rather good for 1st movie rajesh , poonam , rashi n others .

I personally liked Rajneesh as SP Gajraj Singh few scenes few dialogues good command on dialect , i was not expecting it .

I did not like the end .....but its fine .

Another cliche thing which I actually always hate in hindi movies ...why woman is always root cause of every thing .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

bharti (April 24th, 2016)

Smriti, I too watched Laal Rang yesterday evening.

Out and out a Haryanvi movie coming from the Bollywood stable.
    Randeep Hooda superb. I dont think he had to act. He just had to be his natural self.
    He was just treating himself, making the most of the opportunity he got to speak Haryanvi and play Shankar, a typical Haryanvi(read Jat). Must be missing all this in Mumbai, so seemed to enjoy every scene, each moment.
    I think people should go and watch it in theaters and make it a big hit, especially in Haryana/Delhi so that more people get motivated to make such movies.

Also Khattar Govt should give it tax-exemption in the state since no other movie from Bollywood has endorsed Haryanvi language the way it has done. Also it highlights the blood-mafia in a big way.

UP gave tax exemtion to Bajrangi Bhaijaan and more such, Bihar to Manjhi for promoting their language/culture and for giving social message. Why cant Haryana do same???
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (April 24th, 2016), cooljat (April 24th, 2016), deependra (April 28th, 2016), gsolanki9063 (April 24th, 2016), op1955 (September 20th, 2016), rakeshsehrawat (April 27th, 2016), rekhasmriti (April 24th, 2016), rohittewatia (April 26th, 2016)

Baghi or Mother's Day

( Waise toh dono hi bekar hai )

Still......anyone would care to share opinion .

Sarabjit

The only thing which was close to real Sarabjit in movie, Randeep Hooda's look and his acting.

As Dalbir Kaur Aishwarya Rai found to be a big misfit in movie. Neither she could catch the punjabi accent nor the intensity of the character. I found her yielding in each frame she appeared.

Richa Chadda could not get enough time on screen but was far better than Aishwarya Rai in each scene she shared with her.

The big question mark on Director's thought process. It leaves audience in confusion that who is real hero of the movie. Sarabjit or Dalbir Kaur. Unfortunately movie doesn't land anywhere.

Still Randeep Hooda gives you some moments to connect with him. His natural acting is the only thing that can be remembered.

Can be watched once. It's a dark movie and doesn't give you a single chance to smile.

2.5 star..for Randeep Hooda only..
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 21st, 2016), rekhasmriti (May 20th, 2016)

I feel same Aish is misfit...for some reasons I think Tabbu could have done justice to that role.

Sad movie .....have not watched it......may be I would

Udta Punjab
    In my opinion makers of this movie watched the Hollywood movie 'Traffic', which is based upon Mexican drug cartels and then decided to make its Indian version in form of Punjab. As I have watched Traffic movie already so it was just waste of time to watch this Indian version.

Udta Punjab

We have heard that this movie is a result of 4 years of research on drug issue in Punjab. But the director even could not touch the real Punjab. If you talk about Punjab and you don't find a single Bullet, the bike in movie. You can just laugh on what kind of research movie maker did. Daljit Dosanjh, a jatt character who was an ASI in Punjab police, was riding a TVS bike in movie. I observed somewhere down the line, punjabi Jatts were in the center of drug syndicate.
    The new definition of realistic cinema is to use hindi slangs as much as you can. Udta Punjab was revolving around the "B...c...d" which releases your frustration time to time while watching the movie.
    Shahid was good, justified his character. Alia surprised with her intense acting. However, her bihari accent was not upto the mark. Kareena Kapoor seemed a bit tired.

This movie doesn't suggest any solution to the drug issue in Punjab. I found it politically aimed at the current Punjab Government. A serious subject which was lost to political ambition of someone who is behind the scene.

2.5 star for all the actors who did justice with their respective characters not the movie makers.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 20th, 2016), deependra (June 22nd, 2016), Prikshit (June 22nd, 2016), rekhasmriti (June 19th, 2016), rohittewatia (June 26th, 2016)

" The new definition of realistic cinema is to use hindi slangs as much as you can. Udta Punjab was revolving around the "B...c...d" which releases your frustration time to time while watching the movie.
    Shahid was good, justified his character. Alia surprised with her intense acting. However, her bihari accent was not upto the mark. Kareena Kapoor seemed a bit tired. "

Absolutely in agreement . Bihari accent is quite easy to grasp ( not boasting but i can speak better than her )

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 22nd, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    " The new definition of realistic cinema is to use hindi slangs as much as you can. Udta Punjab was revolving around the "B...c...d" which releases your frustration time to time while watching the movie.
    Shahid was good, justified his character. Alia surprised with her intense acting. However, her bihari accent was not upto the mark. Kareena Kapoor seemed a bit tired. "

Absolutely in agreement . Bihari accent is quite easy to grasp ( not boasting but i can speak better than her )
    Agree in toto! Daljeet ne bhi thik acting kar rakhi se
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (June 25th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    I feel same Aish is misfit...for some reasons I think Tabbu could have done justice to that role.

Sad movie .....have not watched it......may be I would
    Kajol or perhaps Vidhya balan could have done better than hers.
    Kiron kher would have been best bet.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

It would be difficult choice between Kiron Kher n Tabbu .

I would also go for Kiron coz of Punjabi thing

26. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 29th, 2016)

"Do lafzon ki Kahani" 1.5/5 that too because of "Randeep Hooda" I still dont understand why he say yes to such scripts.

Do Lafzon ki Kahani

Is actual Ditto of a Korean Movie which I had watched Years Back .

When I say the trailor .....then I recalled .

Korean movie was awesome ......can try that

29. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (July 5th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    Sarabjit

The only thing which was close to real Sarabjit in movie, Randeep Hooda's look and his acting.

As Dalbir Kaur Aishwarya Rai found to be a big misfit in movie. Neither she could catch the punjabi accent nor the intensity of the character. I found her yielding in each frame she appeared.

Richa Chadda could not get enough time on screen but was far better than Aishwarya Rai in each scene she shared with her.

The big question mark on Director's thought process. It leaves audience in confusion that who is real hero of the movie. Sarabjit or Dalbir Kaur. Unfortunately movie doesn't land anywhere.

Still Randeep Hooda gives you some moments to connect with him. His natural acting is the only thing that can be remembered.

Can be watched once. It's a dark movie and doesn't give you a single chance to smile.

2.5 star..for Randeep Hooda only..

Dear All,

As the topic is jat centric actor's acting skill just need to know from u all guys, how Darshan Kumar had acted, who hails from Jat community[From Kishangarh village near Vasant Kunj], had acted as lawyer of Sarbjit in the movie, had also done character satbir in NH10 of Anushka Sharma fame. Just need to know your feedback how he had done. On the lighter note I had not seen both the movies yet.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

31. The Following User Says Thank You to vishalsunsunwal For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (July 5th, 2016)