Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Dangal - An average watchable movie !

I am curious to know in which village on Haryana Gol Gappas were served at 5 AM and that too fifteen years back.

Dangal is a perfect movie. I wonder how any movie can be so emotional.That was not any regular Gol Gappa shop and that was specially arranged by the father before starting of the training of the girls.Then on, the girls were not allowed to eat the Gol Gappas. Superb movie.

टॉयलेट जाओ तो टैम तै जाइओ नातो थोड़ी लिकड़गी तो मजा कोनी आवै ...😅😂
    IF U WANT TO GIVE SUMTHING TO OTHERS
    GIVE THE SMILE N RESPECT.
    REMEMBER ITS EASY TO BREAK ANYTHING BUT REVERSE IS NOT TRUE.
    ENJOY THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to preetikhatri For This Useful Post:

navdeepkhatkar (August 31st, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Toilet - Ek Prem Katha : 3/5
    Message of this movie is good, but found it hard to watch whole movie.
    movie banane waalon ne kaafi deemag lagaya hai, jab 3/5 ka score hai to aamdani bhi acchi hogi

5. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Toilet - Ek Prem Katha : 3/5
    Message of this movie is good, but found it hard to watch whole movie.
    Crap movie.

Now Bollywood stars have also started mahima gaan of dodgy modi govt.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Crap movie.

Now Bollywood stars have also started mahima gaan of dodgy modi govt.
    You are declaring it crap coz in a scene it compares Modi's government "Notebandi" with "Talabandi" of toilets in government offices to give a lesson to "Sarkari Babus".
    The movie is inspired by a real life incident happened a few years ago and it has nothing to do with Modi government. In order to sell the movie, the filmmakers cleverly linked the movie's plot with the government's Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. There are Modi haters who can go to any extent to oppose the initiatives like "Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan". We should not be surprised if anytime soon you hear a news that Modi haters have started open defecation just to oppose the government.

We have n number of issues to curse the government but Modi's efforts towards cleanliness should not be one of them. It's a movie review thread, let it be the one.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

vijay (August 20th, 2017)

Bareily Ki Barfi

Faltoo...predictable....movie ke jokes trailors mei hai....acting okay hai.

I would not suggest to watch it ....not even free mei

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    You are declaring it crap coz in a scene it compares Modi's government "Notebandi" with "Talabandi" of toilets in government offices to give a lesson to "Sarkari Babus".
    The movie is inspired by a real life incident happened a few years ago and it has nothing to do with Modi government. In order to sell the movie, the filmmakers cleverly linked the movie's plot with the government's Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. There are Modi haters who can go to any extent to oppose the initiatives like "Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan". We should not be surprised if anytime soon you hear a news that Modi haters have started open defecation just to oppose the government.

We have n number of issues to curse the government but Modi's efforts towards cleanliness should not be one of them. It's a movie review thread, let it be the one.
    Sir, you are totally right but you are forgetting that outside the cinema halls there is a feedback diary being maintained and anyone can comment like Budhwar ji, as you yourself agreed that it is a movie review for them.

I am surprised to find moderator ji thanking you matching his philosophy with yours

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post

I am surprised to find moderator ji thanking you matching his philosophy with yours

This is movie review thread and let it be like this only.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    This is movie review thread and let it be like this only.
    no comments! agreed!

Newton!

Many have praised it.....for me " OK " hai . Rather I m glad I did not waste any money on it . I have only liked " Aatma Singh " role played by Pankaj Tripathi .

The Conspirator

3 on 5

James McAvoy movie .......based on real story around Lincoln Assasination . As it was a true story thus it seem highly sad why Mary Surratt got death penalty being innocent mother and son John Surratt got no punsihment even being guilty . Based on some american legal jury stuff .

The Shape of Water (3.5/5) : Though no alien in this movie, but still it reminds me of Hindi movie 'Koi Mil Gaya'.

Get Out (4/5) : Damn good horror movie. Funny part is that trapper girl says her black nigger boyfriend that her father would like him as he is a fan of Obama and wanted him to be US president for third time if it was possible. But in real her father has some ulterior motives for her black nigger boyfriend along with her.

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    The Conspirator

3 on 5

James McAvoy movie .......based on real story around Lincoln Assasination . As it was a true story thus it seem highly sad why Mary Surratt got death penalty being innocent mother and son John Surratt got no punsihment even being guilty . Based on some american legal jury stuff .
    ye jury movies mein serious aur asliyat mein funny lagti hain.......but they do same job as done in movie......that's the blind faith on printed books on laws! Hard to believe but justice ka koi mayana nahi hai.......bana to ek raja ko slaughter karne ke chakkar mein, jab uska hi murder ho gaya to hum jaisi praja to kis khet ki muli hain?.....accha hai kuch aur fact janne ko mila aisi movie se. I did not watched but tired enough of real based stories. Provogue was enough for me. Let people and laws move.

The Shape of Water (3.5/5) : Though no alien in this movie, but still it reminds me of Hindi movie 'Koi Mil Gaya'.

Get Out (4/5) : Damn good horror movie. Funny part is that trapper girl says her black nigger boyfriend that her father would like him as he is a fan of Obama and wanted him to be US president for third time if it was possible. But in real her father has some ulterior motives for her black nigger boyfriend along with her.
    Again did not watched, but could not control laughter after knowing the crux........hahahahahaha

19. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

upendersingh (March 13th, 2018)

October .................

Mera toh time bhi pass nahi hua ......tv par bhi mat dekhna

October .................

Mera toh time bhi pass nahi hua ......tv par bhi mat dekhna
    hmmmm...........

Parmanu

5 on 5

Super Awesome , it was a delight watching such a wonderful Bollywood Flick . JA real great choice in movies , so far Madras Cafe and Parmanu .......both exceeding expectations .

Must watch......do take kids they would understand how proud moment it was ........

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (May 29th, 2018)

Disappointing................not a single movie review ...........

Disappointing................not a single movie review ...........

Well Smriti, the following review of AndhaDhun on FB by a relative made it so tempting for me and my sister that we booked the tickets for same evening and believe me, each word of the review is so true. First half especially is great. Each scene. And do not miss the beginning as well.

-------------->

If you like your humor noir, your music old hindi film, your genre thriller, your scenes macabre and your cinematography nifty and clever , this is the film for you. It ticked all the boxes for me and stop me if I have said this before but Ayushman Khurana really knows how to pick his films !
    And then there is Tabu , as amoral as they come , hilarious in her genuine bewilderment why people can't see why some things must be done even if those said things are a bunch of murders. Without giving away the plot let me just say as the body count rises so does the excitement and the laughs.
    For some strange reason that I will find hard to explain it reminds me of Jaane bhi do yaaron, maybe because every one of the characters barring one or two has a darker side . And yet they make you laugh . One of the most interesting of these is the doctor .
    Actually it's hard to find fault with the casting ,its absolutely spot on down to the over the top wife of the cop.

-----------------------

Another is Badhai Ho. Go for it. You'll just love it.
    Last edited by bharti; November 1st, 2018 at 11:42 PM.
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

27. The Following User Says Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (November 3rd, 2018)