Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: I was a hindu!!!!

Tark se ladne ka jajba dekha tabhi to aapse aapke bataaye 1000 references mein se 1-2 yahaan rakhne ko kaha, ki chalo agar Sangwan ji aapke according galat hain to fir aapki hi baat sun li jaaye.... but aap bhi to nahin bata rahe na wo references jinke according sir chhoturam ne khud yah kaha tha ki wo "Hindu" hain.... raasta diya to aapko kutark se bachne ka, isko side karte hue bataiye aapke references taaki main bhi kuchh aisa reference base jaan saku jo yah kahta ho ki sir chhoturam ne falaane official document ke according apne aapko falani jagah is avsar par khud ko "Hindu" kaha tha.... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VirJ View Post
    Aapke writer ne to Soniya Gandhi ko bhi jatni bata diya tha......How can you claim that Chotu Ram himslef said in that book that he was not hindi. Is that book official autobiography?

Tark se lad sakta hun bhai kutark ke aage gutne hi tek sakta hun.
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

Phool Kumar Malik - Gathwala Khap - Nidana Heights

I NEVER said that I have reference where he said he was Hindu. I said there are references where PEOPLE claim he was Hindu and in some places people even say he was muslim.

However i dont claim that they are absolute truth. It was put in reference to tell you that we cannot believe everything that is said.

Again neither did I claim he was Hindu or not. It was you who made a statement and onus in on you to back it up.

There is a reference below which claims he was Hindu

https://books.google.com.au/books?id...0hindu&f=false
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

First, Identity is an evolving concept. Even if you say you don't belong to "xyz" identity, other may still consider that you do belong to "xyz" identity. Even if you don't consider yourself as Hindu/Sikh/Jat/Indian/Asian/non-White/non-Muslim/non-European/middle class/Dalit/OBC/Shudra/Kshatriya/human/ homo-sapiens/poor/rich(racially/religiously/culturally/economically superior/inferior) or whatever; other may consider you one. To ignorant invaders, everyone living east of Sindhu river who followed native traditions of subcontinent was a Hindu.They didn't bother to differentiate between all of them. Hindustan/Al-Hind is still a common name for India in many Islamic countries.
    People(their brain) do construct reality in their own way, all these constructed realities do differ from true objective reality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbana For This Useful Post:

rskankara (February 10th, 2015)

sir chhoturam ke school cirtificates me religion arya tha, , mere certificates me vaidik tha.....
    jo points phool kumar malik ne bataye ve buddhism me bhi hai, zorastherian me bhi hai, sbase bada proof bohat se jat aaj bhi choti diwali manate hai, na ki badi diwali, choti diwali mor jat samrat ashok ke budh dharm me jane ki khushi me manayi jati hai,

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abhisheklakda For This Useful Post:

phoolkumar (February 9th, 2015), spdeshwal (February 10th, 2015)

bhai aap mera religion batao??? fir mai aapko sir chhoturam ji ke religion ka proof dunga.....

Quote Originally Posted by abhisheklakda View Post
    sir chhoturam ke school cirtificates me religion arya tha, , mere certificates me vaidik tha.....jo points phool kumar malik ne bataye ve buddhism me bhi hai, zorastherian me bhi hai, sbase bada proof bohat se jat aaj bhi choti diwali manate hai, na ki badi diwali, choti diwali mor jat samrat ashok ke budh dharm me jane ki khushi me manayi jati hai,
    भाई,
    चल मान ली तेरी बात तू हिन्दू नहीं है। जी थोडा न कर। अब ये भी बता दे कि ये वैदिक धर्म कहाँ से आया।

अगर खुद को हिन्दू कहलवाने में इतनी असहजता महसूस हो रही है। तो कल ही अखबार में इश्तेहार छपवा दे कि भविष्य में आपका धर्म वैदिक माना जाये। थोडा और आगे जाकर कोर्ट में भी अर्जी डाल दे कि वैदिक धर्म को हिन्दू धर्म से अलग माना जाये।
    इस साइट पर तो सब तिलकधारी है इसलिए वो तो तेरी बात मानने से रहे। शायद कोर्ट ही कोई आदेश पारित करे।
    जल्दी करवाना भाई इस काम को। मैं भी अपना धर्म बदलने की फिराक में हूँ।
    Last edited by ayushkadyan; February 10th, 2015 at 01:51 AM.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

bhai aap mera religion batao??? fir mai aapko sir chhoturam ji ke religion ka proof dunga.....
    गुरु,
    तुम सही जा रहे हो। सही ऑफर निकाला है तुमने तो। एक हाथ से दो दूसरे हाथ से लो। भाई अगर और कुछ दिन तुम्हारे धर्म का पता ना चला तो यह तो राष्ट्रीय समस्या बन जाएगी।
    कोई तो मदद करो इनकी

धर्म के नाम पर असहजता स्वाभाविक है !!
    आज हम थोड़े शिक्षित हुए है तो हर चीज़ को तर्क से समझाने की कोशिश करते है, जो बहुत अच्छी बात है !!

दूसरी बात, हम कुछ भी धर्म माने, जो की संवाधानिक स्वतंत्रता है. साथ ही क्या करे, ये भी संविधान में मूल कर्तव्यों के रूप पे लिखा है.

अब मान-ने और करने की बात पता लगने के बाद सिर्फ उनके पालन करने का काम रह जाता है, एक अच्छे नागरिक के लिए !!
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shivamchaudhary For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 10th, 2015)

Chaudhary Chhotu Ram was a staunch nationalist and free from virus of communalism as is revealed from his activities even as a student.

He filled in his admission form against the column of religion ' Hindustani ' i.e. Indian when seeking admission in St. Stephen College, Delhi. This fact he also mentioned in his article which he wrote for the College Magazine.

Therefore, it can be said with certainty that he did not believe in sectarianism and Communism and wanted to organise the polity of the nation on class lines that he did by organizing the Zamindara Party i.e. the party basically for the uplift of farming community irrespective of their being religious faiths as Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or any other. To know him read his biographies with an open mind and you will come to know many unknown facts of his life and work.

He was at the same time a staunch nationalist, patriot, Arya Samajist [a reformist movement within Hindu religious fold], Jat, Social Reformer and politician par excellence.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; February 10th, 2015 at 12:42 PM.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    भाई,
    चल मान ली तेरी बात तू हिन्दू नहीं है। जी थोडा न कर। अब ये भी बता दे कि ये वैदिक धर्म कहाँ से आया।

अगर खुद को हिन्दू कहलवाने में इतनी असहजता महसूस हो रही है। तो कल ही अखबार में इश्तेहार छपवा दे कि भविष्य में आपका धर्म वैदिक माना जाये। थोडा और आगे जाकर कोर्ट में भी अर्जी डाल दे कि वैदिक धर्म को हिन्दू धर्म से अलग माना जाये।
    इस साइट पर तो सब तिलकधारी है इसलिए वो तो तेरी बात मानने से रहे। शायद कोर्ट ही कोई आदेश पारित करे।
    जल्दी करवाना भाई इस काम को। मैं भी अपना धर्म बदलने की फिराक में हूँ।
    Religion is a very sensitive issue, hence we must avoid insensitive comments !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

By the way I think this thread is talking about "religion" not "nationality", and don't mix the two. bachche se bachcha bhi jaanta hai ki jab religion ka column hoga aur usko "hindu" likhna hoga to wo "hindu hi likhega, "hindustani" nahin, .... hindustani nationality ke column mein to fit hota hai but religion mein nahin, so please yah kahin ki cheej kahin aur fit karne ki koshish na karen, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    He filled in his admission form against the column of religion ' Hindustani ' i.e. Indian when seeking admission in St. Stephen College, Delhi. This fact he also mentioned in his article which he wrote for the College Magazine.
    Last edited by phoolkumar; February 10th, 2015 at 12:48 PM.
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

Quote Originally Posted by phoolkumar View Post
    By the way I think this thread is talking about "religion" not "nationality", thanks!
    This is the beauty of the thought process of Chaudhary Sahib who showed signs of maturity even at that young age that in his admission form he showed his religion as Hindustani.

As stated earlier "He was at the same time a staunch nationalist, patriot, Arya Samajist [a reformist movement within Hindu religious fold], Jat, Social Reformer and politician par excellence." So he cannot be bound to narrow limits of faith or religion as we seem to perceive the meaning of these terms. He was a great reformist and wanted to deconstruct the society by eliminating superstitions, ill-conceived and blindly followed traditions as well worked to make the United India corruption free.

please produce the references of your say, thanks!

This is the beauty of the thought process of Chaudhary Sahib who showed signs of maturity even at that young age that in his admission form he showed his religion as Hindustani.

As stated earlier "He was at the same time a staunch nationalist, patriot, Arya Samajist [a reformist movement within Hindu religious fold], Jat, Social Reformer and politician par excellence." So he cannot be bound to narrow limits of faith or religion as we seem to perceive the meaning of these terms. He was a great reformist and wanted to deconstruct the society by eliminating superstitions, ill-conceived and blindly followed traditions as well worked to make the United India corruption free.

By the way I think this thread is talking about "religion" not "nationality", and don't mix the two. bachche se bachcha bhi jaanta hai ki jab religion ka column hoga aur usko "hindu" likhna hoga to wo "hindu hi likhega, "hindustani" nahin, .... hindustani nationality ke column mein to fit hota hai but religion mein nahin, so please yah kahin ki cheej kahin aur fit karne ki koshish na karen, thanks!
    When he did not write 'Hindu' in column meant for writing religion and instead wrote 'Hindustani' the issue was brought to the notice of the Principal of the college and thus became a issue of public discussion.

Nonetheless, you deserve thanks for words of unwarranted warning aimed at me on the basis of your ill-conceived supposition that I was 'misrepresenting the facts' of the case !

I have no ill-conceived supposition sir, being a true debating person, I just enquire about the references of your say and nowhere said or mentioned the things the way you are assuming. My intention is pure and true to debate to get possible references in regard of validity of information produced by you.

And if you can't produce the references or don't have them at this moment, then don't take this way of doubting on my intention. Thanks!

When he did not write 'Hindu' in column meant for writing religion and instead wrote 'Hindustani' the issue was brought to the notice of the Principal of the college and thus became a issue of public discussion.

Nonetheless, you deserve thanks for words of unwarranted warning aimed at me on the basis of your ill-conceived supposition that I was 'misrepresenting the facts' of the case !
    Last edited by phoolkumar; February 10th, 2015 at 01:19 PM.

I have no ill-conceived supposition sir, being a true debating person, I just enquire about the references of your say and nowhere said or mentioned the things the way you are assuming. My intention is pure and true to debate to get possible references in regard of validity of information produced by you.

And if you can't produce the references or don't have them at this moment, then don't take this way of doubting on my intention. Thanks!
    I feign my ignorance about difference between religion and nationality and everything you try to tell me so I 'congratulate true debating person' on his victory.

Enjoy good debate and permit me to say adieu !
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; February 10th, 2015 at 02:54 PM.

being a true debating person, I just enquire about the reference
    All non-Hindus (including Jat dharmi Jats) are mental slaves of some or the other person. You are a debating person. Prove me wrong with proofs or accept this fact.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 10th, 2015)

Pahle aapne jo kaha hai iske support mein to proof pesh karo, baad mein counter proof ki expectation karna, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    All non-Hindus (including Jat dharmi Jats) are mental slaves of some or the other person. You are a debating person. Prove me wrong with proofs or accept this fact.

Religion is a very sensitive issue, hence we must avoid insensitive comments !
    Sir ji, It's all about sarcasm nothing else. Neither it's insensitive nor personal.

bhai mere kahne ka matlab nahi samjhe aap, ek bhai ne link diya tha ek book ka , jo kisi foreign writer ne likhi hai,usme sir chhoturam ko hindu jat likha hai, sayad usne ye likhte wakt na to usne koi certificate ya kuch aur dekha hoga, usne naam aur area ke hisab se andaja lagaya hoga ki ve hindu the......
    yahi meri baat ka point tha, agar mere marne ke baad koi mere high school certificate ya mere naam ya family ke hisab se mujhe hinsu ya vaidik likh de to , iske proof dekar koi bhi ye prove kar sakta hai ki mai hindu hu.....
    dharm behad niji mamla hota hai, agar bhagat singh why i am a atheist article naa likhta to usko bhi ek kattar arya samaji ya sikh ghosit kiya jaa sakta tha, vaise arya samajist ab bhi apna fake propoganda failate rehte hai......
    .................................................. ...........
    naam , bhasha , nationality ke aadhar par dharam ka pata nahi laga ja sakta , iske liye uski idiology , uske vichar janne behad jaruri hai........
    dharam wo nahi hai hai jo kitabon me likha hai , dharam wo hai jo hum karte hai , jo hum sochte hai.....