Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: I was a hindu!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    All non-Hindus (including Jat dharmi Jats) are mental slaves of some or the other person. You are a debating person. Prove me wrong with proofs or accept this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoolkumar View Post
    Pahle aapne jo kaha hai iske support mein to proof pesh karo, baad mein counter proof ki expectation karna, thanks!
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................
    Islam is one of the largest religions in the world today. Adherents of Islam, called "Muslims," believe in one God, making them monotheists, like Jews and Christians. Islam was founded by Muhammad, who is considered the chief prophet of the faith, in the 7th century AD. Islam's most sacred text is the Quran.
    Proof
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................
    Christianity was founded on the life, teachings, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and those who follow him are called "Christians." Christianity's founder, Jesus Christ, although of humble origins, impacted the world more than kings, presidents, military leaders, and politicians, even though he died in his early thirties.
    Proof
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    Buddhism, founded in the late 6th century B.C.E. by Siddhartha Gautama (the "Buddha"), is an important religion in most of the countries of Asia.
    Proof
    Guru Nanak (20 October 1469 - 7 May 1539) is the founder of Sikhism and the first of the ten Sikh Gurus.
    Proof
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    It was on 10th April in 1875 that Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati, the great revolutionary, social reformer, reviver of our great Vedic culture founded Arya Samaj in Bombay.
    Proof
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
    "and later who knows we may see rise of a Jat Dharam."
    With the above line Jat Dharam's idea was first given by Sh. Narender Kharb (Peace Be Upon Him) on 6th August 2009.
    Proof
    And after that in June 2010 Honorable Col. Fateh Singh Kharb requested all the Jats to adopt Jat Dharam. After that some Jats have converted to Jat Dharam. So no one talked about Jat Dharam before these two guys and as Sh. Narender Kharb's idea has worked so he should be given credit and therefore all Jat Dharmi Jats are like his followers.
    .................................................. .................................................. .............................................

Now I request this whole world to give me such proof also which says Hindu/Vedic/Sanatan culture/religion was founded by someone. If you can't, then accept all non-Hindus are mental slave of some or the other person.
    Many people claim they don't follow any religion, but just saying so is not enough. It is like some pilot says he is not pilot and he is a captain of a ship. It is just foolishness. Detach yourself from all the rites/rituals (including names and other customs) of a particular religion, then claim so. And then too one can't be greater than who follows some religion. A mentally free person (Hindu) is better than a mentally servant (other religion's followers) and a mentally servant is better than a unemployed person (who claims to follow no religion, but in fact he follows).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 10th, 2015), cooljat (February 10th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    kya baat karte ho bhai phir se aap. kamal hai aapka. aapne khud hi maan liya ki vedd likhe gaye the. likhe gaye na finally?? are bhaijaan isliye kehta hoon. manghadant kahaniyo mei matt pado. pande kuch bhi padha ke chale jaayenge aapko aur aap wahi ratt lagate rahoge. pando ke yahi kaam hai. jaisa ki maine pehle bhi kaha tha aapko. ek baar in pando ka aap sthaan to leke dikhao. in peeth se aap in pando ko hata ke khud baitho. dekho baat banti hai ya nahi.

pande aapka number nahi lagne dene waale. ye to pakki baat rahi.

अरे भाई, क्या बात करते हो? वेदों से पहले तो उन्हें सुनाने वाले पैदा हुए। फिर असंख्य वर्षों तक वेदों को सुनाया ही जाता रहा और फिर बाद में हजारों ऋषि-मुनियों ने इन्हें वैदिक संस्कृत में लिखवाया। इनका कोई ज्ञात लेखक ही नहीं है। यदि आपको मालूम हो तो आप बता दो, ये दुनिया तो आज तक जान नहीं पाई।
    जहां तक पीठ के पंडों की बात है तो उन्हें तो कोई जानता भी नहीं...संत रामपाल और बाबा राम-रहीम, दोनों जाट हैं। इन्होंने अनगिनत लड़कियों का यौन शोषण किया और अरबों-खरबों की दौलत इकट्ठा की, ये आपको नहीं दिखते क्या??? ब्राह्मण भी हमारे भाई हैं, इसलिए क्यों नफरत में इतने अंधे-बहरे हो रहे हो यार...???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 10th, 2015)

Yah bhi aap khud hi bata dijiye janaab, why not? Kamaal hai other religions pe itni research aur khud waale pe ek line bhi nahin..... pitiable I would say!

meri religious-spiritual-social identity kya hai uske liye is thread ki post number 89 aur 90 daali hui hain maine, dekh lena! vaise ek baat common hai aapke waale religion aur mere waale religion mein, pakad paayen to lets see!

Now I request this whole world to give me such proof also which says Hindu/Vedic/Sanatan culture/religion was founded by someone. If you can't, then accept all non-Hindus are mental slave of some or the other person.
    Last edited by phoolkumar; February 10th, 2015 at 07:42 PM.
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

Phool Kumar Malik - Gathwala Khap - Nidana Heights

Quote Originally Posted by phoolkumar View Post
    Kamaal hai other religions pe itni research aur khud waale pe ek line bhi nahin..... pitiable I would say!
    Hinduism is the dominant religion, or way of life,of the Indian subcontinent, and consists of many diverse traditions. Hinduism is a categorisation of distinct intellectual or philosophical points of view, rather than a rigid, common set of beliefs.
    Hinduism has been called the "oldest religion" in the world, and some practitioners refer to it as Sanātana Dharma, "the eternal law" or the "eternal way "beyond human origins. It prescribes the "eternal" duties, such as honesty, mercy, purity, self-restraint, among others.
    Western scholars regard Hinduism as a fusion or synthesis of various Indian cultures and traditions, with diverse roots and no single founder.

Proof

7. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 12th, 2015)

no single founder!!!
    ye baat maine pehle hi likh di thi, ye pura gang hai jisne lgo ko slave banaya hai , aur is gang ka naam brahmin hai, jo is dharm ke big boss hai, hinduism is gang ki sajish hai, aur is dharm ki har kitab brahmin ko bigoss manti hai, inhone hi ved likhe, ye kehte hai ki ye kisi god ne likhe to ye baat bilkul bakwas hai.......

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abhisheklakda For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (February 15th, 2015), DevArbikshe (June 23rd, 2018), phoolkumar (February 12th, 2015)

Great thing for you, keep it up! all the best! mere liye to mera dada kheda religion hi kaafi hai!

Hinduism is the dominant religion, or way of life,of the Indian subcontinent, and consists of many diverse traditions. Hinduism is a categorisation of distinct intellectual or philosophical points of view, rather than a rigid, common set of beliefs.
    Hinduism has been called the "oldest religion" in the world, and some practitioners refer to it as Sanātana Dharma, "the eternal law" or the "eternal way "beyond human origins. It prescribes the "eternal" duties, such as honesty, mercy, purity, self-restraint, among others.
    Western scholars regard Hinduism as a fusion or synthesis of various Indian cultures and traditions, with diverse roots and no single founder.

Proof
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

Phool Kumar Malik - Gathwala Khap - Nidana Heights

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (February 13th, 2015), amitbudhwar (February 15th, 2015), DevArbikshe (June 23rd, 2018)

Exclamation why? you are not leaving hindu dharma??????????????

Dear friends
    aap dharm ki bat kar rahe h, jatiwad ki bat kar rahe h manu smarti ki bat kar rahe h.
    wese ye achhi bat h apni kamia pahchanna or unhe dur karna.
    par tum mese kuchh likh rahe h manu smarti ke bare me jab ki jisne likha h usne manu smarti padi hi na ho or ye bhi ho sakta h ki use ye bhi na malum ho ki usme likha kis bare me h.
    to asi bate bolne se pahle manu smarti ko pad le.

rahi dharm ke bare me to dharm hame art of living sikhata h, ab agar tumhe ye art pasand na ho to apni nai art bna le par kam se kam dusro ko criticize na kare.

Ab bat ati h jatiwad ki to jati bani admi ke karm se. kabhi koi kachra uthane wala, mare hua janwar uthane wala, nali saf karne wala apke ghar aye or bina hath saf kiye aapse pani mange or koi SC/ST(as govt) IAS ya koi bhi SC/ST ka well Mannered admi apke ghar aye or apse pani mange tab apke man me kya bhav ate h unka vislesan karna. mujhe lgta h ki agar tum kar paye to tumhe jatiwad kya h? kyo h? kese bna? or sabse jaruri bat tum jatiwad karte ho ya nhi? sab samjh me aa jayega.

wese bhi hindu dharm jativad nhi sikhata.
    ye bat abhishek jese narrow minded logo ki pedais h.
    hindu dharam me ramayan pavitra granth h or usme bhi likha h ki bhagwan shreeram ne ek sudra ke jhute ber khaye.

jab ramayan me ye likha h to tum ye kese kah sakte ho ki hindu dharam me jatiwad jesa kuchh likha hua h.

rahi bat manu smarti ki to manu smarti me us samy ki parsasnik vyvastha, us smay ke tradition ka ulekh.

Quote Originally Posted by mukhram View Post
    hindu dharam me ramayan pavitra granth h or usme bhi likha h ki bhagwan shreeram ne ek sudra ke jhute ber khaye.

jab ramayan me ye likha h to tum ye kese kah sakte ho ki hindu dharam me jatiwad jesa kuchh likha hua h.

rahi bat manu smarti ki to manu smarti me us samy ki parsasnik vyvastha, us smay ke tradition ka ulekh.
    You wrote, " shudra mahila se Ber Khaye"!
    That confirms that there was a division on caste lines even at that time, may be not as rigid as it become on later periods!
    In essence it shows the greatness of Lord/ King Rama that being a royal, he ate the part eaten Berry/ Ber from shudra women!
    Than there was a Dhobi! You might argue that the division was work/ karma related than where the word 'shudra' had come from?

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; March 1st, 2015 at 05:20 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (March 26th, 2015)

Bhai bas tell me one answer, these so called thekedars of hinduism brahmins, rajputs calls jatts shudras and treated them as untouchables, iska kya javab hai ?

Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    Kyonki Islam ke sabse pavitra granth Quran me likha hai "Kill the infidels" , "Slay polytheists" , "hell fire for non muslims" , "derogatory terms for other religions", "Justify crimes against humanity" , "discrimination towards women" etc etc. All muslims in this world trust blindly it to be the final word of god & no one can question Quran being moderate or extremist. While, me being a Hindu or may be tilakdhari in ur words says that Manu smriti is rubbish and should be thrown to garbage.

Kathmulle Quran ko implement karte hai or non kathmulle muslims chupchap reh ke support karte hai.

Do you understand the difference ?

ye baat brahmino aur rajputo ko sikhao
    Quote Originally Posted by mukhram View Post

naam language k according rlha jata hai, aur language ki jaati dhram ki nhi hoti , culture, area ki hoti hai

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Bhai, jaise ki meine dusre thread mein likha hae the beauty of Hinduism lies in the fact that it is in a constant state of catharsis/reforms. In today's times, it is the most liberal of all the religions - you will be a Hindu whether you visit a temple or not, whether you pray seven times a day or not etc.

The Dalits that you talk about today occupy all the high positions - be it the Civil services (IAS/IPS) or Judiciary (Judges) and people from all other castes including Jats bow in front of them.

Kisne jalaayi baudh dharm ki murtiyan???? I hope aap Afghanistan mein Bamiyan ki murtiyon ki baat toh nahi kar rahe? Shayad apko pata ho Aap hee ki tarah ek mahaan Samrat Ashoka jo ki Hindu hua karta tha ne Baudh dharm ko anuyaayion dwaara duniya ke kone kone mein bheja.

Aur waise bhi aap kyon tension lete ho - Aap ne toh iss kharab dharm ko tyaag hee diya hae.
    bhai ji ias hojana is not enough, log phir bhi us particular dalit ias ko chamar smjh k nicha hi manege

When did u quit hindu dhram, may you please guide me