Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Narendra Modi as Prime Minister of India : An appraisal

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    The pitch of electioneering had raised the graph of the peoples' expectation from the new Government very high and they expected immediate results but it would take time to implement the long term goals set by Mr. Modi. So let us wait to see what is in store.

Instead of categorizing these acts of the Government as failures or achievements-- as they are none at the present time, , perhaps, it would be better to group them as Issues :

'Progress of Implementation Below Expectations' and

'Government seems Moving in Right Direction'.

Under these broad heads many other issues could be added to prepare a critique of the progress of the present government policies.

Budget Announcement http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Union_budget_of_India

This is last financial month.

Only announcement. Zero Implement.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManjeetS For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (February 2nd, 2015), singhvp (February 2nd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Let me ask the cynics a two simple questions;

1. What Modi government has not done which could have easily been done so far ?
    2. What Modi government has done so far, which should not have been done ?

Let us carry forward the discussion after hearing members' answers to these two simple questions.

RK^2
    Good questions. You see, cynics are very stupid people. Everything has been done and nothing is left to be done by the next generations. Oh yes, one thing is still pending i.e. Rs. 15 lakh yet to be credited in the accounts. May be the money is in the pipe line. I am sure it will come. Actually, it is people's fault. They are desperate. I can quote an example. Ramphal of my village placed an order for a "Naulakha Suit" from UK in anticipation of black money arrears. The supplier have prepared the 9 Lakh Rupee suit and insisting for payment. But Ramphal is not able to pay. Hence his grudge against the Govt. But, I may tell you these siculars must be from opposition. Making false propaganda.
    Last edited by singhvp; February 2nd, 2015 at 03:57 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (February 2nd, 2015), Arvindc (February 6th, 2015), rajbhasker (April 18th, 2015), rskankara (February 6th, 2015)

" I can quote an example. Ramphal ........."

I have a curious question ....seriously ......ya you have just stated some made up example for better understanding .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (February 2nd, 2015), Prikshit (February 5th, 2015), rskankara (February 6th, 2015)

Wait for some time....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10947200_10153295407277289_1531847843387671402_n.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	17424  

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 6th, 2015), ManjeetS (February 5th, 2015), RathiJi (February 5th, 2015), ssgoyat (February 11th, 2015)

Let me ask the cynics a two simple questions;

1. What Modi government has not done which could have easily been done so far ?
    2. What Modi government has done so far, which should not have been done ?

Let us carry forward the discussion after hearing members' answers to these two simple questions.

RK^2
    First take your question 2 to cynics. Kindly refer to the ordinance promulgated to nullify some of the provisions of Law pertaining to acquisition of land by the government. Could this not deferred till proper amendment in the Act was amended by the Parliament ?

What was the urgency ?

Even if we agree that ordinance was urgently needed and its enactment/amendment was taking much time in Parliament, could you share information how much land for development under the provisions of this amended act through ordinance has been acquired and developed as infrastructure.
    After hearing from you let us carry forward the discussion on other ordinances which have drawn the attention of hon'ble President of India also.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

rskankara (February 6th, 2015)

Smriti, I too hv curious question for you ...... Are you serious planning to book a designer dress from UK? ... ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    " I can quote an example. Ramphal ........."

I have a curious question ....seriously ......ya you have just stated some made up example for better understanding .
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rskankara For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (February 6th, 2015)

Kindly read reaction of Anna Hazare on the ordinance brought by the Government to amend Land Acquisition Act in his blog posts:

http://annahazarethinks.blogspot.in/...blog-post.html and also

http://annahazarethinks.blogspot.in/...og-post_5.html

History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Deshwala Sahab,

UPA=II had a policy paralysis and decisions on large number of defense and other projects were not taken. Modi took over with a massive pending inventory of things to do. Common sense will dictate that anyone should prioritize under such circumstances. This is exactly he has been doing.

1. Modi govt cleared large number of defense projects which were gathering dust for years. For the first time US will be helping India to develop nuclear aircraft carriers.
    2. Modi government has taken 100s of steps to improve railway. This sector requires massive FDI and he is trying to rope in many countries for the task. He has signed almost with every country for the investment in Indian Railways. He has spoken multiple times of making best use of Indian railway land. Did we ever hear of such initiative before him in last 67 years?
    3. Major issue in farming sector is storage, irrigation and adequate pricing. He is acting with full force on first two for sure. Haven't we heard his call of " each drop, more crop" almost on every forum and during bilateral meetings with head of states. He is roping in many countries in his river-linkage project, which is vital for irrigation. It will be impractical to expect that the work on ground can be initiated within six months on such projects. It takes more than a year even to construct a three bed room house in India.
    4. Who says land acquisition is anti-farmers ? Land acquisition bill remains almost same except the provision of social impact assessment. This portion of the act was the major reason of delays in infrastructure projects. My own land is being acquired for a road in Shamli and I can tell you for sure that not a single farmer is unhappy with the changes in the bill.

I agree with you that BJP need to control some their wide mouth MPs. However, don't expect Modi alone to waste his time on every silly stuff. Let party president handle that. I am to a large extent its being handled.
    I agree fully that he should kick out some of these ministers.
    I am sure we will see that happening during next reshuffling. Don't expect him to take head on with everyone at the same time. Political acumen demands that he should focus on his main job and ignore such side issues. Let the dogs bark and the cart move on.

He is managing neighborhood very well. We have a more friendly government in Sri Lanka and everyone knows that India played an important role in this. We have much better relations with Nepal, Bangladesh and Myanmar. Only problem is Pakistan and he is handling her fairly strongly. For the first time he made talks conditional that Pakistan either talk to Hurryat or Indian government. He is following his policy. Pakistan is in more internal turmoil after Modi came to power. I am sure Ajit Dowel is doing a great job to keep Pakis busy.

You may think that he got nothing in Australia. However, that is not the general thinking. He has developed much friendlier relations with Australia than any other Indian government in the past. Australia will be selling Uranium to India and will also join Quadrilateral defense pact in Indo-Pacific. Money spent on his US and and Australia visit is not even a fraction of what Obama spent on his India visit. Americans are not fools that they will be spending so much money on optics and hype. Obama is not a fool that he will give a ride to Modi to Martin Luther King memorial. Obama or any other US president has never done it to anyone.

Disclaimer: Neither I am a BJP supporter nor a blind Modi supporter.

RK^2
    Yeh sari baatein aapko Modi ne personally batayi hai kya RK ji?.....inme se kuch bhi hota nahi dikh raha.............
    aam aadmi ko agar kuch change dikhega to use lagega kuch ho raha hai....nahi to initiative lete raho..aar public kaanch kaahad degi..jyookere eibb delhi main kaahad di...

- Modi se "swachh bharat abhiyaan" chalaya...kya hua?...koi change ground level pe? logo ne kooda khud daala aur fotu khichwaye.... bas...kahani khatam.....kahi kis gaam shahar main dustbin install karaye..municipality ko tight kiya safai ke liye?...nahi......kooda goj main bhar ke ghoomegi public...

- bullet train/fast speed train ki baat karte hai...........station pe chale jaao....manas pe khada to hua koni jaanda....itni bhoonda haal......kahi kuch change nahi....agar kuch hua hai to shaayd bas aapko pata hoga..

- kisano ki to kaanch hi kaahad di jama..jo inke dhorre tha wo bhi khosh liya....aaap fir bhi?

- haan...foreign relation side main badhiya kiya hai....ya fer aap jisse aur adani /ambani bade bade aadmiyoun ky "vikas" god de diya hoga.....
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 11th, 2015 at 11:00 AM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

rajbhasker (April 18th, 2015)

People want solid steps on the issues raised by politicians during their election time speeches and enshrined in their manifestos.

Just publicity stunts and lofty speeches will not do; sound policy framing and solid time bound implementation is the need of the hour otherwise it would be too late for the ruling party to face the public wrath in the states where elections are due not in distant future.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

RKhatkar (February 12th, 2015)

आज की बड़ी खबर

ABP टेलीविज़न चैनल के अनुसार गुजरात के कोठारिया गाँव में मोदी जी का मंदिर बनकर तैयार I गुज़रात के कृषि मंत्री द्वारा 15 फरवरी को इस पवित्र मंदिर का उद्घाटन किया जायेगा I प्रतिदिन 100 से अधिक भक्ति भाव से विह्ल श्रद्दालुओं द्वारा दर्शन व् पूजा अर्चना का अनुमान I

This is just for information of all our devotee brothers who could be interested in paying their obeisance.

Another link providing the sacred information for the benefit of all sacred hearts is also given below:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...edium=referral
    Last edited by singhvp; February 12th, 2015 at 04:50 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

rkumar (February 12th, 2015), spdeshwal (February 12th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    आज की बड़ी खबर

ABP टेलीविज़न चैनल के अनुसार गुजरात के कोठारिया गाँव में मोदी जी का मंदिर बनकर तैयार I गुज़रात के कृषि मंत्री द्वारा 15 फरवरी को इस पवित्र मंदिर का उद्घाटन किया जायेगा I प्रतिदिन 100 से अधिक भक्ति भाव से विह्ल श्रद्दालुओं द्वारा दर्शन व् पूजा अर्चना का अनुमान I

This is just for information of all our devotee brothers who could be interested in paying their obeisance.

Another link providing the sacred information for the benefit of all sacred hearts is also given below:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...edium=referral
    Modi is not alone to get temple by his blind followers. How about this Sonia Gandhi temple ?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-25663855

Basically we are a nation of jokers who will go to any extent to glorify a person.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (February 12th, 2015), ayushkadyan (February 12th, 2015), cooljat (February 12th, 2015), Prikshit (February 12th, 2015), RKhatkar (February 12th, 2015), sanjeev1984 (February 20th, 2015), spdeshwal (February 12th, 2015), ssgoyat (February 12th, 2015)

Modi is not alone to get temple by his blind followers. How about this Sonia Gandhi temple ?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-25663855

Basically we are a nation of jokers who will go to any extent to glorify a person.

RK^2
    Agree R K ji
    Looks funny how some Jatlanders go to any extent to praise Modi or Sonia

Is it not the right time to shun this Joker mentality??
    Last edited by narenderkharb; February 12th, 2015 at 05:54 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to narenderkharb For This Useful Post:

rkumar (February 12th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Agree R K ji
    Looks funny how some Jatlanders go to any extent to praise Modi or Sonia

Is it not the right time to shun this Joker mentality??
    "Chamcha" culture knows no limits in India. I have seen with my own eyes how even Sr government servants assist people in power to put on their shoes. Modi's suit is also part of the same story. I am sure some "Chamcha" must have gifted that suit to him. Hope Modi understands the damage which these "Chamchas" are doing to him like they did to all other leaders. Keeping "Chamchas" away is not an easy task. wait just for few months and we will be hearing similar stuff about Kejriwal also. While others made the temples for Modi and Sonia, Mayawati went a step further and made her own statues all over UP. It will take quite a while before we come out of this culture. We did not spare even Swami Dayanand who was so much against "Murti Pooja". Then we have "Laloo Chalisa" and all sorts of stuff. This culture is not new. It was prevalent in the courts of all the kings as well. "Chamchas" invented all sorts of titles for Mughal kings.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 12th, 2015), spdeshwal (February 12th, 2015), ssgoyat (February 12th, 2015)

यह माना जा सकता है कि चमचे आदमी को प्रभावित कर सकते है | हो सकता नहीं हुआ ही होगा कि दस लखा शूट मोदी जी को किसी चमचे ने ही भेंट किया होगा | उसको पहनने या ना पहनने का फैसला तो मोदी जी का अपना था इसमे चमचा बेचारा क्या करे उसने तो दिल्ली की जनता को बताया नहीं होगा यह शूट कितने का है |

धन्यवाद

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

rajbhasker (April 18th, 2015), spdeshwal (February 12th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by RKhatkar View Post
    यह माना जा सकता है कि चमचे आदमी को प्रभावित कर सकते है | हो सकता नहीं हुआ ही होगा कि दस लखा शूट मोदी जी को किसी चमचे ने ही भेंट किया होगा | उसको पहनने या ना पहनने का फैसला तो मोदी जी का अपना था इसमे चमचा बेचारा क्या करे उसने तो दिल्ली की जनता को बताया नहीं होगा यह शूट कितने का है |

धन्यवाद
    Sir,
    I was worth 3lakh and was gifted. Well what's the harm in wearing it ? He is our PM and represents our country, what big deal?
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

What an irony, we loose no occasion to swear in the name of Mahatma Gandhi that we are following his footsteps !!!!

दिल्ली के चुनाव परिणाम मे मुख्य राजनीतिक पार्टियों के लिए अत्यंत अप्रत्याशित हुआ है | हवा मे उड़ने वालो के लिए बहुत स्ट्रॉंग सबक छिपा है | लेकिन इतना होहल्ला होने/करने का कारण समझ नहीं आता है | यदि किसी को छिंक आ जाए तो यह मान बैठना कि वह मृत्यु सैया पर आ गया है कितना बे तुका सा लगता है | हो सकता है इस छिंक के अन्य अनेक कारण भी हों |

धन्यवाद

दिल्ली के चुनाव परिणाम मे मुख्य राजनीतिक पार्टियों के लिए अत्यंत अप्रत्याशित हुआ है | हवा मे उड़ने वालो के लिए बहुत स्ट्रॉंग सबक छिपा है | लेकिन इतना होहल्ला होने/करने का कारण समझ नहीं आता है | यदि किसी को छिंक आ जाए तो यह मान बैठना कि वह मृत्यु सैया पर आ गया है कितना बे तुका सा लगता है | हो सकता है इस छिंक के अन्य अनेक कारण भी हों |

धन्यवाद
    Hum lakier ke faqir jo thahare !!

Hamare desh mein koi subh kaam karane ke liye rawana hota aur yadi muhan ke saamane koi chhink deta to use Tulsi Dass ke kaal mein bhi bahut bada apshkoon mana jata tha !

Iska doosra arth yeh liya jana chahiya kee Yeh chhink netaon ko yah yaad dilane ke liye hai ki :

logon ne netaon ke to achhe din la diya, ab woh apne 'achhe din aane' ka badi besabri se intzar kar rahe hain.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; February 12th, 2015 at 09:19 AM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

मेरा मानना था कि श्री नर्शिम्मा राव जी का भारत के प्रधान मंत्री के रूप मे कामयाब होना बहुत आवश्यक है | क्योंकि वे कांग्रेस मे वंशवाद के अपवाद थे ओर कांग्रेस भी भाजपा व कम्यूनिस्ट पार्टी जैसे राजनीतिक दलों की भांति एक सही लोक तांत्रिक पार्टी के रूप स्थापित हो सकती थी | यदी ऐसा होता तो देश, देश की आम जनता व कांग्रेस पार्टी का बहुत भला होता | लेकिन नेहरू गांधी वर्णपालको ने ऐसा होने नहीं दिया | देश व देश की आम जनता ने तो अपने आप को संभाल लिया लेकिन कांग्रेस का सुधर/संभल पाना अत्यंत कठिन है |

धन्यवाद

34. The Following User Says Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (February 12th, 2015)

मेरा मानना था कि श्री नर्शिम्मा राव जी का भारत के प्रधान मंत्री के रूप मे कामयाब होना बहुत आवश्यक है | क्योंकि वे कांग्रेस मे वंशवाद के अपवाद थे ओर कांग्रेस भी भाजपा व कम्यूनिस्ट पार्टी जैसे राजनीतिक दलों की भांति एक सही लोक तांत्रिक पार्टी के रूप स्थापित हो सकती थी | यदी ऐसा होता तो देश, देश की आम जनता व कांग्रेस पार्टी का बहुत भला होता | लेकिन नेहरू गांधी वर्णपालको ने ऐसा होने नहीं दिया | देश व देश की आम जनता ने तो अपने आप को संभाल लिया लेकिन कांग्रेस का सुधर/संभल पाना अत्यंत कठिन है |

धन्यवाद
    Sawal BJP Ko sahi disha mein apne chonavi vayade pure karte hua aage badhne ka hai,

Rajniti mein vacuum kabhi nahin hota --
    Congress nahin to doosari koi aur party ya partion ka samooh, netritav ka khali sthan bharane ke liye samane aa sakta hai !

Logon ne Narendra Modi ke netritava mein BJP ko satta mein lakar desh ko nai rajnitik disha aur garibi se dabe kuchale samaj ki dasha sudharane ka sunhara mauka diya hai !

Dekhte hai yeh kimti vastar bhent karne wale aur Modiji ko rajsatha ki kursi ki bajay mandir mein murti ke roop mein virajmaan karne wale logon ke prabhav se mukt rah pate hain ya nahin ! Yeh sab kyon ho raha hai, iska pradhan mantri samay rahte jaroor sahi jayeja lenge yeh umeed hai.

Abhi bhi dhkosalawadion se door rahkar BJP ke pass thos kaam karane ke liye bahut achha avasar baki hai aur Modiji se umeed ki ja sakti hai ki woh logon ki umeedon par khara utrenge !

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post: