Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to Open a School in Haryana

Post How to Open a School in Haryana

Hello Jatlanders,

Am planning to start a new school in Haryana. First a Middle one and later move to higher education.

I would like to have some information as to

1. What are the rules for starting a school?
    2. Is there any legislation?
    3. What is the procedure for starting & running a school (from Govt. perspective, would be very happy if an experienced person can give this info)
    4. What are your valuable suggestions for running a school?
    5. The current school syllabus is good but it is not practical enough, so what are the innovative things that we can do to make them practical, interesting & appealing to the students
    6. Any other suggestions or your feedback for/from running a school would be very much appreciated

If you have answer to only one or two points also, please do not hesitate to mail me: me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

If you are not sure of any of the above points, mail me & I will clarify the same....

Hope together we can do a good job in molding the Citizens of the future.
    Awaiting a flood of responses from a lot of responsible citizens (I know you are one of the responsible ones - don’t worry if you think that your idea is stupid or idiotic - most of the times, the stupid ideas give rise to great things).

Thanks in Advance,
    VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

"Success is never ending. Failure is never final"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Nice thread Virender. You have not written which board you would like your school to be affiliated with. If it is Haryana board, you can read detailed rules book here:

http://schooleducationharyana.gov.in...es,%202009.pdf

What is the first step of registration of school under the haryana board ?

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    nice thread virender. You have not written which board you would like your school to be affiliated with. If it is haryana board, you can read detailed rules book here:

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by riya View Post
    What is the first step of registration of school under the haryana board ?
    Buy a piece of land (sufficient as per rules), get the building erected (as per norms given in the rules) and then apply to the board in their prescribed form for temporary affiliation ( initially they give temp one for one year).

And yes, keep good amount of money in hand to "feed" hungry govt officials. 4-5 lakh to aaram tein "zeem" jaangey.... bina dakaaar... any sarkaar.... :rock :rock

Its a very nice Thread that will be useful for all JL members
    JAT = JUSTICE + ACTION + TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Nice thread Virender. You have not written which board you would like your school to be affiliated with. If it is Haryana board, you can read detailed rules book here:

Bhai.........CBSE se affiliate karwa ke Haryana mein open kar sakte hai kya???

Agar haan to uske baare mein details mein bata do.
    VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by me_rathee View Post
    Bhai.........CBSE se affiliate karwa ke Haryana mein open kar sakte hai kya???

Agar haan to uske baare mein details mein bata do.
    Mere bhai, CBSE ki website dekh lo. Similar to Haryana board, CBSE will also have its set of guidelines. I dont have much idea.

leeele bhai internet p hi khulegaa yoo school bhi .....ar taneee principal banavengeeee !!!!!!!!!

inte bujhiyee kitne ak kamre bangeeee!!!:D:D:D

Think which become obvious in future

Thanks Vivek

Quote Originally Posted by VivekGathwala View Post
    leeele bhai internet p hi khulegaa yoo school bhi .....ar taneee principal banavengeeee !!!!!!!!!

inte bujhiyee kitne ak kamre bangeeee!!!:D:D:D

Bhai Vivek...........Money investment ke liye pehle planning honi chahiye uske baad us par kaam karna chahiye.

agar mere kamre banane se hi school kii saari formalities poori ho jaayengi to woh bhi bana lunga bhai mein.

Issliye to sabhi jat bhaiyo se pooch raha hun kii kya kya karna hota hai ek school banane ke liye
    VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

Bhai Vivek...........Money investment ke liye pehle planning honi chahiye uske baad us par kaam karna chahiye.

agar mere kamre banane se hi school kii saari formalities poori ho jaayengi to woh bhi bana lunga bhai mein.

Issliye to sabhi jat bhaiyo se pooch raha hun kii kya kya karna hota hai ek school banane ke liye

gud work brother keep the hood up :rock

do call if wan any assistance

Think which become obvious in future

The first main thing to open an educational institution is to have the basic thought on which it will groom the learners. For example, every shcool has its own batch with a message n that is the theme to work upon. So decide that first, and then bring all the things into the process.

For curriculum- you have to study and compare different syllabus n then decide accordingly for students under different categories. Only a little difference you can bring here. In co-curricular activities & extra-curricular activities, you can show great differences.

What faculty you appoint will again add to the outlook of your school. What teaching aids you bring into your school is again a major area to think upon.

Registration-must required from CBSE/HRY board and I think you will take few years to get that.

ICSE board has a different syllabus pattern but that I dont know whether one can get the affiliation of this board here in haryana or not.

Rest, its very nice to hear about this from you, my friend.

Goodluck!!

first u creat a sociaty because all non govt. school condected by a non profitable non govt. organization. after that you registered the sociaty or ngo to govt. then u can start your school under this ngo's regd. No. after 2 year it is necessary to registered your school under education department from district education officer (Primary or secondary)
    चालबो गैला को चाहे फेर इ हो.
    छाया मौक़ा की चाहे कैर इ हो.
    धीनो भेंस को चाहे सेर इ हो.
    अ'र बेठ्बो भायाँ को चाहे बैर इ हो.

Smile

"How to Open a School in Haryana" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha h
    bhai maja thya diya is thread-title nain to.... nyun laga maano...haryana main manne hai school ki ... ....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ek adha or shuru karo isssa hi.....:rock:rock:rock

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    The first main thing to open an educational institution is to have the basic thought on which it will groom the learners. For example, every shcool has its own batch with a message n that is the theme to work upon. So decide that first, and then bring all the things into the process.

For curriculum- you have to study and compare different syllabus n then decide accordingly for students under different categories. Only a little difference you can bring here. In co-curricular activities & extra-curricular activities, you can show great differences.

What faculty you appoint will again add to the outlook of your school. What teaching aids you bring into your school is again a major area to think upon.

Registration-must required from CBSE/HRY board and I think you will take few years to get that.

ICSE board has a different syllabus pattern but that I dont know whether one can get the affiliation of this board here in haryana or not.

Rest, its very nice to hear about this from you, my friend.

Goodluck!!

What is the necessary standards for students fees, teachers salary and what is the standards for good education. How can I get information about that!!
    VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

Quote Originally Posted by sitaram View Post
    first u creat a sociaty because all non govt. school condected by a non profitable non govt. organization. after that you registered the sociaty or ngo to govt. then u can start your school under this ngo's regd. No. after 2 year it is necessary to registered your school under education department from district education officer (Primary or secondary)

Sitaram Ji.....Thanks for your suggestion....If I register a NGO...........then no need to register it from Education Department ???? and also suggest What are the requirements for register a NGO????
    VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

sociaty should regesterd at District Education Officer of your Dist.
    चालबो गैला को चाहे फेर इ हो.
    छाया मौक़ा की चाहे कैर इ हो.
    धीनो भेंस को चाहे सेर इ हो.
    अ'र बेठ्बो भायाँ को चाहे बैर इ हो.

Re rathi chinta manya kare gaam ki chaupad mein 5vi tahi ka school khol le panchwi pache balak sarkari mein dakhla le lenge. koye poochan nahi aata.ar panchvi tahi bhi unka naam sarkari mein e chale jaga school aala ne fees de diye ar principle ne holi diwali ka chadhawa.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

What is the necessary standards for students fees, teachers salary and what is the standards for good education. How can I get information about that!!
    http://www.ccsindia.org/ccsindia/pol...ies/wp0001.pdf

go thru this, it might provide u some help.

Dear Virender:
    Though all schools, for that matter any educational institution, has to be non-profit by Central Law, are you planning to open a real non-profit or just in name non-profit school? That will determine your course of action for further development of the plan. It will also dictate fees standards and teachers salaries etc.
    However, to start any school, as suggested already, you need to start a Society (educational society) as all schools are run by societies. It has to have at least 7 members and be with a democratic set up if you will need donations from people outside of your family. Society can be registered anywhere in Haryana but better to be where the school is going to be located. Society will need to buy the land for school. There are different requirements for land size for rural and urban schools. Three acres if it is in rural area and if it is going to be Higher or Secondary school or Higher. Some typists in any city will help you register a Society, the easiest part of the procedure for setting up a school. Of course, he/she will get his share of the chai-pani, specially if it is going to be a 'no-profit" school for your benefit.
    You have to get affiliated with Haryana Board of Education first even if you want to get affiliated with CBSE. Before you start building the school, better consult Haryana Board and CBSE class room size requirements.
    We may go on forever, if you are really serious and would answer my question asked above.
    Ram S Arya

Lightbulb Thanks Sir

Thanks Sir for your suggestion.... Some questions are in my mind.

1. Is it necessary to show a Non Profit organisation???

2. All the members of society are from our family or outside persons???

3. If I have ancestor land, can't this useful???

4. Can't we directly affiliated with CBSE???

5. What is the required landsize for middle/Secondary/Senior Secondary levels???
    VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in