Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end for NDA govt ?

Here comes an Economist of highest order. Never mind the fact that IMF, World Bank, ADB their whole business is about Economy. They have data that can project future growth and failure. But I will definitely put your name for next Nobel Prize in Economics. Now go back to your Chai ka Khokha and tell your friends what I said, they will tell you what to say....... come on boy!

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    No matter what world bank or IMF says, impact of demonetization has been disastrous to Indian economy. Same world bank also cite demonetization for a slow economy. But that said damage is far reaching and millions have lost the jobs. There were much better alternates available to make the economy more formal and including cash business. Feku does not make any policies, he cannot even face press conference. He just reads bhashans. Damage is inflicted by Ambanis and Adanis more than anyone else.

Samar Kadian,
    Before you start peddling crap of Vinod Dua and Rathin Roy, I advice you to do some background check on them. Vindo Dua is a English Lit major from HansRaj College Delhi, he has no credibility or deep knowledge in Economics beside the fact that he gets all his info from mouthpiece like Mohan Guruswamy and Khan Market gang. He has allegiance to Gandhi Khandaan as he got padam shri during UPA 1 tenure. His sympathy lies with ManMohan Singh, they both share pakistani origin, Vinod Dua's family migrated from Dera Ismail Khan during Partition. In the most prophetic words of Nawaz Sharrif, Vinod Dua is the side kick of "Dehati Aurat".

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Well Bagh, I am not so sure how you keep abreast of economic affairs about India. Its not a old thing that PM's economic advisor has warned of middle income trap. For you and other I am leaving a crisp and unbiased analysis on economic situation through this video by experts.

Samar,
    Why does anyone have to give tickets to someone based on religion instead of merit or their party affiliation. Who is being communal now? Who are you talking about, Tavleen Singh had only one son, Aathish Taseer, he is the product of Tavleen Singh laying bare for Salman Taseer who was shot dead by his guard in Pakistan. Only then Aathish Taseer was given indian citizenship after Tavleen singh went crying to her Veerji (MMS).

Congrats for thumping majority.

Yeah, lets talk about Krishi Kalyan Cess collected and its use. And more on Agriculture and Namami Gange on water.
    Also enlighten about economic situation. I guess would be enough for this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Sure Samar Kadian,
    We can talk about last 5 years and the next five years. You are expecting change in sea in five years, hell it took 400 hundred years for this world to become so polluted.
    Let me lay out the talking points
    1. Infrastructure
    2. Electricity
    3. Water
    4. Corruption
    5. National Security
    6. Economy
    7. Agriculuture
    If you want to add more points lets talk. Don't be shy, Don't be Coy.
    Let's Go...I have few days of down time due to long weekend.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 24th, 2019)

I wonder if we should change the title of this thread to "Beginning of the end of the Congress party" now.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

dndeswal (May 24th, 2019), neel6318 (July 28th, 2019), rajpaldular (May 24th, 2019), rekhasmriti (May 24th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    I wonder if we should change the title of this thread to "Beginning of the end of the Congress party" now.
    Very well said.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Not meeting Expectations.....I was expecting some EVM ....Hindu Brain Wash...posts ........

Damn now Anti BJP/ Modi have to wait for another 5 years .....for posting So Called Credible Facts from So Called Credible Resources .

I watch NDTV - Ravish a lot.....somehow I enjoy how that #$$%#%@#$ defend Congress with absolute #$#%#^# .

I noticed - Yesterday morning till 11 am Ravish was on NDTV Chunav Faisla Program.....about 12 pm , he was all gone . And last I checked he was supposed to do complete Program whole day.....later poor ladies anchors have to take over .

It was real fun.....bechare NDTV also has to Praise BJP .......neend nahi aati hogi becharon ko .

Ek drawback hai iska.....now every news is abt BJP / Modi.....koi naya masala hi nahi raha.....news are bored with praises of Modi and Failure of Rahul

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 12th, 2019)

Congress is still living in Rajiv Gandhi Era. Party is expecting that anti-incumbency will automatically get them back to power without doing any hard work on ground or without presenting any strong alternative. Coterie of Rajiv era leaders and their sons don't do any hard work on the ground and think that power will come to them automatically. Rahul has been uninterested in politics still understanding politics. More damage is done by a coterie who does not want him to look beyond Rajiv's era leaders and their sons. They will never let aspiring leaders to flourish or perform. Internal feud in congress is so rife that party does not need outsiders to defeat it. There are more sharks within congress who have business running and no zeal left to listen to voter and address their concerns on ground. These leaders show up in election times and then disappear. With an aggressive politics, BJP will leave no stone unturned to take the advantage of useless congress.

It is congress and it's weak leadership which is allowing BJP to win the electorate. Nevertheless it is accompanied by Feku's mouthpiece media which is totally busy in Bhakti of Modi to do further damage. Days are gone when there was some freedom in media to speak the truth. From Congress, I have zero hope in the future. Party cannot reform itself in short span of time. It takes ages to build party cadres and leadership. Same is applied to other leaderships too. Without a opposition, purpose of democracy is defeated. And it does not take long for a majoritarian power to become absolute monarchy.

Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

What are you doing here bhai. You better spend your time in automating, and leave it to me where I need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Here comes an Economist of highest order. Never mind the fact that IMF, World Bank, ADB their whole business is about Economy. They have data that can project future growth and failure. But I will definitely put your name for next Nobel Prize in Economics. Now go back to your Chai ka Khokha and tell your friends what I said, they will tell you what to say....... come on boy!

What I feel happens on this forum more often than not is that people have made up their minds for/against a political party due to patronage (my forefathers used to vote for this party so will I) or media propaganda or higher education colleges/universities (my highly educated professor was dead against this guy so I am against him too). Then they try to convince others that every bad deed happening in the country is due to this party or person. They look for echo chambers where others who agree with them are good and those who don't are dumb/uneducated/blind.
    What should happen is that we should debate on policy, not on person or political party. If the policy helps the country as a whole, then we should support it irrespective of who brought it forward.
    Lastly jumping from a debate on policy to name-calling other members on this forum is definitely not condoned and would invite infractions/bans. Please be respectful in your dialog with others.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (June 11th, 2019), ayushkadyan (May 30th, 2019), Mishti (May 31st, 2019), neel6318 (July 28th, 2019), Prikshit (June 12th, 2019), rekhasmriti (May 29th, 2019)

Voice of dissent, irrespective of majority, thats the beauty of democracy Satya Bhai all over the world. But yes I am totally agree about commenting. On the content, not onto the person.

What I feel happens on this forum more often than not is that people have made up their minds for/against a political party due to patronage (my forefathers used to vote for this party so will I) or media propaganda or higher education colleges/universities (my highly educated professor was dead against this guy so I am against him too). Then they try to convince others that every bad deed happening in the country is due to this party or person. They look for echo chambers where others who agree with them are good and those who don't are dumb/uneducated/blind.
    What should happen is that we should debate on policy, not on person or political party. If the policy helps the country as a whole, then we should support it irrespective of who brought it forward.
    Lastly jumping from a debate on policy to name-calling other members on this forum is definitely not condoned and would invite infractions/bans. Please be respectful in your dialog with others.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (July 28th, 2019), Prikshit (June 12th, 2019)

Well that is absolutely right. We should debate on Policies and their impact on the country. And If that was the parameter, BJP would have lost the elections given their performance on the ground.Rather BJP fought elections on the basis of Nationalism and used catse and emotional card. Indian society is divided on caste, religious lines. It is very easy to rule such an electorate which is divided on non-development, non-trivial issues.

In my observation, Indian electorate is also obsessed with personality cult. Modi's is being framed as a messiah who is fighting against all odds and evils. He is a Rajinikath of Indian politics who can turn around things. He is revered by Main Stream Media like a Bhagwaan.

Take an example of Haryana. How BJP has pulled off a miracle from being nothing to being everything. BJP used to be an ally partner but it feels like there is no alternative of BJP in Haryana. People voted for Modi and not for development.
    Some MPs said they would not want to contest elections as they haven't done anything on the ground but still got a ticket and won. They won because of Modi's popularity. Have a look at post poll analysis:

https://www.thehindu.com/elections/l...?homepage=true

Indian voters do not vote on the basis of development or policies, according to a recent study, confirming the results of the 2019 general elections.
    https://scroll.in/article/924902/wha...not-a-priority

There is no correlation between building roads or doing development or policies with winning an election. If policies were the parameter, no party would stand a chance in India. Jumlas, nationalism,religion, personality cult caste dynamics and emotions play main factor in winning elections.

On a lighter note on name calling, sir ji kya aap bhi. Waise hi 1-2 bande aate hain yaha. Name calling, taking potshots at each other etc are big masala items.

Look at news channels. How debates are run and how TRP is achieved. They are inculcating Modimania in war rooms by smashing opponents in debates. That gives them TRP. Modi is a big business for them.

And We are so obsessed with masala and bollywood. We eat masala so much that we need masala here too. Have a look at some comments from fellow members.

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Ek drawback hai iska.....now every news is abt BJP / Modi.....koi naya masala hi nahi raha.....news are bored with praises of Modi and Failure of Rahul
    Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    I m missing Anti BJP / Modi and Congress Supporters......I guess they went on sabbatical.

Enjoy......
    It is a necessity in current times. We should ponder over it.

Lightbulb

In nutshell, Jingoism drug worked well. No wonder, few years from now we’ll come to knpw that Pulwama attack was an imside job.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (June 11th, 2019), neel6318 (July 28th, 2019)

I am curious do you support BJP on the same obvious reasons?
    Umm..I would say I am more of a Political Commentator than a supporter of any political party. You can understand my Political Ideology form this short clip from "Eastern Promises" one of my favorite.

I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (June 15th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    Umm..I would say I am more of a Political Commentator than a supporter of any political party. You can understand my Political Ideology form this short clip from "Eastern Promises" one of my favorite.

Thats like saying I believe in non-existent religion of humanity. Young man like you should ask more questions to establishment than to be a meek and mute commentor.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 6th, 2019)

Forget about who promised what. Look at the faces who were contesting for the PM post. You have Modi, Pappu, Mayawati, Mamta, Akhilesh... even a very low IQ person will go for Modi..
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (August 28th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Forget about who promised what. Look at the faces who were contesting for the PM post. You have Modi, Pappu, Mayawati, Mamta, Akhilesh... even a very low IQ person will go for Modi..
    Sir aap aam kaise khaate ho ?

Jokes apart, I agree, very difficult to beat the lies of NDA/Modi govt even by a high IQ person.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; June 11th, 2019 at 01:17 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (June 11th, 2019), Prikshit (June 12th, 2019)

Sir aap aam kaise khaate ho ?

Jokes apart, I agree, very difficult to beat the lies of NDA/Modi govt even by a high IQ person.
    Yes! we have many high IQ people here on JL, who are consistently working on exposing the big lies, still not able to make much impact on big lies of Modi.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (August 28th, 2019)

It is an awesome movie - Eastern Promises some old memory