Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Haan Bhai, Prashant
    Maine dekhi hai. Ghar hi ghar ke andar filmai gai badhiya film thi. Par mera to bheja fry iss 3 idiots ne kar diya, jab iss mei yo seen dekha ke ek ladki ke bachcha ho raha hota hai aur dai ka kaam ye 3 idiot kare hain. Foolish movie.
    Bhai saahab...aajkal aisi hi movie dekhna pasand karte hai log...dekhya ni aapne kissa khund baaj rya?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    Wrong..as far as I m concerned,I dont deny the other movie was good..havent even watched it...it was just the "hunk" actor I commented about. So dont classify people in groups..
    wrong deduction
    This was not a deduction, but a general observation applicable only on a few people on this forum. Since you haven't even watched one movie, you clearly are beyond the scope of this observation. It is anyways not meant to be some hard and fast rule. Both the movies are very good in my opinion, and I'd expect most discerning movie watchers to like both (adjusting for mandatory difference of tastes). The classification was merely expressing my surprise at the expectation not being met. But anyone may not like anything- it is their choice.
    Last edited by kapdal; January 3rd, 2010 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    Kaminey was fun.....and errrr...original.......
    3 idiots definitely does not deserve a very high rating either if not 1.0/5.00...tell me one catchy song from the movie? All is well?????
    I thought all songs were good, esp. after taking into account the picturisation. But just from a musical point of view, I think "Give me some Sunshine" was the best. It comes pretty close to being a campus song. If you've heard "XL ki kudiyaan", "Chal Paaji border pe..", "Sutta na mila" or some other such songs that are famous in some or all colleges, you'd know what I am talking about.

You and others found the songs catchy, but I did not....lets give "3 Idiots" a break now...shall we?......

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    I thought all songs were good, esp. after taking into account the picturisation. But just from a musical point of view, I think "Give me some Sunshine" was the best. It comes pretty close to being a campus song. If you've heard "XL ki kudiyaan", "Chal Paaji border pe..", "Sutta na mila" or some other such songs that are famous in some or all colleges, you'd know what I am talking about.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    3 Idiots is some fresh air, after a long time, undoubtedly one of the finest movie of recent times.

Hey Rama,

I enjoyed the movie too......just do not agree with a rating of 4.5/5.00...
    Jit and myself were just enjoying a banter..........
    carry on !!!!
    It is by luck that you get the chance to be the cause of someone's happiness,
    I love to grab these chances

three idiots
    nice movie ,gud acting and some touchy moments...my fav ones price tag watch vs moms watch.aal izz well ki watch man waali story aur uske baad whatever aamir said.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

hmmmmm.. in hindi its खोसला का घोंसला for me. rating 5/5.
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    , I saw in past 3-4 years is, "Bheja Fry"............awesome humor!!...the guy
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yes its realy a goooooooooood plateform 444444 alllll jaaattttttt

RocknRolla

Nothing unexpected, typical Guy Ritchie film.... Drugs, money, crazy guys, kidnapping, torture, subtle dark humor, slang, unusual camera movement...
    Full time pass: 3.5/5

looking forward to The Real RocknRolla.

love 3 idiots ...................all izzzz welll

looking forward for ROAD MOVIE---- - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac4DZi5v8zU

Think which become obvious in future

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhimanyu View Post
    hmmmmm.. in hindi its खोसला का घोंसला for me. rating 5/5.
    You urge me to see that too
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Kapil I think 3 Idiots was shot in your college IIMB.. It was amazing thing that this news didn't come out before movie launch...Now a days information flow quite fast but I am not sure how they kept it secret for so long..

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Kapil I think 3 Idiots was shot in your college IIMB.. It was amazing thing that this news didn't come out before movie launch...Now a days information flow quite fast but I am not sure how they kept it secret for so long..
    Yudhvir, it was not secret.. everybody knew it. Blogsphere was full of news related with Aamir staying in IIMB campus. Google it. You will find hundreds of articles.

For Example: http://www.naachgaana.com/2009/01/10...mong-students/

and this article is dated 10th Jan 2009. I guess , u missed those.
    Last edited by sunillathwal; January 7th, 2010 at 04:01 AM. Reason: find was missing*

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Yeah Yudhvir, as Sunil said it was not a secret. But guess it was't that well publicised in mainstream media. I came to know as it was well-publicised within the campus network.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Indian movies - bad acting, over acting, exaggerated emotions, actors/ses shouting most of the time, men crying, women and men actors parading as if they were modeling, movies have no stories, bad music, many movies copies of foreign movies - in fact stealing other people's work without paying them anything. This generally applies to almost all Indian movies.

Quote Originally Posted by amans View Post
    Indian movies - bad acting, over acting, exaggerated emotions, actors/ses shouting most of the time, men crying, women and men actors parading as if they were modeling, movies have no stories, bad music, many movies copies of foreign movies - in fact stealing other people's work without paying them anything. This generally applies to almost all Indian movies.
    Lo bhai, ho gaya aaj tak ki saari Indian movies ka review- sankshipt mein. Thanks anyways for opening our eyes! Do you have any fees or you give all these profound insights for free?

Lo bhai, ho gaya aaj tak ki saari Indian movies ka review- sankshipt mein. Thanks anyways for opening our eyes! Do you have any fees or you give all these profound insights for free?
    humm toh uwe pesse fuke jaa hain ticket le le ke

Cool Sherlock!!!........

Sherlock Holmes- 4.5/5.00

A treat from Guy Ritchie for all fans of "observation and deductive reasoning."
    Minus 0.5 for a little bit of predictability..........or is it deductive reasoning at work!!!!

(P.S. : I am partial to Guy Ritchie, Robert Downy Jr. and Holmes...)
    I think Sherlock Holmes was a 3.5/5 for me…

Well, firstly it is kinda difficult for a huge Sherlock Holmes fan like me to not be steeped in that fond, old memory and image of Doordarshan’s Jeremy Brett playing the poised, brooding detective…and then be exposed to this more of a bare-chested street fighter of (Guy Ritchie’s) Holmes, and not cringe a bit!!!...
    (The fact that action sort of takes the more important front seat to the legendary detective’s actual deducing capabilities, was also a bit of a wonder…)

Personally I thought that the casting of Robert Downey Jr. was a wonderful coup of sorts; who else but the brilliant poster bad boy of Hollywood to play the most celebrated and brilliant detective (also a bad boy of sorts – remember those cocaine addled, stupor driven musings…and deductions?) of the 18th/19th Century London!?!...

But what was Mr. Ritchie thinking when he picked Jude Law to play Watson???... he was too much of a pretty boy to really play convincingly that iconically curious, faithful (reverent) Doctor that had dutifully chronicled all the feats of his illustrious and great friend/mentor, following him without complaint to all corners of the world!?! (Also, the “romancing” Doctor was a bit of an unnecessary distraction!)…

Ps. One thing to add here though…all the shots of Rachel McAdams (she plays the female fatale, Holmes famous but dangerous counterpart lady- Irene Adler); were simply glorious for me, and I fell in love with her (sorry Megan; just for this one instance!.....*)…all over again after having done the same in ‘The Notebook’, and then the ‘Wedding Crashers’… :D
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

I had also stopped watching the movie in between.....
    You think The Real Rocknrolla won't be.....errrr......typical Guy Richie?:p
    Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    Nothing unexpected, typical Guy Ritchie film.... Drugs, money, crazy guys, kidnapping, torture, subtle dark humor, slang, unusual camera movement...
    Full time pass: 3.5/5

looking forward to The Real RocknRolla.