Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Killing of honor is also crime

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Sateypal Sir, how many Hindu related things can u remove from the Hindu Jats? Your village can be an exception (as exceptions are always there). Can you claim that in Haryana, no village has any temple? Suppose it is true. Then why mostly Jats go to Haridwar after some family member's demise to shed the remains in Ganges water? Am I wrong in this regard too? Hadn't a Hindu Brahmin read the mantras in your marriage? As far as Kaanwad is concerned, I don't want to paste this sad link, but I am having to do so.
    23 pilgrims from Haryana were killed on Sunday when a truck in which they were travelling fell into a gorge in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. Link
    Each year in heavy quantity people participate in Kaanwad Yatra including Haryanvi people. This unfortunate accident occured last year, though I am not sure which caste those unfortunate pilgrims belonged to. I fail to understand what problem some Jats have to be called as Hindu Jats? If you don't mind, can u please explain why have you changed the spellings of your name? It should be 'Satpal' or 'Satyapal'. What is the pronunciation of 'Sateypal'. Why have you changed it, sir. Is this not the reason that living abroad other Christians had started calling you 'Satey' or you yourself felt to change the spellings of your name so that the others feel you closer to them...? Though I may be wrong, but as you are a very good natured person so I hope you won't mind in explaining.:o
    Dear Upendra

There may be temples in more than 90% villages but jats going to temples may be less than 5% or rather I can say negligible. You may find a large number of young Jats worshiping Hanuman. What was the situation 50 years or say 100 years back. May be a small % of what we have now. You posted a link about Kawadiyas got killed from Haryana. We are concerned about Jats. How many were the jats among those got killed.
    One personal question, did your father or Jats of his age group bring kawar ever?
    What was your age when you first time brought Kawar?
    This, I am asking with the contention that this is recent phenomenon for jats.
    I am still in touch with my family and friends in my village.
    There may be one or two cases every year.
    In the beginning, when first group of youngster went to bring Kawad were all Sulfi ( addicts who wanted to bring back Sulfa Bhang from Haridwar)

Why you get carried away, when someone doesn't agree with you?
    In your last post too, you got carried away and tried to prove that you are a celibate
    and a virgin?
    Now, you have questioned about my name and my intentions of spelling change. Actually, you assume too much.
    Normally, we find सत्यपाल spelled as Satyapal. But the Change I made was at the time of my Matric Exam. I was too old to create a westernized impression of me as i was 40 years old when i migrated to New Zealand in 2001.

भाई मेरी तो रग रग में मेरा देश, मेरा प्रदेश, मेरा गाँव, मेरा परिवार बसा हुआ है !
    मेरे गाँव के हम उम्र संगी साथी अब भी सत्ते ही बुलाते हैं !

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; June 24th, 2011 at 09:26 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

kapdal (June 24th, 2011), navdeepkhatkar (June 24th, 2011), prashantacmet (June 24th, 2011)

प्रतिष्ठा की मोंत

चलो अब मूल विषय पर आयें !
    बहस यही है की चाहे हम हिन्दू हैं या बोद्ध हैं या कुछ ओर, आनर किलिंग ( प्रतिष्ठा/ सम्मान के लिए हत्या) बहुत गलत है, अमानवीय है , जघन्य अपराध है !
    इस अपराध में लिप्त या इसके पक्षधर यही तर्क देते हैं कि मातापिता व् परिवार कि प्रतिष्ठा को चोट या धक्का या हत्या कह लीजिये, को बचने या सबक सिखाने के लिए ऐसा करना जरुरी हो जाता है !
    क्या है परिवार कि प्रतिष्ठा/ सम्मान ?
    मेरी राय में, सामाजिक मूल्यों कि कसोटी पर खरा उतरने का मापदंड या मुल्यांकन ही प्रतिष्ठा है !
    जिस समाज में हम रहते हैं उसके रीती रिवाजों का पालन हमारा कर्तव्य है ! हमारे कुछ सामाजिक अधिकार भी हैं !
    सामाजिक कर्तव्यों व् अधिकारों में सही सामजस्य बैठना या ये कहें कि कर्तव्यों कि अधिकारों पर प्राथमिकता ही एक सभ्य समाज की पहचान है!
    यही विचार, समाज की व्यक्ति के ऊपर श्रेष्ठता को इंगित करता है ! हर व्यक्ति का समाज की श्रेष्ठता में विश्वाश करते हुए आचरण के बिंदु ही सामाजिक मूल्य हैं १
    यही समाज व्यक्ति के समग्र विकाश को सुनिश्चित करता है !

किसी व्यक्ति या परिवार कि प्रतिष्ठा, इस बात पर निर्भर करती है कि, उस व्यक्ति या परिवार ने सामाजिक मूल्यों का निर्वहन कितनी इमानदारी से किया है !
    जो मापदंड परिवार/समाज ने स्थापित कर दिए, आने वाली पीढ़ियों से भी वही अपेक्षा रहती है !
    कब लगती है प्रतिष्ठा को चोट? कब होती प्रतिष्ठा की मोंत?

क्रमश ......

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

karambir11 (July 6th, 2011), prashantacmet (June 24th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Dear Upendra

There may be temples in more than 90% villages but jats going to temples may be less than 5% or rather I can say negligible.

Jitender - Deshwal Ji, Jo kiloi wala mandir hai shivji ka. Uska hi praman lyo. Aapke time mein kitne log poojya karte usne? It is located few acres away from our farms. But my ancestors never visited there. Mein dada te poochya karta ek ke kime sachi ee shivling paya tha ude. To nue bole ek kime na nire jhad-bojhde they er us baman parivar ne khan kaman ka rah toh liya. Now a days, aapke gaon tak line lagti hai usmein entry ke liye ShivRatri par.

Pahele jab dharm ka itna andha anusaran nahi tha tab log jyada vyavhar kushal they. Aaj log bhi jyada dharmik ho gae hein (Iss case mein hindu dharmik ) lekin vyavhar girta ja raha hai.

To in nutshell this Kanvad and all is I feel andha Anusaran that become more popular initially in sulphis and now in others too. But to me it is Bling following without much faith in holiness.

Jaisa aapne bataya Satyepal Ji, aapke gaon mein School ke opposite kuch saal pahele (Dhamar mor ki taraf) ek baba aake baithya tha kuch mahine. Usne ek jhopdi type bana li thi. Aaaj hude ek mandir numa structure bana diya gaya hai. Aur pichale sunday ki sham ko mein gaon se aa raha tha to dekha ki 5-7 lungade kati jhoom rahe nase mein er uss mandir numa structure se nikal rahe they. To this is the reality. We log nasha tohvein sein er ghane ee isse sein jo har Somvar rohtak se Kiloi shivji mandir mein Shiv ji ki pindi pakdan aavein sein Gadiyan ki rail banae. Wo dharmatma aise hein ki apne sath bread ke packets, kele, bhugde leke aate hein aur raste mein bikherte chalte hein ... kyonki unko dharam kamana hai ... lekin haramkhor aise hein ki utarke khilane mein unko dar lagta hai .... isliye gadi se hi feink dete hein ... iss chakkar mein kae baar unko dharam milte hue ... bandar doosre ki gadi ke neeche aa jate hein ...

You may find a large number of young Jats worshiping Hanuman. What was the situation 50 years or say 100 years back. May be a small % of what we have now. You posted a link about Kawadiyas got killed from Haryana. We are concerned about Jats. How many were the jats among those got killed.
    One personal question, did your father or Jats of his age group bring kawar ever?
    What was your age when you first time brought Kawar?
    This, I am asking with the contention that this is recent phenomenon for jats.
    I am still in touch with my family and friends in my village.
    There may be one or two cases every year.
    In the beginning, when first group of youngster went to bring Kawad were all Sulfi ( addicts who wanted to bring back Sulfa Bhang from Haridwar)

Jitender - Very true. This trend is very new. And in most of the cases is bling following.

Why you get carried away, when someone doesn't agree with you?
    In your last post too, you got carried away and tried to prove that you are a celibate
    and a virgin?
    Now, you have questioned about my name and my intentions of spelling change. Actually, you assume too much.
    Normally, we find सत्यपाल spelled as Satyapal. But the Change I made was at the time of my Matric Exam. I was too old to create a westernized impression of me as i was 40 years old when i migrated to New Zealand in 2001.

भाई मेरी तो रग रग में मेरा देश, मेरा प्रदेश, मेरा गाँव, मेरा परिवार बसा हुआ है !
    मेरे गाँव के हम उम्र संगी साथी अब भी सत्ते ही बुलाते हैं !

Cheers!
    Moreover,

1) I have never seen Baal Utarvane ya Chadhane of small kids in my families or near ones.

2) Meri dadi/dada/tae gujare. Hum kade haridwar na gae.

3) Mhare byah mein phere padhinye ya mhare gharan mein havan karaniye BAHMAN kade nahi aate. We always go for Arya Samaji's and fortunatly both of them are jats. One Mahabir Shashtri Ji (Phogat) and other Bhalle ram hooda Ji (My tau ji).

And this is in most of the cases I see in my near and dear ones. Brahmano se koso doori hai.

4) We dont have any mandir in our village too. Wo ek kahvat bhi hai na ki "Jyon jyon mandir badhey tyon tyon Dharam ghata".

I dont know how and why we come under this Hindu Dharam category but I found lots and lots of my rituals different then Hindus/brahmins.

Now when it comes to Honour killing. Killing any one is not the solution.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jitendershooda For This Useful Post:

spdeshwal (June 26th, 2011), upendersingh (June 25th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    भाई उप्पू आप २ अलग अलग चीजों को आपस में मिला के बात कर रहे हो. एक जाट या कोई भी और आदमी जो जी करे वो वही धरम या पंथ का अनुसरण कर सकता हे.

पहले हमें ये हिन्दू शब्द को समजना होगा. हिन्दू शब्द का पहले मतलब होता था हिंदुस्तान में रहने वाला आदमी चाहे वह किसे भी धरम का हो. बाद में इसे गैर-मुसलमानों के लिए पर्योग किया जान लगा. इस हिन्दू धरम में सिख और बोद्ध भी आते थे. और हमारे संविधान ने भी इसी परिभाषा को अपना लिया था इसलिए हिन्दू विवाह कानून सिखों पर भी लागु होता था. पर सिख कहने लगे वो हिन्दू नहीं हे और अलग कानून की मांग करने लगे. अब इसकी परिभाषा फेर बदल दी गयी हे और अब सिख कहते हे वो हिन्दू नहीं हे जो ही एक तरेह से सही भी हे अगर हिन्दू को एक religion की तरेह देखो तो.

अब जाट का कोई धरम हे के नहीं? ये प्रशन शयद ऐसे पूछा जाना चाहिए " क्या जाट धम्रिक हे'? तो इसका उतर होगा 'आमतोर पर नहीं'. में जितने मुस्लमान जट्टों को जनता हूँ उनमे से कोई ५ टाइम की नमाज नहीं पड़ता और सिख दारू भी पीते हें और बेद भाव भी करते हे जाती के अनुसार. मेने ऐसे सिख भी देखे हे जो अखाड़े में बजरंग बलि का नाम लिया करे हे

बाकि अंग्रेजी वर्ड religious का मतलब थोडा अलग होता हे. यदि कोई अँगरेज़ आपसे पूछे "Are you religious " ? तो में कहूँगा नहीं कौनकी हाम(माहरे घरके) ना तो मंदिर जवां हर ना माता के दर्शन करण हर ना कiवड लान. पर फेर भी ऊपर आली परिभाषा के अनुसार हम हिन्दू हे. माहरे घरके किसे पंथ का अनुसरण भी नहीं करते जैसे की आर्य समाज, सिख धरम या फेर राधा स्वामी. हर भाई ना में किसे के धरम का मजाक उड़ाया करदा. जो माने उसकी श्रधा, जो न माने व उसकी सोच. बाकि एक बात और बतादूँ मेने तो आज तक जितने भी ये धरम आले बन्दे मिले हे चाहे सिख हो चाहे मुस्लमान या आर्य समाजी साची बंदा कोई एक-आधा होया करे हे हर साची बंदा किसे भी धरम का हो वो फेर साची ए होया करे हे उसने कोई फरक ना पड़े के तू हिन्दू हे या मुसलमान. गुरु देव सिख धरम में एक "caste-less" सोसाइटी बनाना चाहते थे. लोग सिख तो बन गए पार आज भी सिख जाट, बप्पे, चम्मार आदि कहके एक दुसरे से नफरत करते हे. जाट (sikh) आज भी अपना गोत लगावे जबकि गुरूजी कही थी केवल सिंह और कौर का इस्तेमाल करो ताकि ये भेदभाव ख़तम हो सके. ऐसे ही इस्लाम धरम ने देख लो जितनी ऐयाशी हर जुलम मुगलां ने करे किसे ने नहीं करे होंगे. यो मुजरा देखना कौनसी कुरान में लिख रखा हे भाई. इस्लाम और ईसाई धरम "conversion ने बढावा देवे हे.

भाई ये धरम-फ़रम आदमियां के बनाये ओड़े हे ये तमने के भागवान के दर्शन करवावे गे. तो इब बताओ ताम इन धरमां त कुकर संतुस्ट हो सको हो. भाई आपी तो कोई धरम नहीं मानते हर ना किसे भाई के धरम का मजाक उड़ाते. मेरी सलाह तो मेरे भाई यही हे के इन पंडा, मौल्वियाँ, बाबा त दूर इ रया करो. भगवान का नाम इ लेना हे तो आपके घरां ले लिया करो हर जे मन की सन्तूस्ती करनी हे तो किसे गरीब का भला कर दो आपे होजेगी. हर धरम पे आजकल पाखंडी लोगा का कब्ज़ा हे हर वहां सिर्फ राजनीती चलती हे, चाहे सिख धरम हो या हिन्दू या इस्लाम. ये सिर्फ आपका उल्लू सीधा करे स.

इस धरम ने जाट के तीन फाड़ कर दिए हार जाट के हाथों जाट मरवा दिए. ताम इस धरम के फाड़ कर दो इसके घने चक्कर में ना पड़ो.
    great explanation!!
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

भाई, ये आपसे किसने कह दिया कि जाटों का कोई धर्म नहीं होता...ये जो तुम्हारे नाम में 'मोहन' है, यह श्रीकृष्ण का एक नाम है. अगर जाट का कोई धर्म नहीं है तो फिर लगभग सभी जाट विवाह करते हुए घुड़चढ़ी के दौरान मंदिर में क्यों जाते हैं, क्यों होली-दिवाली मनाते हैं, क्यों उन्होंने हिंदू नाम रखे हुए हैं, क्यों उनके प्रत्येक गांव में मंदिर है...क्यों हिंदुओं के रीति-रिवाज अपनाए हुए हैं...पहले ये सब छोडो, फिर कहना कि जाट का कोई धर्म नहीं होता...
    I thought 'Mohan' is referred to Krishan , who was a brave king and soldier...a Kshatriya NOT God!
    I was told that by my dadaji who named one of my chachas Krishan, we being Aryasamajis.

And regarding byah k ferey, meri ek mosi k ferey mere father ne karaye the...ham na bujhte bahmann wahmanna ne. kimey shokiya kar liya to kar liya, na to wo bi jaruri na he
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deepshi For This Useful Post:

upendersingh (June 25th, 2011)

I understand three things by this discussion..
    --
    talking in general, may be exceptions........

1. If we track jats Hindu religion(brahminic version) influence from northwest to central india
    - UP Jats are more inclined towards hindu (brahminic version) rituals and trditions rather than haryana Jats..
    - Rajsthan jats are even far from UP jats in this context..(they also indulged more or less in some sort devi worshipping)
    2. Urban jats (from any state) are more vulnerable to these religious sentiments rather than rural folks ( not considering superstitions of rural women. women are always more religious in comparison of men)
    3. it again strengthens the fact, we entered from north west and assimilated more and more as we moved from northwest to central India and other parts....
    just an hypothesis not completely tested..
    Last edited by prashantacmet; June 24th, 2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (June 24th, 2011), spdeshwal (June 25th, 2011), upendersingh (June 25th, 2011)

Exclamation

Prashant bhai ,i think we all are diverting from the topic here ............

Honour killing is a crime .......no doubt in this ..........100 % true .As much i know Khap panchayats are there to bring the social development in the community ,no body has the right to kill any one .....We are living in democracy ..........

Bu here one big questions is we have a rich cultural heritage .We cant' spoil it .We don't want to intermix our blood with other caste/community because we have a different identity .

I dont want to discuss about the origination or dharam of jaat because this topic is endless ,our history is incomplete ......It's true ..
    Jab history likhne vale yeh Badmash pandint thai, jo bina rishwat kai mandir mai pooja bhi nahi karne dete to vo kya sahi history likhege ..........................They write everything according to their wish & situations .

Just an example ,ak baar mera coussin apna Haemoglobin test karwane jaya .to report dekh kar docter bola bhai tu kis mitti ka

bana hai ,ur blood platelets =4500 (for normal human being =2500-3000 ) .He is a very famous docter & he said that i have never seen such kind of blood(very dense blood ) in my whole life . just an example .He was shocked ........

Now a days our social enviroment is changing ,We can't stop this change but we can minimise it or balance it .

WE should not put so much restrictions on our child ,we should discuss their problems with them .We should tell them about our royal race & heritage ............that WHAT WE ARE & WHO WERE OUR ANCESTORS .........................

Atleast then they can have better understanding about our community .

The solution to any problem is not removing/killing anyone ,the solution is removing the cause who will give a permanent fix .................. .These are my opinion ,others may i have different opinion .

Krishan to waise bhi Yadav tha baki kya us Krishan se pehle koi Krishan nahi tha kya is duniya mein?

Baaki Uppu wo jat ne karaye fere aala chutkulla nahi suna 4 hote e bolya hoge fere rukni hogi to itne mein e ruk jagi. Jat bahman buhmna ne ise ghane se na mante kite na un ne kheer chada chada ke aate. Meri ghudchadi mein pehli dhok Bhainyan ki lagi fer Shivale ki fer Jogiya aale Guga ki ar last mein Nath mandir mein waise hamare gaon mein Nath mandir sabse bada mante hain kyonki gaon ke baste waqt gaon ke pass hi Baba Hansai Nath tap karte mile the.Nikasi mhari Mehrauli ki hai aade bera nahi kisne mane hain :-)

Manne lage hai ibke tu class mein baitha ke padhana padega.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

आर्य समाज हिंदू धर्म में तब व्याप्त कुरीतियों को नष्ट करने के लिए एक गुजराती ब्राह्मण सन्यासी स्वामी दयानंद सरस्वती द्वारा शुरू किया गया एक आंदोलन ही तो था... (Link)
    यहां जितने भी विवाहित जाट हैं, उनमें कितने ऐसे हैं, जिन्होंने अपने विवाह में मंत्र किसी हरिजन से पढ़वाए थे?
    Bhai point to be noted s Upender.

Mods may move these and related posts to "Jat ka dhram kaya he? " so that this thread doesnt get derailed.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

मेरा बियाह आर्यसमाज के शास्त्री ने करवाया था | अर चार फेरे होए थे ,हिंदुआं की ढाल सात कोणी होए | अर हामने उह शास्त्री की जात ना बुझी | चाहे वो किस्से जात का रह्या हो | अर म्हारे गाम में शास्त्री ना ठ्यावे तो भामन ने पकड़ लाया करें | अर पहलम -ए नु कह दिया करें "शेड दे सी ने करा दिए र फेरे ,कदे वार ला दे "| मई में मेरे दोस्त की बेटी के बियाह में गया था | दोस्त के मोसी के छोरे ने सारे वाने करवाए थे | जब की उड़े एक बाबा का मंदिर ने वे भोत माने सें पर भामन की कोए बुझ नि |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

भाई आजकल ७ फेरे कोई नि करवांदा ४ ही होया करे हे चाहे बामन करवावो या नाई जो आर्य समाजी नहीं स उनके भी ४ ही होवे स. म्हारे तो बामन ती पहली इ १०० का नोट दे दयां हाँ ताकि तौला तौला बांच दे मन्त्र से उसने नोट ना दो तो बहोत देर ताई बिठाये रखे स हर हिड़काये कुत्ते की डाला लखाई जा स.

मेने नु नहीं बेरा वो जात त बामन होवे हे के नहीं पर उंने पंडित क्या करे स
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

a sincere request to all ..
    plz do not deviate from the topic ..
    dharam k bare me ek alag se thread shuru kar lo ..
    mahare barge balkaan ka bhi gyan badh ja ga..
    Navdeep Khatkar
    मिट्टी का तन, मस्ती का मन, क्षण भर जीवन, मेरा परिचय