1 10.00%
  • BSP

8 80.00%
  • Cong + others

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Party will form govt in Uttar Pradesh

Which Party will form govt in Uttar Pradesh

Please participate in poll related to UP 2017 Assembly elections.
    Thank You

Bhai,
    I don't think anyone would get clear mandate in UP. Looking at the current scenario there are high chances of hung assembly.
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deependra For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 1st, 2016), cooljat (August 8th, 2016), Prikshit (August 9th, 2016)

All Party are better than SP and BJP RSS..

QUOTE=deependra;385436]Bhai,
    I don't think anyone would get clear mandate in UP. Looking at the current scenario there are high chances of hung assembly.[/QUOTE]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to krishdel For This Useful Post:

SUKHDEEPTI (August 8th, 2016)

It is very early to say about final outcome of next year UP Poll, but some poll pundits say that BJP has an edge over others...
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rskankara For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 7th, 2016)

Any pro-muslim party like: SP and Congress are equally bad for UP state. Congress is nowhere in picture. BSP may surprise if its social engineering works. BJP has to deal with anti-incumbency arised due to its poor performance in center which can keep BJP away from the clear mandate.
    There is a high chance of hung assembly this time.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (August 8th, 2016), deependra (August 7th, 2016), sjakhars (November 20th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by krishdel View Post
    All Party are better than SP and BJP RSS..
    Fully agree with you. In fact, BJP, RSS are worst. Kashmir is burning and Modi is quiet. You won't hear anything from him on main issues country is facing. Using media to influence public by shifting public focus from main issues. People like Arnab setting govt agenda at studios and fooling people by using all sort of languages, presenting wrong information and full favouring BJP. Running judiciary from his own studios and taking pot shots at anyone who is opposing BJP. What a shame.
    Last edited by amitbudhwar; August 7th, 2016 at 11:12 AM.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

krishdel (August 13th, 2016), op1955 (August 10th, 2016), piush_tomar (August 11th, 2016), SUKHDEEPTI (August 8th, 2016)

I don't follow news ....however
    Cong - No
    SP- No
    BJP - Not much ground last time they did good primarily coz of Muzaffarnagar riots
    BSP - Better chances however recent incident of some BSP member abusing BJP member spouse and daughter might impact female voters

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 7th, 2016), piush_tomar (August 11th, 2016), Prikshit (August 9th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    I don't follow news ....however
    Cong - No
    SP- No
    BJP - Not much ground last time they did good primarily coz of Muzaffarnagar riots
    BSP - Better chances however recent incident of some BSP member abusing BJP member spouse and daughter might impact female voters
    Good Attempt.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

piush_tomar (August 11th, 2016), rekhasmriti (August 13th, 2016)

Seat distribution may shape in following manner:

Total Seat: 403
    BSP: 130-135
    BJP: 120-125
    SP : 80-85
    Congres-30-35
    Independent-20-25

It's too early to reach to any conclusion. We are yet to be witness of ugliest face of politics when appeasement of a particular community will be on peak. The communal politics will show its real face in term of a divided society. Polarization of voters will decide the political fate of the state.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (August 8th, 2016), Prikshit (August 9th, 2016), rekhasmriti (August 7th, 2016), sjakhars (November 20th, 2016)

Parties are against one another till election time. All are more or less same thereafter.

Perhaps BSP-BJP or likewise BSP-Congress/Independents may form the next government
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 9th, 2016), rskankara (August 10th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Perhaps BSP-BJP or likewise BSP-Congress/Independents may form the next government
    So, you want to say that Mayawati would be in power and people of UP must prepare themselves to see more statues of her.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (August 13th, 2016)

BJP can also form the government, if it able to bring out non religious group of representatives.

UP, has a substantial agriculture based population, a very big movement of people from rural areas. It is a agriculture based state, so the state leader must be come from framing rural communities. Kalyan Singh had formed government before, comparatively things were much better in his time.

There is a serious need for a change in the political architecture of the country at state and national level. China's progression in South China sea shows a very different picture of the entire scenario. Kashmir and eastern parts of India has had their part of troubles.

I wonder, how long will the current quality of parliamentarians, the architecture of state and national parliamentary architectures, will be able to run the nation and states.

When changes in the taxes can come after many years, then why not changes in political and parliamentary architectures?

Quote Originally Posted by maddhan1979 View Post
    There is a serious need for a change in the political architecture of the country at state and national level. China's progression in South China sea shows a very different picture of the entire scenario. Kashmir and eastern parts of India has had their part of troubles.

I wonder, how long will the current quality of parliamentarians, the architecture of state and national parliamentary architectures, will be able to run the nation and states.

When changes in the taxes can come after many years, then why not changes in political and parliamentary architectures?

Someone jumbled up my words "When changes in the taxes ": When there can be changes in the tax system after many years.

"I wonder, how long will the current quality of parliamentarians, the architecture of state and national parliamentary architectures, will be able to run the nation and states.": I wonder, how long will the current quality of parliamentarians, the state and national parliamentary architectures be able to run the nation and states?

Someone jumbled up my words "When changes in the taxes ": When there can be changes in the tax system after many years.

"I wonder, how long will the current quality of parliamentarians, the architecture of state and national parliamentary architectures, will be able to run the nation and states.": I wonder, how long will the current quality of parliamentarians, the state and national parliamentary architectures be able to run the nation and states?
    Man,

Please stick to the title discussion of the thread. There are n numbers of other threads where you can discuss the philosophy of politics.
    We are here to discuss the outcomes of upcoming UP election only.

By the way.. what do you say..Will Mayawati build her statue in South China Sea if she comes in power again?

BJP RSS planned killing of Jat youths in Haryana has presented their real face. Murthal incident was all pre planned by these to defame Jats.. Now why are they mum on Murthal false propaganda ... BJP RSS are the worst ....

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Fully agree with you. In fact, BJP, RSS are worst. Kashmir is burning and Modi is quiet. You won't hear anything from him on main issues country is facing. Using media to influence public by shifting public focus from main issues. People like Arnab setting govt agenda at studios and fooling people by using all sort of languages, presenting wrong information and full favouring BJP. Running judiciary from his own studios and taking pot shots at anyone who is opposing BJP. What a shame.

There is a fascination of many communities for religion, religious people, such fascination for religion in Indian history has always led to wars or internal conflicts, be it ancient Indian history, Independence or 1984. There is always a religious link to the entire issue. Therefore any connection to religion or religious people leading the nation or states is bad for the nation and states.

There is a fascination of many communities for religion, religious people, such fascination for religion in Indian history has always led to wars or internal conflicts, be it ancient Indian history, Independence or 1984. There is always a religious link to the entire issue. Therefore any connection to religion or religious people leading the nation or states is bad for the nation and states.
    Such religious people and religion are backed by western powers which want to curtail the movement of Indian professionals and have a large economic interest, such economic interests often lead to different situations in the country.

BJP can also form the government, if it able to bring out non religious group of representatives.

UP, has a substantial agriculture based population, a very big movement of people from rural areas. It is a agriculture based state, so the state leader must be come from framing rural communities. Kalyan Singh had formed government before, comparatively things were much better in his time.
    There are already too many people from religious communities in state and national parliament,,,,there is a need to bring non religious community people. Lot of Indian minds are deep into wrong religious thought process on which both business and religion thrive. There is no need for any religious representation to do some productive work for the state.

There are already too many people from religious communities in state and national parliament,,,,there is a need to bring non religious community people. Lot of Indian minds are deep into wrong religious thought process on which both business and religion thrive. There is no need for any religious representation to do some productive work for the state.
    Religious community means people with religious thought process