Thread: Banned Members

Lightbulb Banned Members

Dear All,

A banned members section should be start in Jatland. In this section includes all the names of banned members of jatland and whats the reason for ban. Please suggest.

VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

"Success is never ending. Failure is never final"

But why we need this ?

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    But why we need this ?

Every member know about the reason for ban and stop such activities for reason to ban.
    VIRENDER SINGH RATHEE

me_rathee@yahoo.co.in

"Success is never ending. Failure is never final"

Good suggestion
    I would like to see myself there on top of the list.

Moderators Please Dhyaan dein ,Dev ki bahut Purani Ichha hai Ban hone ki ,iski yeh Dili Khwahish poori ki jaye :P

Quote Originally Posted by ritikarathee View Post
    Moderators Please Dhyaan dein ,Dev ki bahut Purani Ichha hai Ban hone ki ,iski yeh Dili Khwahish poori ki jaye :P
    karaa diya tanne kaam :boxing hahahha

Exclamation It has become a game

Quote Originally Posted by ritikarathee View Post

Ritika Devender ki ye dili khwaahish already poori ho chuki hai !

But this banning of members on their request seems illogical. If someone doesnt wish to be here why dont he or she refrain himself/herself from logging in here? What purpose such self proclaimed ban serves I fail to understand. Its more of a mockery or play thing !

Shweta ji, i agree with you, in past a few members have tried doing so and refrained from JL after declaring that they would never visit the site,,,,,but temptations persisted and they again started surfing the site,,,,

I think any present member who tried this option can through some light on this option

Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post

But this banning of members on their request seems illogical. If someone doesnt wish to be here why dont he or she refrain himself/herself from logging in here? What purpose such self proclaimed ban serves I fail to understand. Its more of a mockery or play thing !

Shweta I believe it has happened as a result of his series of coarse replies in MTV jatpana thread. So deservedly he got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    Shweta I believe it has happened as a result of his series of coarse replies in MTV jatpana thread. So deservedly he got banned.
    No, he asked for it.

ya, he asked for it earlier, but now this whole drama started with a post from Sidh Chhikara Post no. 42 in that thread, i think sort of abusing somebody's mother should not be encouraged, it was not direct abuse but it was not in good sense atleast

No, he asked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    ya, he asked for it earlier, but now this whole drama started with a post from Sidh Chhikara Post no. 42 in that thread, i think sort of abusing somebody's mother should not be encouraged, it was not direct abuse but it was not in good sense atleast
    I didnt commented on that part. Issue I raised here is that it has become a game to ask for ban for few days. Every now & then I see members asking for ban for few days.

For example if someone has exams approaching, he asks for a ban till the exams end. Dont they have will power or determination to refrain from here just by not logging in? Why they need a ban to stay away?

Ya you are true and please refer my Post No. 8(this thread only) in this context

There should not be any self banning

I didnt commented on that part. Issue I raised here is that it has become a game to ask for ban for few days. Every now & then I see members asking for ban for few days.

For example if someone has exams approaching, he asks for a ban till the exams end. Dont they have will power or determination to refrain from here just by not logging in? Why they need a ban to stay away?

Bhai Banned members ar banning ke reason pe pehle hi kafi charcha ho chuki hai.

Pls Check the below link.....

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24955

So I don't think that you will get a good response frm modrators......
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........