Thread: NEW FORUM :POLITICS

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

NEW FORUM :POLITICS

i think it is better if we have a seperate forum named POLITICS , in order to avoid inconvenience to the people of current affair and general forum .

good idea...may be site administration will take a note of it ...

rajendra

very usefull
    Sanjay Chhikara
    Jat Balwan, Jai Bhagwan!!!

Login to view details.
    My vote too...

Politics is too serious a business to be clubbed wid something else....

Login to view details.
    It is time ripened enough to think of this unless it is causing trouble to the Forum. Making this a subfolder can also help.

Talking ahh !!!!

lakhra bhai....

2 saal ho gaye ib tak kuch na hua....eib ke hoga..

admnistrator koi suggestion nahi mante hain yahaan, meri bhi kai suggestions neeche dab gayi hain...

a gr8 idea indeed....
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Login to view details.
    Theek sei.. logg baag... CHOUTALA, Sonia, manmohan ke poster chepp degi uss folder mein ..saari odd ki bheet pe... aar saanjh taddkey agarbatii laga ke aawengey apne apne dewta ke...

Rupi ....rogg kattwa ke maanega bhai... bera na kit tein toh ke laaye so thamm saarey iss taagey ne.. bannwa dyo ek nyaara kamra re....

good suggestion!!!

Login to view details.
    bhai logo jyada to is bare main detail main socha nahi par initiation Lakra bhai ka hai or baki bhaio ne second kiya hai to MAIN BHI IS IDEA KO STRONGLY RECOMMEND KARTA HU.

not agreed!

arey bhaiyoon, apne jatland ko iis politics aur Gutbaazi se door hi rakhhein to achchha hai.
    nahi to in politicians ka kuchh nahi bigdega aar hum aapas mein seeng uljhaye paawange

>>>>>>JAI KILLKII TAUL ! ! ! !

Login to view details.
    The genuine politics involves debate, one may have difference of opinion, but that does not mean that u have to "uljhavo seeng". One has to respect everbodies point of view.
    So once u have genuine "debater" on a dedicated forum, the situation just pointed above can be avoided.

On the contrary, i think somebody just mentioned to me that if we have lot of forum on the main page, it wont be Surfer's delight as he would prefer short and crispy home page. So towards that i think lets not embrass the administrator demanding newer forums.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by rameshlakra View Post
    The genuine politics involves debate, one may have difference of opinion, but that does not mean that u have to "uljhavo seeng". One has to respect everbodies point of view.
    So once u have genuine "debater" on a dedicated forum, the situation just pointed above can be avoided.

On the contrary, i think somebody just mentioned to me that if we have lot of forum on the main page, it wont be Surfer's delight as he would prefer short and crispy home page. So towards that i think lets not embrass the administrator demanding newer forums.

Regards,
    I wish if our Policical system could ever be genuine.
    anyways don't take my words on heart bro

>>>>>>JAI KILLKII TAUL ! ! ! !