Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Delhi-Gurgaon-Noida/NCR Jat Meet 2015

Delhi-Gurgaon-Noida/NCR Jat Meet 2015

Hello guys,

Its been a while since a Jatland members meet has arranged. I am proposing a Jatland meet. Venue could be any place out of Delhi/Gurgaon or anywhere in NCR. A lot of NRI members would also be travelling in December so a date can be chalked out. Ofcourse, it has to be a weekend. If anyone think they have a place, they can come forward or there are various Jat Dharmshalas in delhi n NCR.

Lets do it.

Thanks
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (November 23rd, 2015), bharti (November 24th, 2015), ManjeetS (December 2nd, 2015), Prikshit (November 26th, 2015), sanjeev_balyan (December 3rd, 2015), vijay (November 23rd, 2015)

Those who want to join, please write here and acknowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Please propose the date and venue. Will confirm after that. RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Please propose the date and venue. Will confirm after that. RK^2
    Sir, I have two places onto my mind

1. Sir Chotu Ram Jat Bhavan, Keshav Puram, Delhi

2. Sir Chhotu Ram Bhavan, Jharsa, Gurgaon

Tentative date could be second week of december.

Sir, I have two places onto my mind

1. Sir Chotu Ram Jat Bhavan, Keshav Puram, Delhi

2. Sir Chhotu Ram Bhavan, Jharsa, Gurgaon

Tentative date could be second week of december.
    Please try to me it somewhere in central delhi so that its equidistant to most people.

RK^2

In that case it could be at Indian Coffee House, Terrace.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Please try to me it somewhere in central delhi so that its equidistant to most people.

RK^2

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

anuragchaudhary (June 12th, 2016), bharti (November 24th, 2015), cooljat (November 24th, 2015), Prikshit (November 26th, 2015)

In that case it could be at Indian Coffee House, Terrace.
    sounds great. i will be there. let me know the exact date and time.

RK^2

Good Initiative..I think 19th December, Saturday at 3-4 pm would be suitable to all.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Count me for the meet, my suggestion is still South Delhi near Qutab Minar - lawns of Ahinsa Sthal etc, soak in pure sunlight without any frills of having venue to pay. Rest decision will lie with the majority of people to choose. Nowadays i am going thru turmoil of immigration issues so if one want to have some knowledge share with me or vice versa person is more than willing to connect me thru skype, cell, personal meeting etc.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

Good initiative, Samar.
    Count me in.

A few observations/ suggestions-

1) Meet should be during daytime, so that maximum people can join as commuting takes lots of time.

2) Location should be central, initially. Later go to any corner of town.

3) People generally do no like such meetings at a Dharamshala. The word itself puts many off.
    Since the meet is being organised after a long time, most people not knowing each other except virtually, so let it be some cool place. Once familiarity sets in and gatherings are large, we can opt for any place. Nobody would then mind a Dharamshala/ Jat Bhawan or any other place.

(Though Ch Chottu Ram Bhavan, Keshav Puram is just fine. Very co-operative people- Mr Azad Singh Lakra and his team. Exactly near Keshav Puram Metro station on Dilshad Garden-Rithala line. They have big halls on different levels. Also a big, well maintained lawn. Since the weather is wonderful in December and all would love to get some Vitamin-D, so lawn should be preferred. Moreover, no time restrictions.

Identify someplace like the recently launched gastropub, The GrogHead, at Green Park whose promoter is one Sandeep SEHRAWAT or Striker of Lalit AHLAWAT or Peppers of Rajesh MANN/Shamsher Singh... )

Coffee House, CP, suggested by you is fine.

4) Think how to increase female participation. Sadly, Jatland itself does not have many active females these days.

5) Even if it is 10 people coming, go ahead.

6) Regarding date...Dec is exam time as well...my daughter too has her 1st pre-boards till 16th.
    Let it be after 18-19 Dec.
    20th Dec is Sunday, 25th is Friday, Christmas- holiday for most.
    Yes, it is Maharaja Surajmal Jayanti too, but I guess not many Jatlanders going to Janakpuri or Surajmal Vihar side.
    27th again Sunday,... so decide date accordingly.

Any location, near a Metro Station is fine with me.

And

Each one, bring one
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (December 12th, 2015), ndalal (November 26th, 2015), rekhasmriti (November 24th, 2015)

I m good with any Sunday till 20 Dec Day Time - after that I am not around .

I can bring more than One - but " Jat " wali eligibility condition fulfil nahi hogi

Smile

Count me in for 13th Dec. I may join on 20th provided you allow me to ride your Bullet to Airport
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

16. The Following User Says Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 26th, 2015)

Sir Chottu Ram Bhawan is good place to have meeting and function. Very near to Metro Station and good locality around it.

Quote Originally Posted by bharti View Post
    Good initiative, Samar.
    Count me in.

A few observations/ suggestions-

1) Meet should be during daytime, so that maximum people can join as commuting takes lots of time.

2) Location should be central, initially. Later go to any corner of town.

3) People generally do no like such meetings at a Dharamshala. The word itself puts many off.
    Since the meet is being organised after a long time, most people not knowing each other except virtually, so let it be some cool place. Once familiarity sets in and gatherings are large, we can opt for any place. Nobody would then mind a Dharamshala/ Jat Bhawan or any other place.

(Though Ch Chottu Ram Bhavan, Keshav Puram is just fine. Very co-operative people- Mr Azad Singh Lakra and his team. Exactly near Keshav Puram Metro station on Dilshad Garden-Rithala line. They have big halls on different levels. Also a big, well maintained lawn. Since the weather is wonderful in December and all would love to get some Vitamin-D, so lawn should be preferred. Moreover, no time restrictions.

Identify someplace like the recently launched gastropub, The GrogHead, at Green Park whose promoter is one Sandeep SEHRAWAT or Striker of Lalit AHLAWAT or Peppers of Rajesh MANN/Shamsher Singh... )

Coffee House, CP, suggested by you is fine.

4) Think how to increase female participation. Sadly, Jatland itself does not have many active females these days.

5) Even if it is 10 people coming, go ahead.

6) Regarding date...Dec is exam time as well...my daughter too has her 1st pre-boards till 16th.
    Let it be after 18-19 Dec.
    20th Dec is Sunday, 25th is Friday, Christmas- holiday for most.
    Yes, it is Maharaja Surajmal Jayanti too, but I guess not many Jatlanders going to Janakpuri or Surajmal Vihar side.
    27th again Sunday,... so decide date accordingly.

Any location, near a Metro Station is fine with me.

And

Each one, bring one

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    I m good with any Sunday till 20 Dec Day Time - after that I am not around .

I can bring more than One - but " Jat " wali eligibility condition fulfil nahi hogi

Smriti, all will be welcome. Come with your gang
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (November 25th, 2015)

Count me in if it's on 13th Dec.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

......Unfortunately not in India that time. Will miss it. Hopefully will join next year if we have one.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Samar, all cold as is the weather?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (November 30th, 2015)

I think a thread poll should be there so that we can identify on which date most members are available.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by bharti View Post
    Samar, all cold as is the weather?

The reason is that earlier people like me who were crazy used to post many posts related to these kind of threads & now none is there to do so. Even i was pin pointed by Samar that i was doing too much - no body will come, if someone is interested they will come of their own. Remember Samar when we were there at Dhaula Kuan for Navin function.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

I am proposing 13th Dec. 11 AM. Indian Coffee House, Cannaught Place.

Please confirm.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (December 4th, 2015), bharti (December 2nd, 2015), cooljat (December 2nd, 2015)