Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: reason for banned

Smile reason for banned

Hi,
    I want to ask that Is there any option to know about the reason of behind banned . If mods banned any member should we know the reason behind that member.

Pls reply
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Hello,
    Mods where r u I need explanation on that topic. No body is there to answer ??????????????

Thats not fair...
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    और कहते ......

karam kiye ja fal ki iccha mat kar

ghor tapsya kar moderators ka sighasan dollan lagge ga nai, jib aawengai bhajte
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    karam kiye ja fal ki iccha mat kar

ghor tapsya kar moderators ka sighasan dollan lagge ga nai, jib aawengai bhajte
    hahahaha gagan, awesome comment!! :rock
    bhai vivek ho gayi hogi koye maadi motti galti moderators pe, chinta mat kare

bhai vivek moerator ar galti ,na bhai naaa
    moderator ka dimag tai kumputer tai bhi tej hona chayiie , na tai haam ae nahi ban jate moderatorr
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    bhai vivek moerator ar galti ,na bhai naaa
    moderator ka dimag tai kumputer tai bhi tej hona chayiie , na tai haam ae nahi ban jate moderatorr
    Arre na re bhai mods aur galti na bool gagan bhai ye bol jaat aur galti aisa top ho hee nahe sakta k jaat koi galti kar de:D
    Tabhi to kehte hain k Padha likha jaat Khuda k samaan hota hai
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

nish ya teri baat bhi theek sai !
    sabki baat theek sai , nue kyokar kaam chalegga

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    Arre na re bhai mods aur galti na bool gagan bhai ye bol jaat aur galti aisa top ho hee nahe sakta k jaat koi galti kar de:D
    Tabhi to kehte hain k Padha likha jaat Khuda k samaan hota hai
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    Hi,
    I want to ask that Is there any option to know about the reason of behind banned . If mods banned any member should we know the reason behind that member.

Pls reply
    Vivek Rifle to load hai hee pheer chinta kis batt ki,
    If better is possible, then good is not enough

Being banned is not a glorious thing. We don't want to share the reasons behind banning a person with others as this may embarrass them publicly. If you know the member, you are welcome to ask them through an email for why they have been banned.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Smile

I think you are right but all members should know that why a particular member has been banned . sO THAT NO BODY MAKE ANY FAULT IN FUTURE. And we can understand the circumstances.

Hello members pls give yours openion.
    और कहते ......

I dont think the reason should be revealed....

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepkadian05 View Post
    I dont think the reason should be revealed....
    O.K If u know a member for a long time and according to you he is doing well in jatland and one day you saw that he is banned . then u don,t want to know the reason of behind that. Many times the members don't come back to JL after banned. It means you never can know the reason...
    और कहते ......

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Being banned is not a glorious thing. We don't want to share the reasons behind banning a person with others as this may embarrass them publicly. If you know the member, you are welcome to ask them through an email for why they have been banned.

When I have joined jatland newly . Then I have banned For 7 days frm JL dUE TO MIS BEHAVIOUR IN CHAUPAL. but there is no fault of mine. I have no authority to login . So how can I express my views about the problem and about the reason. It means when mods want they can banned any person with out telling any reason.
    और कहते ......

Nope i still wont want to know though the person being banned should definitely be told the reason.... You got to put your trust in the moderators in such forums and hope they do their work well....But thats just my opinion

O.K If u know a member for a long time and according to you he is doing well in jatland and one day you saw that he is banned . then u don,t want to know the reason of behind that. Many times the members don't come back to JL after banned. It means you never can know the reason...

Hey ! Satya ..

Agree to what to have said above ... but one that might have been missing is (or may be not) it should be on equal terms ..being a male member does not automatically qualifies for a ban, or being a female member u can easily get away with it. It should also be taken in to consideration that one should apply self constraint i.e. not provoking the other person.

galti kisi se bhi ho sakti hai.jaruri nahi hai ki jise aap long time se acha karte hue dekh rahe hain vo galti nahi kar sakta.or kabhi-2 galti se bhi galti ho jaati hai.or rahi baat reason jaan ne ki to jise aap long time se jante hain or continue contect me hain then u should keep his/her cell/phone number.

me te ja taahi aajkal sabke number le liya karru er aapna bhi de diyya karru.kyuni galti te galti hon ke chance bahut rahve hai.
    Quote Originally Posted by preety View Post
    galti kisi se bhi ho sakti hai.jaruri nahi hai ki jise aap long time se acha karte hue dekh rahe hain vo galti nahi kar sakta.or kabhi-2 galti se bhi galti ho jaati hai.or rahi baat reason jaan ne ki to jise aap long time se jante hain or continue contect me hain then u should keep his/her cell/phone number.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

one thing i would like to say that is that before giving warning to any one mod should check all the facts.there are sometimes two side of a story.should checkout the other side too......
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Need to be transparent & democratic

Hi Satyeshwar,

I see your point and the rationale but at the same time I find lot of sense in others' sayings, too. In today's world, there is a crying need to be transparent and democratic. This is being desired even in Defence services, where some of the fundamental rights are still not enforceable.

To be fair so as to accommodate both the viewpoints, it may be desirable to review the existing Code of Conduct, if any (alternatively draw one, if there is none and make it transparent after getting majority views). You may also like to consider whether there should be a time limit and/or the number of wrongdoings permitted before putting a blanket ban on an individual.

Incidently, is there any check on sarcasm? It is abundantly being practiced here; I may be excused if I am sounding to be extra sensitive.
    Last edited by tpannu; July 23rd, 2008 at 01:31 AM.

Here is an example of what would get you banned. This post is right there at the top of "About Jatland section".
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9515
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!