Thread: Best Compliment on writing Jat history

Best Compliment on writing Jat history

I am very grateful for this best Compliment by mail from
    Kanwar Darshan Singh Ji Naharwal.

AK History Writer ko 1 bhi admirer- fan mil
    jaye tao uska likhna safal ho jata hae.
    Vah bhi uski life time mae . so it is great.
    Nahi tao pata nahi log Gharwali ka-
    Baharwali ka- Aur Jiwan mae Failure
    ka Gusa Historian per utarte han

NAHARWAR GOTRA
    Respected Shri Dharmpal Singh Dudee Ji,

My daughter Sonal Singh Naharwar saw your book on website and gave me some information on the marvellous research that you have done. Not many people have done this kind of in depth collation of data.

We are also "Naharwar's" and we come from the Devli village, which is not far from Mhau. I am also inclosing a rough route map. Moreover some other villages in this area are populated with Naharwar Jats.

I do hope you find this additional information useful.

With Warm Regards,

Kanwar Darshan Singh Naharwar

Gurgaon - 122 015

Naharwar
    From Jatland Wiki

Naharwar (नाहरवार) Naharwal (नाहरवाल) Naharwal (नहारवाल) Nahar (नाहर) is gotra of Jats found in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.

Contents
    [hide]

o 1 History
    o 2 Distribution in Uttar Pradesh
    o 3 Distribution in Rajasthan
    # 3.1 Villages in Bharatpur district
    # 3.2 Villages in Jodhpur district
    # 3.3 Villages in Tonk district
    # 3.4 Villages in Jaipur district
    # 3.5 Villages in Karauli district
    o 4 Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
    # 4.1 Villages in Ratlam district
    o 5 Reference

History
    One of their ancestors had a fight with Tiger (Nahar), who killed the Tiger and hence called Naharmar or Naharwal. [1]

Distribution in Uttar Pradesh
    Naharwal Khap has 1 village in Mathura district. [2]

Distribution in Rajasthan
    Naharwar (नाहरवार) Jat gotra people live in Bharatpur, Jodhpur,Karauli districts in Rajasthan. Nahar (नाहर) gotra Jats live in Jodhpur district in Rajasthan.

Villages in Bharatpur district
    Naharwar (नाहरवार) Jats live in villages: Barauli Chhar, Salaimpur Kalan,

Villages in Jodhpur district
    Jodhpur,

Villages in Tonk district
    Naharwar (नाहरवार) Jats live in villages: Aranya Bassi (17),

Villages in Jaipur district
    Naharwal (नहारवाल) Jats live in villages: Renwal (1),

Villages in Karauli district
    Patonda,

Distribution in Madhya Pradesh

Villages in Ratlam district
    Villages in Ratlam district with population of this gotra are: Borkheda is a notable village of Nahar (नाहर) gotra. Bardiya goyal 2, Bhansa dabar 3, Bodina 7, Borkheda 35, Nalkui 1,

Reference

↑ Dr Mahendra Singh Arya, Dharmpal Singh Dudee, Kishan Singh Faujdar & Vijendra Singh Narwar: Ādhunik Jat Itihasa (The modern history of Jats), Agra 1998, p. 260

↑ Jat Bandhu, Agra, April 1991
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Congrats Dharmpalji !!!

Where is Devli village, which is not far from Mhau.

We can add this to Jatland Wiki.

Regards,
    Laxman Burdak

Congratulations dudee ji!!...it's really a great achievement..Thanks for sharing it with us. Plz keep updating us about ur achievements and honors. U are a real gem of jat society
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Congratulations dudee ji!!...it's really a great achievement..Thanks for sharing it with us. Plz keep updating us about ur achievements and honors. U are a real gem of jat society

dudee sir also presented one book to Navin bhaisaab on Jat history.

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Last edited by anilsangwan; September 9th, 2009 at 06:07 PM.

Anil and Pannu bhai, I think we should fix a meeting with dudee ji during his next indian visit.It will be really a great moment of my life to have a face to face meeting with such a real hero. I hope after his visit from "UK to USA" and "USA to UK", he will be free for his visit from UK to India to "share and care views" .
    Last edited by prashantacmet; September 9th, 2009 at 06:21 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Anil and Pannu bhai, I think we should fix a meeting with dudee ji during his next indian visit.It will be really a great moment of my life to have a face to face meeting with such a real hero. I hope after his visit from "UK to USA" and "USA to UK", he will be free for his visit from UK to India to "share and care views" .
    Yes why not....its a great idea to meet and share and care views with the great person.
    Dudee ji, who is Mr.Kanwar by the way?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Yes sure. It would be great pleasure and honour to meet Dudee sir. Even if he can give us 10 mins out of his time, we will surely be delighted. We can invite other jatlanders of nearby areas. Lets care and share!! We can hold this meeting based on Dudee sir's convenience.

Though his village is very near to mine in Bhiwani dist, I have never got a chance to meet him. My bad luck!
    Last edited by anilsangwan; September 9th, 2009 at 09:54 PM.

thanks-greetings from USA and London

Dear Laxman Ji,
    Thank you very much for inviting me
    for your daughter marriage in Jaipur.
    It was pleasure to talk with you
    on phone during my India visit.
    keep in touch and carry on good work

Dear Anil, Prashant and Vivek

Thank you for your noble thought and best wishes.
    Yah tao Aap ka badapan hae.
    Jo kuch bhi Seva aur bhala kam
    apne hath sy ho jaye achha hae
    Apno sy mil kar khusi hoti hae
    You are always welcome
    I will write in details about my
    Visit to India and USA soon.
    with best wishes to you all

Best compliments on writing Jat History

Jat History

Dudee Ji,
    I have great respect for you for your dedication in trying to brin out Jat history. You have, indeed handled so vast and varied material that you think is relevant to your passion of writing.
    I amm a new comer in the forum. I have yet to fully acclimatise my self to the environment here before making more substantial contribution. However, I would like to share some of the new information I have come to get at on the basis of my (not yet complete) study of the source material which is in my opinion authentic.
    1. The Virk connection of Harsha, Yashodharman(of Mandasor Pillar inscription)is supposed to be based on an erronwous reading by B.S. Dahiya of the portion-viryavaskannarajnah as Virya vakannarajnah .
    2. That Yashodharman/Vishnuvardhana belonged to the Aulikara family is amply cear from his own inscriptions.
    3. harshvardhana had nothing to do with the Virk clan odr the Aulikara clan( as alternatively suggested by Dahiya). He belonged to the family of pushya bhautis or one can make what ever it may mean , call him after Hieuen Tsang a Bais Fei-She- a Bains Jat, a Bains Rajpoot or a vaishya in the modern sense of the term).
    4. The latest on the Aulikaras comes from an inscription from madhya Pradesha in the Mandasaur region dated in malava year 572= 515-16 A.D. It gives an account of at least seven predecessors of Yashodharmanending with prakashdharman, leaving very little scope for the unwaranted speculations about the members of the Aulikara (later) family.
    5. The era given in the Bijayagarh (Bayana-Bharatpur) inscription of Vishnuvardhana, son of Yashovardharmana (who has nothing to do with our Yashodharmana of the Mandasaur inscriptions -similarity of names or name parts is a normal feature in indian History). The stone fragment inscription found embeded in the inner side of the fort wall not much away from the pillar of the above referred inscription of Vishnuvardhana carries a date in specifically calling it of the krita i.e. Malava era.
    6. There is reason to believe on the basis of this and other ccircumstancial w\evidence that the era was krita/ Malava.
    7. My preliminary study shows that Vishnuvardhana who raised the stone column(yupa) after the completion of the Pundarika Yanjna in his capacity as a high responsible officer of the local kKng.

Congratulations Tau ji,...!!!
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

Thanks for positive contribution

Quote Originally Posted by drssrana2003 View Post
    Jat History

Dudee Ji,
    I have great respect for you for your dedication in trying to brin out Jat history. You have, indeed handled so vast and varied material that you think is relevant to your passion of writing.
    I amm a new comer in the forum. I have yet to fully acclimatise my self to the environment here before making more substantial contribution. However, I would like to share some of the new information I have come to get at on the basis of my (not yet complete) study of the source material which is in my opinion authentic.
    1. The Virk connection of Harsha, Yashodharman(of Mandasor Pillar inscription)is supposed to be based on an erronwous reading by B.S. Dahiya of the portion-viryavaskannarajnah as Virya vakannarajnah .
    2. That Yashodharman/Vishnuvardhana belonged to the Aulikara family is amply cear from his own inscriptions.
    3. harshvardhana had nothing to do with the Virk clan odr the Aulikara clan( as alternatively suggested by Dahiya). He belonged to the family of pushya bhautis or one can make what ever it may mean , call him after Hieuen Tsang a Bais Fei-She- a Bains Jat, a Bains Rajpoot or a vaishya in the modern sense of the term).
    4. The latest on the Aulikaras comes from an inscription from madhya Pradesha in the Mandasaur region dated in malava year 572= 515-16 A.D. It gives an account of at least seven predecessors of Yashodharmanending with prakashdharman, leaving very little scope for the unwaranted speculations about the members of the Aulikara (later) family.
    5. The era given in the Bijayagarh (Bayana-Bharatpur) inscription of Vishnuvardhana, son of Yashovardharmana (who has nothing to do with our Yashodharmana of the Mandasaur inscriptions -similarity of names or name parts is a normal feature in indian History). The stone fragment inscription found embeded in the inner side of the fort wall not much away from the pillar of the above referred inscription of Vishnuvardhana carries a date in specifically calling it of the krita i.e. Malava era.
    6. There is reason to believe on the basis of this and other ccircumstancial w\evidence that the era was krita/ Malava.
    7. My preliminary study shows that Vishnuvardhana who raised the stone column(yupa) after the completion of the Pundarika Yanjna in his capacity as a high responsible officer of the local kKng.
    Dr Rana Sahib
    Thank you very much for your positive contribution
    and interest in Jat history.
    I spent 40 Years with swami Omanand Ji.
    search British Library- British Museum records.
    Visited Gurukul Jhajhar Museum,
    MDU- KU and Saravkhap records.
    Visited Bhim Singh Dahiya.and Capt. Dalip Singh Ahlawat house.
    Whatever we find is published in Adhunik Jat history
    Published by Jaypal agency Agra in 1998.
    No serious research is done sence.
    Yes Some writers have repeating same thing in fine print.
    We will take your research in to consideration
    and discuss with you in my next visit to India.
    Carry on Good work.
    with best wishes and greetings from London.
    You are most welcome to discuss by email.
    dharmpaluk@yahoo.co.uk
    Dharmpal Dudee London UK

Dudee uncle ji, rana ji wants to discuss on the yashodharman 's gotra. Most Jat historians say that he was an virk gotra jat but rana ji takes him to be a aulakh gotra jatt. What your history sources say about it. Please share this valuable information with us and thanks for sending best wishes from london.

Best Compliment on writing jat History

Prahant Ji,
    I unly gave a hint the Aulikara coud have some connection with the Aulak Jats. The issue is still open to discussion and search. As far as Yashodharman /Vishnuvardhan issue is concerned a seperatre thread has thie issue discussed thread bare. Since the text of the Risthal inscription is available now, the has been posted at appropriate place in the thread. There are sone discussions also available. Please refer to that post.

Thank you all

Dear all
    I will be in India in December- January 2010.
    We are planning more meeting get together
    in Delhi- Gurgaon and NCR area to discuss way and mean
    for Jat history studies and research.
    All are welcome to put suggestion and attend meeting
    for a noble cause.
    Jat think tank will be more active on jat history and social problems
    of same gotra marriage, Crime, SEZ and landscam in Jat heartland.
    Taking land by force of poor farmers by hook and crook..
    interested member can contact me by Email and phone.
    Dharmpal Dudee