- 1.Rana Jaswant Singh, Rana of Gohad
- 2. Kunwar Mandhata Singh, of Jandara. He had issue, two sons Zamindars of Ikona and Kaithoda
- 3.Kunwar Shri Dalil Singh, of Pachgaon. He had issue, four sons (the Pachgaon-ghar).
- a) Kunwar Moti Ram.
- b) Kunwar Anrudh Singh, of Adhupura. He had issue, two sons: i) Kunwar Bahkt Singh. ii) Samant Tara Chand, of Adhupura. He had issue, one son:Kunwar Kirat Singh, who succeeded as Maharaj Rana of Gohad and first Maharaj Rana of Dholpur.
- c) Kunwar Balju (Samant Rao Balju]), of (Neerpura). He had issue, three sons: i) Kunwar Gordhan Singh. ii) Kunwar Murjad Singh. He had issue, one son: (1) Samant Rao Fath Singh. iii) Kunwar Chhatrapat Singh, who succeeded Maharaj Rana of Gohad. iv) Kunwar Pratap Singh, who succeeded as Rana Girdhar Pratap Singh, Rana of Gohad.
- d) Kunwar Raghunath Singh. He had issue, two sons:
- 4) Kunwar Chhatra Singh. He had issue, two sons, who were Zamindar of Makhoi.
- 5) Kunwar Amrit Singh, of Rajpura. He had issue, two sons
Kirat Singh Rana (कीरत सिंह राणा) (r.1803 - 1835) H.H. Rais ud-Daula, Sipahdar ul-Mulk, Maharajadhiraja Sri Sawai Maharaj Rana Kirat Singh, Lokendra Bahadur, Diler Jang, Jai Deo, Maharaj Rana of Dholpur. He was born at Adhupura, 1763, son of Samant Rao Tara Chand, of Adhupura.
Back to Jat Villages