Basoli is a Village in Chhaprauli Mandal in Baghpat District in Uttar Pradesh State in India . Basoli is 8.5 km from its Mandal Main Town Chhaprauli . Basoli is 25.8 km from District Main City Baghpat . And it is 446 km from Lucknow .
Other villages in Chhaprauli Mandal are Chhaprauli , Asara , Bachhor , Badarkha , Basoli , Halalpur , ... . .
Neighbouring Villages of this Village with distance are Barwala(1.9 k.m.) ,Biral(2.4 k.m.) ,Jiwana(2.8 k.m.) ,Hasanpur Jiwani(2.8 k.m.) ,Kasampur Kheri(2.9 k.m.) ,. Near By towns are Baraut(8.2 k.m.) ,Chhaprauli(8.5 k.m.) ,Binauli(17.3 k.m.) ,Baghpat(26.1 k.m.) ,
- Sh.Bijendra Pal Singh -(s/o late Sh. Balbeer singh),Ex-Chairman,District Co-Operative Bank,Meerut and founder of the Arya Kanya High school,Basauli. in association with late sh. Ramkishan Ji.
- Swami Vedanand Ji Saraswati (ealier known Baljor Singh s/o Late Sh. Kabool singh) who is great sanyashi who is scholer of Vedas and Natioanl level vidwan also author of some religious books.
- Dr. Satyendra P. Singh , IPS - (s/o late Sh.Ramkishan) who enlighted the name of this village at national level rather we can say at International level.
- Late Sh.Harbans Ji,ex-pradhan of the village.
- Late.Ch.khubbi ram was also a great prusharti and puinya van man.now the family known as khubbi ke(chetta).
- Sh.shadeev singh is the current pradhan of basoli.
Back to Jat Villages