Bhalothia (भालोठिया) Bhalotiya (भालोटिया)  is a title used by Jats of Janghu gotra found in Rajasthan and Haryana originated from village Bhaloth in district Jhunjhunu of Rajasthan. The village was named on great warrior Bhal.
- 1 History
- 2 Villages founded by Bhalothia clan
- 3 Distribution in Haryana
- 4 Distribution in Rajasthan
- 5 Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
- 6 Notable persons
- 7 External links
- 8 References
Incidentally, there is one more village of similar name (Bhaloth) just near Rohtak city, Haryana.
Villages founded by Bhalothia clan
- Bhalotan Ki Kheri (भालोतां की खेडी) - village is in tahsil Rashmi in district Chittorgarh in Rajasthan.
- Dhani Bhaloth (ढाणी भालोठ)- village in Buhana tehsil of Jhunjhunu district in Rajasthan.
Distribution in Haryana
Villages in Bhiwani district
Distribution in Rajasthan
Villages in Jhunjhunu district
Locations in jaipur city
Ganesh Colony (Khatipura), Murlipura Scheme, Sethi Colony,
Villages in Chittorgarh district
Villages in Alwar district
Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
Villages in Raisen district
- Kishori lal Bhalothia (PET) - President, Gramin Khelood Sanstha, Bhaloth.
- Anil Choudhary (Bhalothia) - Account Services, VKI, Jaipur, Mob- 9413340509
- Ritu Bhalotia - From Bhiwari, Rajasthan, Selected Mrs India Queen of Substance-2016.
- Radhe Shyam Bhalotia - Ex. Subedar Army, born on 6.5.1950 at Dhis, Jat Behror, Alwar, Rajasthan, awarded for successfully conducting green house at Jaipur for motivating farmers.
Back to Jat Gotras