- For Gotra see Bharwana
Jat Gotras living here are -
There are about 3000 houses in the village out of them 1340 houses are of Jats.
Other castes are Kumhar, Brahman, Meghwal, Dhanak, Nai, Suthar, Luhar, Sunar, Balmiki etc.
Bharwana is one of the biggest villages with population of 115,00 (approximately).
It is a historic village to be known at least 460 years history. Agricultural land of Ramgarh is irrigated by DPN and MSR.
There are 3 government schools in Ramgarh:
- Government Secodary School, Bharwana.
- Government Girls Midal School, Bharwana.
- Government Primary School, Bharwana.
Students of different schools are serving the country in different fields. There are number of Doctors, Engineers, Teachers, Army personnel, industrialists, politicians, etc. are amongst the proud alumnus of the schools in the village.
Different temples, Mosque, etc makes the village very religious in nature.
- Hanuman Mandir
- Baba Ram Dev Mandir
- Goga Ji mandir
- Shani ji Mandir
- In addition to there is one mosques in the village.
- Rakesh Poonia - CEO of the ULTIMA Communication In Jaipur.
- Ghanshyam Beniwal - PHD In Dramatich.
- Ch.Ramswroop Kaswan -
- Kuldeep Kaswan -
- Ch. Om Ji Kaswan - Sarpanch.
Back to Jat Villages