It is one of the oldest villages in Hisar District.
The location code or village code of Chuli Bagarian village is 060839. Chuli Bagarian village is located in Adampur Tehsil of Hisar district in Haryana, India. It is situated 10km away from sub-district headquarter Adampur and 50km away from district headquarter Hisar.
Notable Jat Gotras
- Beniwal (बेनीवाल)
The total geographical area of village is 1794 hectares.According to Census 2011 information Chuli Bagarian has a total population of 4,730 peoples. There are about 927 houses in Chuli Bagarian village. Adampur is nearest town to Chuli Bagarian.
- Ramrikh Singh Beniwal (born:1911) (चौधरी रामरिखसिंह बेनीवाल), originally from Chuli Bagadian, Hisar, Haryana, was a social worker and freedom fighter in Jaipur, Rajasthan. 
- Kulvir Singh Beniwal - M.L.A from Bhattu Kalan in 2005 election.
- B S Beniwal - Retired DIG (Settled in Jaipur)
- Sanjeev Beniwal Chuli Bagarian assistant comedt in B.S.F. since 1997.
- Mahender Singh Beniwal - Colonel in Army, s/o sh. Manphul Beniwal.
Back to Jat Villages