(Redirected from Dhoondhala)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Out of about 1000 families in the village 400 families are of Jats.
As per local people village was founded about 600 years back. During British time Sojat Road railway station was known by Dhundhala.
- Nyati Nohra - Nyati Nohra of 12 kheras of Jats is spread over 4 bighas. There is a Shiva temple here and a big sabha hall of 5000 people's capacity. Jat sabha meetings are held here.
- Manakeshwar Mahadev - Manakeshwar Mahadev is an old Shiva temple in the village. It is spread over 2 bighas. There is a sculptor of Hanumanji here and five spots of live samadhis. There is a program of Bhajan Sandhya organized here on every first Monday of Sawan month.
- Smt Bholi Devi Baraniya - First Jat Mahila Sarpanch
- Khinwa Ram Saran - Sarpanch for 15 years
- Chetan Chaudhary (Kagat) - Engineer from village Dhundhala in Marwar Junction tahsil of Pali district in Rajasthan. Ph;02935-220241, 01591-230932, 01591-231030.
- Jat Samaj; April 2005, p.35
Back to Jat Villages