Gajuwas is situated at Delhi-Bikaner highway, 14 Km away from Taranagar.
According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 343 families residing, Gajoowas village has the population of 2123 (of which 1108 are males while 1015 are females).
- Prabhu Dayal Saran - From Gajuwas (Taranagar), President Chaudhary Mahavidyalaya, Taranagar.
- Mala Ram Saran - Freedom fighter and social worker.
- Shrawan Saharan- From Gajuwas-Gadana (Taranagar).
- Avinash Saran - From Gajuwas (Taranagar), Mob:9549929129. Social worker and Lecturer School Education.
- Sanjay Singh Saharan, Dharati Putra: Jat Baudhik evam Pratibha Samman Samaroh Sahwa, Smarika 30 December 2012, by Jat Kirti Sansthan Churu, pp.11-12
Back to Jat Villages