Ghirania Bara or Ghiraniya Bara (घिरणिया बड़ा) or Ghirnia Bada or Ghirnia Bara is a village in Laxmangarh tehsil of Sikar district in Rajasthan. Ghiranya Bara has a population as of 2001 census as 4706 out of them 861 are SC and 10 ST.
It is near Nechhwa. Ghiraniya Bara is located 28.44 km distance from its Mandal Main Town Lachhmangarh. Near By Villages of this Village with distance are Kumas Jageer ( 3.3 km ) , Sutod ( 6.4 km ) , Garoda ( 6.4 km ) , Mirand ( 7.5 km ) , Tiroki Bari ( 8.0 km ) , Suthoth ( 8.4 km ) , Nechwa ( 8.4 km ).
Jat Gotras in this village
- Burdak (50 families) - came from Palthana
The village has about total 350 families out of which about 200 families are of Jats. The biggest gotra in the village is Burdak (50 families). These Burdaks had come from Palthana village in Sikar district. The other Jat gotras are Saran, Khakal, Bijarnia, Ruhela, Dhaka, Ranwa, Jhajharia and Pilania.
Notable persons of this village
- Baldeva Ram Burdak - Freedom Fighter
- Gumana Ram Burdak - Retired Principal
- Mohan Lal Saran - Tax Consultant Javeria & Co., Date of Birth : 15-August-1968, Ghirniya Bara, Via- Nechhwa, Sikar, Rajasthan, Present Address : 201, IInd Floor,Radhika Complex, Loha Mandi, S.C. Road, Jaipur Mob: 9414039320, Email: email@example.com
- Geo Location of Ghiraniya
- List of Villages in Laxmangarh Tehsil
Back to Jat Villages