Gokulpura situated at a distance of 4 km from Sikar town in the south direction on National Highway-11.
Gokulpura was founded by Gokul Khichar.
Gokulpura Inscription VS 1216 (=1159 AD)
It is the main village of Khichar gotra Jats. Khichars have migrated from this village to Churu and Hanumangarh districts. The Jat Gotras in Gokulpura with number of families are Khichar (500), Bhadadara (10), Jangu (10), Garhwal (10), and Bhamu (1).
- The population of the town as of 2001 census used to be 5606 out of which 1162 were S.C. people.
- As per Census-2011 statistics, Gokulpura village has the total population of 4109 (of which 2114 are males while 1995 are females).
The town is known for Sobhasaria Engineering College. 
- Choudhary Sitaram ji Khichar Former Pardhan .Panchayat Smiti Piprali.
- Harphool Singh Khichar - Asstt. Treasury Officer, Accounts Service , Date of Birth : 10-February-1956, VPO - Gokulpura, Sikar, Phone Number : 01572-245900, Mob: 9414036800.
- Rameshwar Prasad (Bhadadara), Retd. Principal College Education.
- Ravindra Singh Khichar - Progressive Farmer And Social Worker.
Gokalpura in Haryana
Back to Jat Villages