Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gudha (गूढ़ा) village is a small-sized one, situated near Jhajjar, Haryana, on Jhajjar-Rohtak Road.
- As of 2011 India census, Gudha had a population of 2812 in 549 households.
- Males (1530) constitute 54.4% of the population and females (1282) 45.59%.
- Shri Dharmveer Singh Nehra IAS (Retired)
- Colonel P Nehra - Officer - Indian Army
- Squadron Leader L Malhan - Officer - Indian Air Force
- Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Chapter III (Page 226)
Back to Jat Villages