Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1.Rana Jaswant Singh, Rana of Gohad
- 2. Kunwar Mandhata Singh, of Jandara. He had issue, two sons Zamindars of Ikona and Kaithoda
- 3.Kunwar Shri Dalil Singh, of Pachgaon. He had issue, four sons (the Pachgaon-ghar).
- a) Kunwar Moti Ram.
- b) Kunwar Anrudh Singh, of Adhupura. He had issue, two sons: i) Kunwar Bahkt Singh. ii) Samant Tara Chand, of Adhupura. He had issue, one son:Kunwar Kirat Singh, who succeeded as Maharaj Rana of Gohad and first Maharaj Rana of Dholpur.
- c) Kunwar Balju (Samant Rao Balju]), of (Nirpura). He had issue, three sons: i) Kunwar Gordhan Singh. ii) Kunwar Murjad Singh. He had issue, one son: (1) Samant Rao Fath Singh. iii) Kunwar Chhatrapat Singh, who succeeded Maharaj Rana of Gohad. iv) Kunwar Pratap Singh, who succeeded as Rana Girdhar Pratap Singh, Rana of Gohad.
- d) Kunwar Raghunath Singh. He had issue, two sons:
- 4) Kunwar Chhatra Singh. He had issue, two sons, who were Zamindar of Makhoi.
- 5) Kunwar Amrit Singh, of Rajpura. He had issue, two sons
Back to Jat Villages