Jatland Library/Online Historical Resources Links
- Note - This section contains Links to Online Historical Resources available on Internet. You may add more to enhance further research.
Online Historical Resources Links
- Henry Walter Bellew: An Inquiry Into the Ethnography of Afghanistan, 1891
- A glossary of the tribes and castes of the Punjab and North-West By H.A. Rose
- Annals and antiquities of Rajasthan, or The central and western Rajput states of India by James Tod ; edited with an introd. and notes by William Crooke. Published 1920 by H. Milford, Oxford University Press in London
- The Tribes and Castes of the Central Provinces of India, Volume II, Author: R. V. Russell Assisted by Rai Bahadur Hira Lāl, Macmillan and Co., Limited St. Martin’s Street, London. 1916
- Epigraphia Indica Vol.III (1894-95), A S I, Edited by E. Hultzsoh, Ph.D.
- Corpus Inscriptionium Indicarium Vol IV Part 2 Inscriptions of the Kalachuri-Chedi Era, Vasudev Vishnu Mirashi, 1905
- The Panjab chiefs: Historical and biographical notices of the Principal families in the Lahore and Rawalpindi Divisions of the Punjab, Volume 2, By Charles Francis Massy, Civil and Military Press Gazette, Lahore, 1890
- चौधरी छोटू राम का हत्यारा कौन
- History of Medieval Hindu India (Being a History of India From 600 to 1200 A.D.) Vol I (600-800 AD), by C.V. Vaidya, 1921
- History of Medieval Hindu India (Being a History of India From 600 to 1200 A.D.) Vol III, by C.V. Vaidya, 1926
- Social, Economic and Political Contribution of Caste Associations in Northern India By Brij Kishore Sharma (A CaseStudy of All India Jat Mahasabha),Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies Kolkata
Back to Jatland Library