- Kaith (कैथ) or Katha (कैथा) is name of a tree.
The Kaith village has population of 1717 of which 921 are males while 796 are females as per Population Census 2011
- Kaith is village in Israna tahsil of Panipat district of Haryana.
- Kaithuli (कैथुली) is an ancient village in Bhanpura tahsil in Mandsaur district in Madhya Pradesh.
- Dr Pema Ram:Rajasthan Ke Jaton Ka Itihas, p.297
- Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Parishisht-I, s.n. क-156
- Mahendra Singh Arya et al.: Adhunik Jat Itihas, Agra 1998, p. 233
- A glossary of the Tribes and Castes of the Punjab and North-West Frontier Province By H.A. Rose Vol II/B,p.68
Back to Jat Gotras