Kaliraman (कालीरमन) Kaliramna (कालीरामणा) Kaliramna (कालीरमना) Kaleramne (कालीरमने) Kalidhaman (कालीधामन) Kalkhande (कालखण्डे) Kalirawan (कालीरावण) Kalerawana (कालेरावणा) Kalirawat (कालीरावत) Kalaramna(कालारमना)is gotra of Jats found in Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra. Kalu Jat clan is found in Afghanistan. Dilip Singh Ahlawat has mentioned Kalkhande as one of the ruling Jat clans in Central Asia.  It is same as Kalirana (कालीराणा). They were supporters of Saroya Confederacy.  
- 1 Origin
- 2 Kalkhande Khap
- 3 Sub divisions of Saroya
- 4 History
- 5 चीनी तुर्किस्तान में
- 6 Distribution in Rajasthan
- 7 Distribution in Uttar Pradesh
- 8 Distribution in Haryana
- 8.1 Villages in Hisar district
- 8.2 Villages in Bhiwani district
- 8.3 Villages in Jind district
- 8.4 Villages in Rohtak and Jhajjar districts
- 8.5 Villages in Kaithal district
- 8.6 Villages in Faridabad district
- 8.7 Villages in Kurukshetra district
- 8.8 Villages in Sonipat (सोनीपत) district
- 8.9 Villages in Karnal district
- 8.10 Villages in Yamunanagar district
- 9 Distribution in Punjab
- 10 Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
- 11 Distribution in Punjab
- 12 Distribution in Pakistan
- 13 Notable persons
- 14 See also
- 15 References
- 16 External links
- Kaliraman clan originated from Kaliya (कालिय), who was a Nagavanshi Kshatriya King in Ramanaka Dwipa on banks of Yamuna River area near Mathura. 
- Kala Jat gotra originated from Nagavanshi named Asita (असित) and inhabited Parbatsar area of Nagaur District.
- Branches of Nagavansha are - 1. Vasati/Bains 2. Taxak 3. Aulak 4. Kalkal 5. Kala/ Kalidhaman/ Kalkhande 6. Meetha 7. Bharshiv 8. Bharaich
Kalkhande (कालखंदे) Khap has ... villages in Uttar Pradesh, Muzaffarnagar district. Jat gotra is Kalkhande. Banat (बनत), Khedi Karmu (खेड़ी कर्मू), Lilon (लिलोन), Sambhalakha (संभालखा) villages are head villages. Narwals of Shamli are brothers of Kalkhande Chauhans. 
Sub divisions of Saroya
Bhim Singh Dahiya provides us list of Jat clans who were supporters of the Saroya when they gained political ascendancy. The Kalerawan clan supported the ascendant clan Saroya and became part of a political confederacy.
This gotra is branch of Nagavansh or Nagas. Dilip Singh Ahlawat has mention it as one of the ruling Jat clans in Central Asia.  Known as Kala in Maharashtra, Kalas are descendants of Kalashoka (कालाशोक); who was son of Shishunaga. They had won the Kalakuta (कालकूट) country also.  Kaliraman gotra started after Kali of Nagavansh. People of this gotra had republics in Singhpura and Bhagowala in Punjab.
A king of this gotra was the ruler near Mathura, on the banks of Yamuna River. The ancient fort of Kaliramna is in ruins near Mathura. His fort was known as fort of Kalidheh. The famous episode of Mahabharata regarding Lord Krishna’s killing of a black python, Kaliya (कालिया), is related with some bad ruler from this gotra. With the killing of Kaliya Naga, Krishna brought the end of this clan’s rule in Brij. Dilip Singh Ahlawat has mention it as one of the ruling Jat clans in Central Asia. 
From Mathura, they went to Kabul-Ghazni with other other Jats - Yadavas. They founded the Kingdom of Garh - Ghazni. During rise of Islam, they came back to Bhatner- Sirsa. According to their bards, they founded the old village of Patan and Siswad. From Patan Chaudhary Sishu came to Sisai. His brother Sunda founded village Sandwa and Salaywala. Dilip Singh Ahlawat has mention it as one of the ruling Jat clans in Central Asia. 
Kotli (कोटली), Bhinwar (भींवर), villages in Sialkot and Chandovdala (चन्दोवडाला) at Manjha in Punjab were founded by Jats of this clan. Jhanwar (झवर) village was founded by Malji Kalirana clan about 800 years back. They people had settled in Siswada near Delhi and Hisar. Kalu came to Marwar and founded villages Mungda (मूंगड़ा), Kheda (खेड़ा), Mogda (मोगड़ा) etc. From there they came to Jhanwar. 
According to the local tradition of these people, their ancestors had migrated from Garh Ghazni, through darra Bolan and Pakpattan in Punjab to Sirsa. From Sirsa, they spread to various places about 1300 years back. 
चीनी तुर्किस्तान में
Distribution in Rajasthan
Villages in Barmer district
Villages in Jodhpur district
Distribution in Uttar Pradesh
Villages in Mathura district
Villages in Bulandshahr
Villages in Meerut district
Villages in Muzaffarnagar
Villages in Muradabad
Distribution in Haryana
Villages in Hisar district
Data (डाटा), Devan (देवां), Dhiranwas (धीरणवास), Jakhod Khera, Kapadon (कापड़ों), Kharia (खारिया), Kharkari, Mirzapur (मिर्जापुर), Muklan (मुकलान), Patan (पातन) the ancient village, Rawalwas Kalan (रावलवास कलां), Rawalwas Khurd (रावलवास खुर्द), Sisai (सिसाय),
Villages in Bhiwani district
Villages in Jind district
Villages in Rohtak and Jhajjar districts
Jasrana, Daharmuhana, Mahavad, Ahri (Jhajjar distt.), Dubaldhan Majra (दूबळधन माजरा), Achhej (Jhajjar distt.) etc 10 villages in Rohtak and Jhajjar districts. They are scattered across the state of Haryana, but it has one village named Kakrod in Haryana after this Gotra.
Villages in Kaithal district
Villages in Faridabad district
Villages in Kurukshetra district
Villages in Sonipat (सोनीपत) district
Villages in Karnal district
- Padha (पाढ़ा, पेढा) Tehsil (BALLA) Situated 30 km from away from Karnal towards Asandh.
- Bajida Jattan
Villages in Yamunanagar district
Distribution in Punjab
Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
Villages in Nimach district
Distribution in Punjab
Villages in Jalandhar district
Villages in Sangrur district
Distribution in Pakistan
According to 1911 census, the following were the principal Muslim Jat clan in:
- Squadron Leader Satish Kumar - From village Bhanwar.
- Vinay Kumar Choudhary - From village Bhanwar.
- Vikas Kaliramna - Rawalwas Khurd - Canada (www.vrcreativegroup.com).
- Uday Singh Choudhary Kaliraman - From village Bhanwar.
- Mahendra Singh Verma - Secratory, Agriculture Marketing, Village-Rori, Post-Govindpuri, Tehsil-Modinagar, Ghaziabad, UP.
- Zaildar Bhag Singh Kaliramna - Rawalwas Khurd.
- Dr. Mohinder Singh Kaliramna - Agronomist.
- Nishant Singh Kaliramna - Writer, Student leader, Athlete.
- Chaudhary Badlu Ram Arya - Muklana – Gurukul Dhiranwas.
- Chaudhary Daya Kishan Arya - Kapdon.
- Chaudhary Deva Singh Nambardar - Kharal.
- Subedar Randhir Singh – Virchakra.
- Master Chandgi Ram - Hindkeshari.
- Chaudhary Gulab Singh Kaliramna - Padha Karnal.
- Chaudhary Rajender Singh Kaliramna - Padha Karnal.
- Chaudhary Om Prakash Kaliramna - Padha Karnal.
- Chaudhary Satpal Singh Kaliramna - Padha Karnal.
- Chaudhary Dharampal Singh Kaliramna Padha Karnal.
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh Kaliramna - Padha Karnal.
- Chaudhary Jailal -
- Chaudhary Kapur Singh -
- Chaudhary Lahana Singh -
- Major Rajendra Singh -
- Sonika Kaliraman, Sisai - Wrestler.
- Ch Amilal Sisai,
- Col Karn Singh - V S M, Sisai.
- Col Suresh Chandra - Sisai.
- Cap Jageram - Padha, Karnal.
- C S Rana - Dhiranwas.
- Jagdish Kaliraman - Wrestler.
- Renu Singh (Kalkhande) - 20-12-1964, IFS Madhya Pradesh, 1990.
- Col.Balwan Singh Kaliraman - Sandwa,Bhiwani-kumaon regiment.
- Sh.NetRam Kaliraman - Sandwa, Bhiwani, DY.S.P(Rtd.).
- Ramesh Kaliraman - Sandwa and Bali, Indonesia.
- Karma Ram Kala - DCF Rajasthan, VPO.- Sheelgaon, Teh.-Nagaur, 2.TARA NAGAR, NEAR KHIRANI PHATAK, JAIPUR. Resident Phone Number : 01582-242049, Mob: 9414444587.
- Sukh Ram Kala - Range Officer Rajasthan. From villge Balaya, Nagaur. Mob - 9414223131.
- Bhushan Singh Kalkhande - From village Banat, Retd from BHEL as G. M. on 24 August 2005.
- Mr. Sukhi Chand Kaliraman - Govt. Service, Director, Lok Sabha Parliament Director, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi 7-Laxmi Bai Nagar, New Delhi 011-23035252, 011-26879282 9871915579, NCR (PP-640)
- Ramkumar Kaliraman - s/o Sh Shrichand Kaliraman, VPO: Sandwa, dist Bhiwani, Mob: 9050036822.
- Sombir Singh Kaliraman - Prop m/s Aman Car Transport Gurgaon, Mob: 9350709990.
- सुरतानगिरी जी - पण्डरेउ टीबा मठ की कीर्ति उस समय श्रीपंचजूना जगजीवननाथ गिरी अखाडा के रूप में सबसे ऊपर थी। 16 वीं गद्दीधारी सुरतानगिरी जी हुए जो कालीरावण जाट थे। ये गृहस्थ साधू थे। 17 वीं गद्दी पर जोधनाथ गिरी कालीरावण जाट से वर्धित गोस्वामी परिवार अब भी समाधी स्थल के पास ही बसे हैं। ये साधू जोशीमठ संप्रदाय से माने जाते हैं। ये बद्रीक आश्रम से थे।
Back to Gotras