Kadma Ka Bas
|Author:Laxman Burdak, IFS (R)|
The Harsha inscription of 961 AD tells us names of villages which were donated by nearby Chauhan rulers or chieftains from their controlled area to the temple of Harshadeva.
It mentions village Kardamā Khātā donated by Vatsa-raja, which has been identified as - Kadma Ka Bas.
As per Census-2011 statistics, Kadma Ka Bas village has the total population of 1614 (of which 847 are males while 767 are females).
- रतन लाल मिश्र:शेखावाटी का नवीन इतिहास, कुटीर प्रकाशन मंडावा, 1998, पृ. 96
Back to Jat Villages