Kilhora Village is located (Coordinates: 28°46'31"N 77°40'35"E) on Hapur-Modinagar road.
In the period of pre-Independence generation, Teotias produced two remarkable persons -
- Captain Amir singh , 'Bahadur', MBE, OBI, ADC to President of India and
- Shri Balwant Singh, Inspector of Police (Daroga Ji).
In the post-Independence period, following from this village have done very well -
- Shri Jaswant Singh Dy. SP (S/O Capt. Amir Singh)
- Shri Basant Singh, Dy. SP (S/O Capt. Amir Singh)
- Shri Chander Pal Singh, Advocate (S/O Capt. Amir Singh)
- Shri Mahendra Singh, Instructor, ITI (S/O Capt. Amir Singh)
- Shri Jogendra Singh, IRS (S/O Capt. Amir Singh)
- Lt. Col. Virendra Singh (Grand son of Daroga ji)
- Shri Devi Singh Silotia MBA from FMS, is occupying a senior position in BEL. His wife Poonam Silotia is a professor in Delhi University.
Back to Jat Villages