Looking for Kishangarh town (in Ajmer district)? Click here - Kishangarh.
Located on the hills of Aravali, between Mehrauli and Vasant Kunj. One extreme of Kishangarh is around 4 km from Qutub Minar in historic Mehrauli area. The other extreme is approximately 7.5 km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. Munirka is about 5 km, where the Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, connecting the main Vasant Kunj Marg with the Outer Ring Road forms its western boundary.
Coordinates: 28°31′07″N 77°10′03″E.
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation Primary School - on the northern side of village.
- Aditya Institute of Technology (diploma engineering college) - on the eastern side of village.
- KidsLand Pre-School - In front of Gaushala Mandir Gate No-2.
There is only a temple in the centre of the village known as Baba Laturiya Ka Mandir.
- Mahendra Singh Bhattewala MLA from Mahipalpur Vidhan Sabha Delhi in 1998
- Darshan Kumar Gandas actor in Bollywood movies , appeared in Mary Kom , Sarbjit, NH10 , etc
Back to Jat Villages