Ladhapradesha (लाढ़प्रदेश) is a Janapada mentioned in jaina records Ayarangasutta. Some historians have identified it with Rarh region of West Bengal and others consider it to be Lata region of Gujarat.
Rama, the ancestor of the Pattiala family, was the second son of Phul. Rama married Sabi, the daughter of a Bhuttar zamindar of Nanun, who bore him six sons, Duna, Subha, Ala Singh, Bakhta, Ladha, and Budha. 
- Duna, first son, was the founder of the Bhadour family.
- Subha, the second son, died in 1729, and his only son, Jodh, the same year ; and Hodiana, which he had conquered and made his residence, came into the possession of his brother Ala Singh.
- Ala Singh, the third son, was founder of Patiala stsate.
- Bakhta, the fourth son, was the ancestor of the Malod family,
- Budha and Ladha, who took the name of Ram Singh, no descendants are now living.
Back to Jat gotras