Lalji Ki Dungari
Lalji Ki Dungari (लालजी की डूंगरी) (also called Dhiranagari) is village in Sanchor tahsil of Jalor district in Rajasthan. Village is also called Dhiranagari because the first sarpanch was Dhira Ram Siyol.
The village was area of Lalji Thakur during jagirdari period and there is a hill in the centre of the village so known as Lalji Ki Dungari.
There are about 1000 houses in the village out of them 650 houses are of the Jats.
- Deepika Choudhary (Jani) - National level player
- Dhira Ram Siyol - Sarpanch
- Deva Ram Pabda - Social worker From Lalji Ki Dungari, Adhyaksh Sawera Sansthan 
- Jat Samaj, March 2006, p. 28
- Jat Samaj: Agra, may 2004, p.8
Back to Jat Villages