Geography and Location
- Latitude: 26.65 (DD); 26° 38' 60 N (DMS)
- Longitude: 74.18333 (DD; 74° 10' 60 E (DMS)
- Elevation - 1086 feet.
Pincode of the village is 341510. It is situated 20km away from Merta town and 105km away from Nagaur city. Being a large village, Lampoli has its own gram panchayat. Jarau Kalan, Mankiyas and Kanwariyat are some of the neighbouring villages.
Nearby Cities and Towns
- West - Merta (17 km far)
- North - Ren (9.6 nm), Palias (7.0 nm).
- East - Ajmer (70) k.m, Padu (4.9 nm), Padu Kalan (4.9 nm), Padu Khurd (4.9 nm).
- South - Dhanaria (8.8 nm), Rian (7.0 nm).
According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 853 families residing, Lampolai village has the population of 3567 (of which 1849 are males while 1718 are females).
- Tulchha Ram Jakhar - Traditional Mathematician
Back to Jat Villages