- 1.Rana Jaswant Singh, Rana of Gohad
- 2. Kunwar Mandhata Singh, of Jandara. He had issue, two sons Zamindars of Ikona and Kaithoda
- 3.Kunwar Shri Dalil Singh, of Pachgaon. He had issue, four sons (the Pachgaon-ghar).
- a) Kunwar Moti Ram.
- b) Kunwar Anrudh Singh, of Adhupura. He had issue, two sons: i) Kunwar Bahkt Singh. ii) Samant Tara Chand, of Adhupura. He had issue, one son:Kunwar Kirat Singh, who succeeded as Maharaj Rana of Gohad and first Maharaj Rana of Dholpur.
- c) Kunwar Balju (Samant Rao Balju]), of (Nirpura). He had issue, three sons: i) Kunwar Gordhan Singh. ii) Kunwar Murjad Singh. He had issue, one son: (1) Samant Rao Fath Singh. iii) Kunwar Chhatrapat Singh, who succeeded Maharaj Rana of Gohad. iv) Kunwar Pratap Singh, who succeeded as Rana Girdhar Pratap Singh, Rana of Gohad.
- d) Kunwar Raghunath Singh. He had issue, two sons:
- 4) Kunwar Chhatra Singh. He had issue, two sons, who were Zamindar of Makhoi.
- 5) Kunwar Amrit Singh, of Rajpura. He had issue, two sons
आठ घर: राणा गज सिंह के दो रानियां थी. बड़ी रानी के तीन राजकुमार और छोटी रानी के पांच राजकुमार थे. इस प्रकार राणा गज सिंह के आठ पुत्र थे. बड़ी रानी के पुत्र राणा जसवंत सिंह गोहद की राजगद्दी के उत्तराधिकारी हुए तथा अन्य सात पुत्रों को सात गाँव इकौना, नीरपुरा, मकोई, दंदरौआ, सड़, भगवासा तथा कैथोंदा की जागीरें प्रदान की. इस प्रकार इन सब भाइयों के आठ घर कहलाये।  (Ojha,p.55)
- Rana Jai Singh: Gohad Ki Dayari
- Jagaon Ki Pothi
Back to Jat Villages