It is situated about 5 km from city: Hanumangarh (JN.) in South-West Direction, Well connected By Road.
- Choudhary Hari Ram Makkasar (Godara) died on 11 September 1999 after prolonged illness at village Makkasar, his native place in Hanumangarh district. He was 98. Makkasar had won the Lok Sabha election in 1977 from Bikaner on a Bharatiya Lok Dal ticket and later joined the Janata Party. He then joined the CPI-M and worked tirelessly for the farmers of the region, a party release said here. He was a great Social worker from village Makkasar (मक्कासर) district Hanumangarh, Rajasthan. 
- Chaudhari Sahab Ram Godara - Ex-MP Bikaner and Social worker from village Makkasar (मक्कासर) district Hanumangarh, Rajasthan
- Tara Chand Saharan - IPS
- Sheopat Singh Godara - Sheopat Singh Godara elected four times MLA from the Hanumangarh constituency and once he got elected as Member of Parliament(1989) from Bikaner.
- ASHWANI KUMAR SIHAG - INSPECTOR INCOME TAX, Date of Birth : 8-August-1974,
- Ram Chandra Arya
- Chunna Lal Saran (born:1900) (चुन्ना लाल सारण), from Makkasar (मक्कासर), Hanumangarh, was a social worker in Nagaur, Rajasthan.
Back to Jat Villages