Malcha (मालचा) used to be village in New Delhi. Today, there is a road in Chanakyapuri area of New Delhi called Malcha Marg.
In 1911, when India's capital was shifted from Calcutta to Delhi, British rulers shifted this village to a nearby place of Sonipat town, adjacent to Harsana Kalan village. The new settlement is now known as Harsana Malcha.
It was located in Chankyapuri area near 11-Murti. Later, shifted to Harsana Kalan in Sonipat, also called as Harsana Malcha.
Back to Jat Villages