Mandawali was founded by Ch Mandhu Singh Beniwal.
It was founded by of Beniwal clan jats and other castes with approx population of around 1,700 people around 1,000 of jats out of them.
History of Mandawali
Mandawali was named on the famous Jat veteran of Beniwal clan Ch Mandhu Singh who belongs to the royal family of Jangladesh (former Beniwal state now Bikaner), he along with other Jat clans like Lohan,Jatrana and Salar etc came to the village and establish the small realm of jats in the alluvial fertile of today's Haridwar district with 22 villages.
Family tree of Ch Mandhu Singh
- Mandhu singh has one son Ch. Lakhi Pradhan.
- Lakhi Pradhan has two sons one from his first wife and another from his second wife as follows
- Late Ch.Kalyan singh (First jat "Special Magistrate" of British India at Roorkee)
- Ch Bhopal Singh
- Late Ch.Kalyan singh has Four Son's
- 1.Ch Yashpal Singh(Lawyer supreme court india)
- 2.Late Ch Vijaypal Singh(Ex VC Gurukul Kangri university Haridwar former leader of kissan union of india).
- 3.Ch Dr.Narendra singh (Famous Dr serving community since last 30 years)
- 4.Ch Yogendra singh Sarkar(A social worker and a devotee towards people of his country).
- Young Beniwal's OF Ch Kalyan Singh's clan
- 1 Sidharth (Son of Shri Yashpal Singh) practicing in supreme court
- 2 Vivek Verma (Son of Late Shri Vijay Pal Singh)Chief Sec State Basket Ball Federation.
- 3 DR. Vikrant singh (Son of Shri Dr.Narendra Singh)M.B.B.S,M.D
- 4 Amit Sarkar Beniwal (Son of Shri Yogendra Sarkar) Lecturer of Management.
Back to Jat Villages