Jump to navigation Jump to search
PIN Code of the village is: 341030. It is situated 9km away from Jayal town and 42km away from Nagaur city. Dharna is the gram panchayat of Merwas village. Jhalalar, Kusiya and Dugastau are some of the neighbouring villages.
- At the time of Census 2001, population of Merwas village stood at 1419 (where male population was 707, while female population was 712).
- According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 293 families residing, Merwas village has the population of 1564 (of which 770 are males while 794 are females).
- Late Shri SurjaramJi Dantusliya - Social Worker.
- गंगा राम रिनवा, मेरवास- मारवाड़ जाट कृषक सुधार सभा की प्रबंधकारिणी और कार्यकारिणी में रहकर आप ने जाट जाति की सेवा करके अपने को कृतार्थ किया है। 
Back to Jat Villages