The North American Jat Charities
NAJC is a Charitable Organization of Jats in America.
The goals of North American Jat Charities
- Provide relief to the poor, distressed or underprivileged, particularly in the community.
- Eliminate prejudice and discrimination in any form or shape.
- Create educational facilities, particularly in Indian villages.
- Provide scholarships to qualified Jat students in India.
- Provide health care facilities in Indian villages.
- Establish a resource pool for providing assistance, financial and non-financial, to needy youths in the community to further their educational and scientific interests.
It is located at following address:
NAJ Charities, Inc 20 Gumani Ct., Freehold, NJ 07728 Tel: (732) 600-4915
Ram G. Dhindhwal 609-448-1788 Ram.Dhindhwal@gmail.com 6 Emily Court Princeton Jct, NJ 08550
Ram S. Arya 20 Gumani Court Freehold, NJ 07728 732-600-4915 email@example.com
Madhu Dalal 732-915-1755 firstname.lastname@example.org
Devender Rana 732-829-7085 email@example.com
Sangeeta Lamba 908-781-0669 Lambasa@njms.rutgers.edu
Ajay Hooda 732-890-9438 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sushma 609-202-6069 email@example.com
Taruna Dhayal 732-431-0603 firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Jat Organizations