Patwari Ka Bas
Patwari Ka Bas (पटवारी का बास) is a large village in Sri Madhopur tahsil in Sikar district in Rajasthan. Nearby villages are Sothaliya in north, Malakali in east, Railway line in west. PIN Code - 332715.
As per Census-2011 statistics, Patwari Ka Bas village has the total population of 4034 (of which 2080 are males while 1954 are females).
- Uday Ram Bijarnia (चौधरी उदयराम जी बिजारणिया) from village Patwari Ka Bas, Sri Madhopur, Sikar, Rajasthan, was a Freedom Fighter who took part in Shekhawati farmers movement in Rajasthan. 
- Rameshwar Lal Bijarniya -Ph:01572-250625, Mob:9414419106
- Dr. Mukesh Thori - From Dakhwali Dhani, Patwari Ka Bas, stood first in Pashu Chinitsa Adhikari Exame in 2011. 
- Information about Patwari Ka Bas village - villageinfo.in website
- Geo Locations of villages around Reengus
- Geo Location of Patwari Ka Bas
- Thakur Deshraj:Jat Jan Sewak, 1949, p.477
- Jat Gatha, May-2016,p.24
Back to Jat Villages