Rawalwas Khurd is located in Hisar-ii Block of Hisar district in Haryana and positioned in the rural area of Hisar district of Haryana. As per the constitution of India and Panchayati Raj Act, the village is administrated by Gram Panchayat.
People of this village are living in a peaceful manner. Village has a proud history. It is an ancient village having produced gallantry awarded defence personnel and martyrs. Agriculture is the primary profession of residents here. The village is still waiting for Mega Industrial development. Education, Drinking water, Road and Electricity are the main concerns here. There is no doubt that much improvements have been there in this respect in recent times.
The villagers live in natural surroundings. As we rise early in the morning, we can listen to the sweet songs of birds. We can enjoy the beauty of the rising sun and the fresh breeze of the greenery of fields around, are the various pleasures that abound in the countryside. The villagers live a healthy, peaceful life. They breathe fresh air which promotes their health. They also get pure ghee and milk. Villagers of Rawalwas Khurd, are religious. The villagers are socially knit together. Their life is co-operative and interdependent. They share in the joys and sorrow of each other. They help each other in time of need. The social collaboration of villagers is so active that the guest of one is considered as the guest of all.
In recent years the Central and the State Governments have taken some steps to improve the condition of the villagers. National Rural Livelihood Mission, Solid & Liquid Waste Management, NREGA, Indira Awas Yojna and Panchayati Raj are necessary steps taken in this direction.
Hopefully, All these will strengthen the rural economy and make villages not only habitable but also attractive and prosperous.
4128 (Males: 2180, Females: 1948)
Notable persons (Jats)
- Ch. Birbal Singh - Freedom Fighter, died on 7-3-2013 at the age of 92. He took part in Second World War from 1939-1942. The British Govt honoured him with 'Pacific Star War Medal and Defence Medal'. He joined INA in 1942. He was imprisioned by the British Govt for his taking part in INA and put in Jails of Multan, Chatgaon, and Jagargarh etc. Then Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi honoured him by awarding tamrapatra in 1972. Haryana Chief Minister Bhajan Lal also awarded him tamrapatra in 1985. (Jat Samaj:4/2013,p. 38)
- Kamaldeep Rana - He is an Executive Engineer (EXEN working for Govt of India).
- Deepender Rana - Studies in Canada.
- श्री बीर सिंह सीगड़ - सेवानिवृत्त अतिरिक्त निदेशक, जिला ग्रामीण
- श्री हरपाल कालीरामना - सेवानिवृत्त महाप्रबंधक.
- श्री सुदेश कालीरामना - सेवानिवृत्त निदेशक चौधरी चरण सिंह विश्वविद्यालय
- श्री बलबीर झाझडिया - उपमंडल अधिकारी कृषि विभाग
- श्री रिसाल गढ़वाल - सेवानिवृत्त कृषि विकास अधिकारी
- श्री जगदीश कालीरामना - सेवानिवृत्त उप अधीक्षक
- श्री राजवीर झाझरिया - थाना प्रबंधक, दिल्ली पुलिस
- श्री हेमराज सीगड़ - स्वतंत्रता सेनानी
- श्री मामचंद मिठारवाल - स्वतंत्रता सेनानी
- श्री बीरबल झाझड़िया - स्वतंत्रता सेनानी
- Vikas Kaliramana - Lives in Canada.
- श्री ख्याली राम गढ़वाल - स्वतंत्रता सेनानी
- श्री संदीप कालीरामना - कर्नल भारतीय सेना
- श्री मांगेराम धनखड़ - सेवानिवृत्त लेफ्टिनेंट
- श्री मुकेश गढ़वाल - मेजर भारतीय सेना
- श्री भारत भूषण श्योराण - मेजर भारतीय सेना
- श्री गीतिका कालीरामना - प्रमुख भारतीय पहलवान (अर्जुन पुरस्कार विजेता)
- श्री विशाल कालीरामना - कैप्टेन मर्चेंट नेवी
- Ram Nath Bamal: An IT Professional and Wikipedia encyclopaedia content author(editor)
Back to Jat Villages