There are about 3000 houses in the village out of them 1340 houses belong to the Jats.
Other castes are Kumhar, Brahman, Meghwal, Dhanak, Nai, Suthar, Luhar, Sunar, Balmiki etc.
Sardargarhia is one of the biggest villages with population of 115,00 (approximately).
It is a historic village to be known at least 460 years history. Agricultural land of Ramgarh is irrigated by DPN and MSR.
- Government Senior Secodary School, Sardargarhia.
- Government Girls Middle School, Sardargarhia.
- Government Primary School, Sardargarhia.
Former Students of different schools are serving the country in different fields. There are number of Doctors, Engineers, Teachers, Army personnel, industrialists, politicians, etc. are amongst the proud alumnus of the schools in the village.
Religion in Sardargarhia
Different temples, Mosque, etc makes the village very religious in nature.
List of temples
- Hanuman Mandir
- Baba Ram Dev Mandir
- Goga Ji mandir
- Shani ji Mandir
In addition, there is one mosque in the village.
- Dr. Dilip Singh Beniwal
- चौ. अजीतसिंह बेनीवाल पुत्र चौ. रामलाल मु.पो. सरदारगढ़िया त. भादरा, जिला हनुमानगढ़
- Ram Lal Beniwal (चौधरी रामलाल बेनीवाल), from Sardargarhia (सरदारगढ़िया), Bhadra, Hanumangarh, was a Social worker in Hanumangarh, Rajasthan.
Back to Jat Villages