It is situated at a distance of about 15 km in west direction of Sikar on Sikar - Salasar road. It is well connected and developed village.
A famous temple of lord Hanuman (Kinkarala Balaji) is situated in the north of village. Founder of this temple is Shimarji Babjoi. Who is still serving this temple. In the Mughal Emperor time Chaudhary Parsaram Mandiwal was re-presenter of village.
- As per Census-2001, its population was 1,591.
- As per Census-2011 statistics, Sewa village has the total population of 1803 (of which 917 are males while 886 are females).
Other castes in the village are Rajputs (Shekhawat, Karnawat) 60 families, Balai (50), Dakot (10), Swami (1) Nai (2), Brahman (5).
- Birbal (Mandiwal) - A.C.T.O. Commercial Taxes, Date of Birth : 7-September-1954, VPO.- Sewa, teh. & distt.- Sikar, Present Address : D-48, Paramhans Colony,Near Pratap Nagar Chouraha, Murlipura Scheme, Jaipur, Phone: 0141-2233316, Mob: 9829796248
- Rekha Ram Mandiwal - 2-Jh-2, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Jaipur, Ph:0141-2250507, Mob-9414075209
- Bhagwan Singh Jakhar - Jakharon Ki Dhani, Sewa, Ph:01572-285290, Mob:9460239882
- Purshotam Mandiwal - Software Engineer, Dob : 5th nov 1990,VPO-Sewa, Teh. & Dist.-Sikar, Present Address : 3B/202 HanshChitra Apartments,Dargah Road,Chennai-600043,Mob: 9413455237,7413455237
Back to Jat Villages