Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thebari was founded by "Theba Jats.
It was founded by "Theba Jats.
- Population of Thebri village, according to Census 2001, stood at 1955 (where male population was 986 while female population was 969).
- According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 390 families residing, Thebri village has the population of 2196 (of which 1109 are males while 1087 are females).
Notable persons from this village
Considerable number of people of this village have served in Indian Army and there has always been minimum one serving Officer in the Army.
- Major Magan Singh of this village was quite famous in his time and contested Assembly Election in 1962 however he lost by a narrow margin.
- Major Baksha Ram Bhakar - Outstanding sportsman from this village.
- Col Nand Kishor Dhaka - Having served for 26 years in the Army, he took voluntary retirement and started preparing rural youth for defence services through Colonel Defence Academy in Kuchaman City. He is also the Vice President of Rajasthan Shooting Ball Association.
- Lieutenant Nawal Kishor Dhaka - He is son of Col Nand Kishor Dhaka and presently serving in the most Glorious and Decorated Regiment of the Indian Army ie the Sikh Regiment.
- Major Ravindra Singh - of this village presently serving in the "Gorkha Rifles"
- Presently one more person is undergoing training at IMA Dehradun.
- Subedar Bhanwar Lal Bhakar of this village made supreme sacrifice during Kargil war and was awarded "VEER CHAKRA".
Back to Jat Villages